Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/24/10 11:23 AM

Well first of all I must say..........

Then of course to one and all................

Thank you Txsflowerforyou

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/24/10 08:55 AM

Happy Birthmas!

I'll second that!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou For a beautiful young lady.drinker

Thank you Willingsmooched

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/24/10 08:25 AM

Happy Birthmas!

lmao@birthmas..thats kinda cute

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/24/10 08:25 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday. Wow that kinda sucks. You probably got cheated on presents.........flowerforyou

I kinda sorta do..my family is hella cheap..lol..My mom always does good tho..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/24/10 04:55 AM

Just wondering what age did most of you stop believing in Santa Claus. Me, I was five. It was deductive reasoning for me that we were poor and didn't recieve gifts. If there was a Santa, it wouldn't matter if we were rich or poor so I told my parents I didn't believe. I also came to the same reasoning that there was not Easter bunny or Tooth fairy. I put my parents through hell. So what was your age to stop believing?

who stop believing......laugh :banana: rofl rofl :angel:

I'm with Queene and Sea on that one..The world is hellish enough..People need something to believe in,in efforts to not go insane..if a fat guy in a red suit does it for ya..Good for you

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/24/10 04:43 AM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Fri 12/24/10 05:00 AM
Til Christmas AND my birthday!..Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas Y'all!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/23/10 06:26 AM
Good morning all you lovely mingle people!..I hope that you all have a great day!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 12/22/10 12:13 PM

Get an idea on someones personality by them posting on the forum?

Actaully yeah I think you can get an idea about personality types in here..like this one guy that I met online..turned out to be a HUGE nut..accused me of being gay just because when he was bad mouthing gay people,I told him that I didn't have anything against gay people..lol.So yeah,had he posted "I'm a big ol' homo phobe" somewhere in a forum I would have known to steer clear of him because I have no time for anyone who can't just let people be who they are SUPPOSED to be..Some people put up a front to try and make themselves look a certain way..others will flat out tell you "Hey,guess what?..I'm a fool"..it's up to you to heed or ignore that warning.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 12/22/10 07:24 AM

For all the crazy people in the world!..I swear no matter the location,age or race of the guy that contacts me..they are all crazy..and they just get worse and worse with each guy!..wtf?!laugh

Maybe you should quit dating for awhile?

Or keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

Honestly people, it is not that difficult...if something is consistently not working out...****ing quit doing it.

WOW Fear..You let this topic grow to 5 whole pages before you said anything?!..You're slacking off!..lmao

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/21/10 04:39 PM
Opps..screwed that uplaugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/21/10 04:37 PM

Why does it always have to be about body parts?..Why can't a guy just want to get to know a girl because he wants to know HER..not her body parts?..I made the mistake of adding a guy to my msn one day because he seemed like a real nice guy until I accepted his cam request

what makes you wanna talk to a guy?

What makes ME want to talk to a guy?..Well..their PROFILE for starters..I'm pretty good at reading..it's something I just happened to pick up in school..go figure

and if that profile didn't have a pic? i'm not trying to be rude or smartazz, just saying that with all people, it is a basic rule that looks are the first attraction..

Actually that's not always true..hell most guys on these sites don't even HAVE a picture when they write you..so yes I have answered MANY notes from guys who didn't have pictures..UNTIL I saw so many guys just flat out telling women that if they did not have a picture that they should not expect a response bcause they won't get one..So,no not everybody is hung up on just seeing a picture.

i'm talking about real life... when your at a bar... it is everyone's instinct to go for someone your attracted to... there is no profiles at the bar, or pictures... and your not going up to an ugly, homely looking guy to chat.
I don't do the bar or club scene..and even if I did I weould do just like I do here..I am not one to make the first move..hell guys are idiots when THEY have made the first move..I'll be d*mned if I do it!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/21/10 04:28 PM

Why does it always have to be about body parts?..Why can't a guy just want to get to know a girl because he wants to know HER..not her body parts?..I made the mistake of adding a guy to my msn one day because he seemed like a real nice guy until I accepted his cam request

What makes ME want to talk to a guy?..Well..their PROFILE for starters..I'm pretty good at reading..it's something I just happened to pick up in school..go figure

and if that profile didn't have a pic? i'm not trying to be rude or smartazz, just saying that with all people, it is a basic rule that looks are the first attraction..

Actually that's not always true..hell most guys on these sites don't even HAVE a picture when they write you..so yes I have answered MANY notes from guys who didn't have pictures..UNTIL I saw so many guys just flat out telling women that if they did not have a picture that they should not expect a response bcause they won't get one..So,no not everybody is hung up on just seeing a picture.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/21/10 04:15 PM

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/21/10 02:26 PM

Yikes take my son to the neurologist and all hades breaks loose....and about boobs no less....psycho men and their second brains acting up again....yeah so not impressed....thanks guys and gals for catching my back on that.......

Second brain?..nope..you've got it all wrong..Their SECOND brain is in the head that is on their shoulders..first is in their pants

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/21/10 01:39 PM

Yeah.. I don't do the webcam thing. Too many bad stories from people about creepy guys.

I don't accept cams or pictures to my email anymore!..lol..If it is a picture that can't be posted up here I don't wanna see it in my mailbox either!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/21/10 01:24 PM

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/21/10 12:07 PM

ur boobs is very nice

See?..That's what I'm talking about..crazylaugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/21/10 10:47 AM

Yes...having groupies is cross we all must bear. Just send em your underwear and it will all be fine.

"Groupies?"..Does a "groupie" accuse you of not being honest with them but can't exactly SAY what they think you did?laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/21/10 10:31 AM
For all the crazy people in the world!..I swear no matter the location,age or race of the guy that contacts me..they are all crazy..and they just get worse and worse with each guy!..wtf?!laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 12/13/10 06:50 PM

a friend of mine her niece had her 2nd child (her daughter has a normal name)

but her niece 2nd child is a boy they name him

Zephyr Xopher (xopher in latin is christopher)

i hope he changes his name when he gets older

Hey Queene!..how you been sweetie?..such a mean post..lol..no I'm joking..I know what its like to have parents with weird taste in baby names..all of my names are weird..and My mama gave me THREE middle names..most of which she made up(cept one)..and gave weird spellings to..LOL..So I feel for that baby!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25