Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 07:09 PM

Nobody's been in the mood to chat with me today, so I'm lonely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbT5W4O0tZY :cry:

Nobody EVER talks to me..be glad that its just for today for you..lol

Awwww! ~hugs~ flowerforyou flowers

LOL..Thank you hon..I'm used to it now tho..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 07:06 PM

Nobody's been in the mood to chat with me today, so I'm lonely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbT5W4O0tZY :cry:

Nobody EVER talks to me..be glad that its just for today for you..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 06:58 PM
Ok..either my comp is going stupid yet again or I have been banned from posting..lol..cuz my last topic didn't get added to the forum..lol..where'd it go!?!?!?laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 03:46 PM
I was called "Goddess" for all 3yrs of Junior High School..I loved that nic..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 03:37 PM

Whats the most stupid nickname anyone has ever called you?

Ive been called....

Roturda
Perverta
Rosquirta
Roflirta(I cant imagine why?):tongue:

I almost forgot....

Peaches
and my current one Kitten

One of my ex-bf's brother liked calling me "Wheels"..because he knew it bugged the living hell out of me!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 04/06/10 11:56 AM

Once you find your soulmate, you will know.
Lose them & there will be a huge empty spot in your life, till you meet again. Reincarnation...yes it is real.

One opinion is that we chase eachother thru our lives, till we meet & get it right. My experiences has lead me to believe this is true.

You are intitled to think what you will.

Yup..I agree 100%..I found my "romantic soulmate a few months ago..but he wasnt ready to be found..sooo..we broke up..guess we werent supposed to find each other in this life..It sucks..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 04/06/10 11:51 AM

in the reincarnation thing I've heard that we interact with the same souls repeatedly through our lives

for instance, a person who is your best friend in one life might be your wife or husband or mother or father or brother or sister in the next life. etc etc etc

Exactly!..I don't know the correct term for that but I call it "Soul Circles"..The roles change but the souls don't..THAT is why we have feelings of Deju Vu and whatnot..because we ALL truly HAVE been here before and known each other!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 04/06/10 11:41 AM

unconventional or unconditional?? not sure I'd like the thought of a pet being my soulmate:laughing:

I don't see why..I've had more animals love me as I am than humans..humans like you for what they can make you into or what they can get out of you.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 04/06/10 11:32 AM

Well I do know my beloved dog Simba were soulmates cause we spent every day together for 14 years!! I think animals can be soulmates cause they give unconventinal love not sure about humans!!

I agree Mikey..theres more than just the romantic soulmate..The way I see it is anybody that you have an unbreakable bond with is a soulmate.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 04/06/10 11:26 AM

Are you asking if we agree that soul mates exist or that they are as described in the show?

Both actually..lol..I mean I think they exist because I think I found mine..he just wasnt ready to be found I dont think..lol..but the way they say that Plato person looked at it kinda freaked me out..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 04/06/10 11:13 AM
Ok..so..I was watching Bones the other day and they brought up the topic of Soulmates..They mentioned something that I am not too sure wether I think its cute or creepy..lol..I went and looked it up and they were serious..This is what they talked about:

One story about soulmates, presented by Aristophanes in Plato's Symposium, is that humans originally consisted of four arms, four legs, and a single head made of two faces, but Zeus feared their power and split them all in half, condemning them to spend their lives searching for the other half to complete them.

What do you guys think?laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:50 PM

If for some unforeseen reasons everything that we have before us today as far as technology and the things we have was no longer there.

This does not include food or family just those things we have become accustom to having within our every day lives.

What three things in your life would you miss the most?whoa

I used to think I couldn't live without my internet..then my laptop died and I had to live without it for 2yrs..and I'm still here..I guess I can live without it..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 04/04/10 11:31 AM
I hope that you all are having a good day!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:57 PM

It freaked me out a bit because she knew stuff about me that she couldnt have guesed,maybe I should go back and ask her for the lottery numbers.

i have to tell you.. no psychic can get the lotto numbres
if that was the case then they or even me wouldnt working on any other site for we wouldnt have to...

