Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 12/13/10 07:06 AM

I am Curious on your comments about this cause in the Bible says thou shall not Lie now what do you think about Lies???

Everyone lies for one reason or another..if lies really are bad then there is NO REASON for a heaven because everyone lies..If someone tells you that they never lie..that's their lie right there!..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 12/13/10 06:33 AM
Past relationships are just stepping stones and learning tools for when you get to where you are SUPPOSED to be..Don't miss them..look back..learn from them..move on to the good stuff.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/11/10 10:31 AM
Alrighty Santa..The fat kid in diapers that shoots the arrows on Feb.14th let me down again so its all up to you..Its now Dec.11th..I want a hottie with a car and a couple of bucks in the bank gift wrapped and stuffed under my tree for Christmas and my birthday..You gonna come through for me or do I have to add you to my hit list too!..LOL.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/09/10 11:21 AM

Good morning! I need coffee.drinker

LOL@I need coffeedrinker drinker drinker

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/09/10 11:20 AM

Good morning. How are you, hun?

Hey Tanya!..I'm good now that my struggle with my website is over..lol..how are you?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/09/10 07:35 AM
Good morning minglers!..I hope that you all have a great day!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/27/10 11:35 AM

Ok so last nite to start things off i was set up on a blind date!! That didnt turn out so wellfrustrated second he invited me to dinner but guess who had to pick up their date and drop them at home me!!! Third he didnt even have enough money to pay for our dinner. No conversation at all not good lookingscared he even had the nerve to ask me for a kiss at the end!!!! would you go on another date with him/her?????

If that was a set up by a friend..I'd reconsider my taste in friends!..Or I'd at least sit down and thing long and hard about what I had done to them to deserve such a thing!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/24/10 12:17 AM

I thought Facebook was all your friends... in other words their "friends" robbed them?
Thaz why i ol\nly have like 50 friends on there, i see people with like 400... thats nuts!noway

Facebook is only limited to friends IF you set your account to be that way..other wise anyone with an FB account can see what you post

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/23/10 06:26 PM

As a former cheater, I'd have to disagree with that. People find God and learn from their mistakes. I went 6 years in my last relationship without cheating, yet was cheated on.

YOU wanted to change,so you did..JUST because someone says they wanna change doesn't always mean that they will!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/23/10 06:24 PM

Ok, I would like answers from both sides. If your mate cheats on you and you forgive them, isn't it only right that they make amends? I mean the fact they made such a grevious error shouldn't they want to make amends? for example when the go out call you and let you know who their with and how long they plan to be there and then if it exceeds the expected time to call you and let you know. Just make that extra effort to put your mind at ease and let you know that they care enough about you to want to regain your trust?

People will do to you what you allow to be done..going back to a person that cheats on you tells them "I do not love nor value myself so you shouldn't either so please keep cheating on me"..NEVER..I repeat..NEVER go back to a cheater!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/23/10 11:33 AM

Im doing good!! I have to tell the truth my nose is already WAY to big!!:heart: flowerforyou pitchfork

smooched smooched smooched smooched :wink:

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/23/10 11:10 AM

Thats just plain dumb!! The only thing dumber would be to say the 3 ladies above me arent the most gorgeous women in the world!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou bbbb

LOL..Hey Mikey..How you doing baby!?!..you're such a flirt..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/23/10 11:01 AM

and don't program your home as 'home' in your gps... somebody steals your car, they know where you live. where there's a will, there's a way, so sad.

The thing about it..evil is gonna find a way to do what evil wants to do..but NEVER help them do it,I mean damn..

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/23/10 10:54 AM

i would have to call that dorkism

LOL@dorkism..there ya go!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/23/10 10:46 AM
I just heard on the news that a family was robbed of $30,000 worth of their belongings after posting on FaceBook that they'd be out of town for 2weeks..MY question is..Why would you tell all of ANY online website that you are leaving your home and items all alone for even an hour..let alone 2 whole weeks!?!?!?!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/23/10 10:23 AM

DOES DEGREE OR CERTIFICATION MATTER IN LIFE..
OR
MATTERS ! who made their own rules
:banana: drinker flowerforyou :heart:

Actually..I don't think a degree matters much..My mama went to school with this girl who made Straight A's the entire time..graduated at the top of her class..You wanna know what she's doing for a living now?..She's a checker/cashier girl at her local Kmart..Lotsa good that degree did for her...

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/23/10 09:11 AM

Oh man, I haven't watched Raw or Smackdown in forever and a day.
The last thing I remember is that Shawn Michaels retired...that was a while ago.

And I liked DX :[

DX has always been my fav. I can't wait for HHH to come back.. And i just hate the nexus...The scrip writers on WWE just suck right now.

Yup..Trip and Shawn were hot..LOL..I was SOOOOOOOOO disappointed when Shawn decided to leave..seems they get rid of all the hot ones!..LOL.As for the writers..I could write better story lines than most of what they do..and I wouldn't have to repeat them with different people!..lol.The whole Wade Barrett "owns" Cena was done with JBL "owns" Shawn Michaels like 2yrs ago!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/22/10 08:22 PM
Is gonna go to hell..they fired my man,John Cena..lol..Ok..so maybe I just WISH he was my man..I LOVE THAT MAN!..They're all still going to hell tho!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/22/10 09:20 AM
Anything chocolate..lol..mainly Twixx tho.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/21/10 05:03 PM

with my experience i hadnt found him YET...but believe me im still looking, maybe im looking to hard...So where do u look?

I have always heard that if you stop looking..your one will find you..personally I think thats a bunch of pooh because I stopped looking and he still hasn't found me..lol.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25