I agree Queene..I mean I am a nice girl and want to help others but damn if I could get a vision of the lotto or where there is hidden money or some such thing I am keeping that for myself and my family and telling the state of Alabama to "kiss my grits"..lol.

I have heal people on a regular basis..I have gotten visions of people thought to be missing in locations I had no clue about cuz I have never been out of Alabama..hell I have barely been out of the city forget the state..lol.

some psychics cant locate missing people items or communicate with the dead.. and im one of them. i can feel vibes of loved ones that have past and i know that i have several spriits in my home it doesnt bother me but i would like to know who they all are. i know who one is for sure the others i dont
if i see a health issue in the reading i would bring it up but i wont do a death reading that way to intense on anyone.

Queene..I might be able to help find you someone who could tell you who the spirits are,if you want.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:54 PM

that may be part of your being clearer than others. no distractions, or the energy from such.

I started all this stuff at a very early age..I thought I was nuts when I was little..lol..Then found out that it runs in my family..lol..my grandmama,my grand daddy,2 of my aunts,and my mom all have several different types of abilities.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:31 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Fri 04/02/10 09:35 PM

It freaked me out a bit because she knew stuff about me that she couldnt have guesed,maybe I should go back and ask her for the lottery numbers.

i have to tell you.. no psychic can get the lotto numbres
if that was the case then they or even me wouldnt working on any other site for we wouldnt have to...

I agree Queene..I mean I am a nice girl and want to help others but damn if I could get a vision of the lotto or where there is hidden money or some such thing I am keeping that for myself and my family and telling the state of Alabama to "kiss my grits"..lol.

I have heal people on a regular basis..I have gotten visions of people thought to be missing in locations I had no clue about cuz I have never been out of Alabama..hell I have barely been out of the city forget the state..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:11 PM

:heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I did my LAST radiation treatment today.

If it wasnt for all the support ive recieved here from my Mingle family, rooting me on every step of the way,I never could have done this.

Thank You!!!!!!YOU ROCK!!!!!

I :heart: you all!!!!

:heart: :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana:

Hey Luv!..Congrats babe!..I'm SO glad things went so well for you!flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart:

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:05 PM
You doubters need to find another reader..someone like..me!laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/01/10 08:28 PM

While I will agree ALL are worthy of love...fat is not beautiful...
it is unattractive and it is unhealthy. If we truly love ourselves we will be health conscious and take care of ourselves. jmho

Its actually not ALWAYS unhealthy..I have seen some very healthy larger people..It just depends on the inner health of the person..If the heart,lungs,etc etc are healthy I don't see anything wrong with being bigger..SIZE does not always make the difference..alot of people refuse to see that people can be too skinny just as they can be too big

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/01/10 08:21 PM

mad I'm tired of people thinking that fat=ugly. This is not true, many big women and men have someone that loves them dearly. Why should we have to suffer, because YOU have a problem with OUR weight. And all YOU fat people out there stop calling youselves "fluffy" or "thick", you are fatflowers , and when YOU can accept that fact, you will be so much happier with yourselves. Fat should be a term of pride, and sexiness, when someone calls you fat, smile and tell them that you love the way your body jiggles, and all the extra love handles. BE PRIDE, AND SHOW OFF THAT BODY TO THE WORLD, BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.:heart:

I agree..people should accept themselves and each other for who and what they are..but speaking as one of the people who IS different and the world has NO problem showing me that I am..That will never change..If you don't look like the girls/guys in Hollywood then you may as well be an alien from outer space.

i guess your right, im a freakin alien then lol, well ill be safe in space when the world goes to hell on a silver platterbigsmile

You can hitch a ride in my spaceship Queen..lol..You know us aliens got to stick togther!..lol

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25