Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/21/10 01:29 AM
Yup..I'm still awake and still got no life..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/14/10 02:14 PM

So what meaning (if any) is in your screen name? Why did you pick that to be your screen name?

LadyOfMagic..Two Reasons..Because the city I live in is named "The Magic City" and because I am gifted and most people think "magic" when they hear "gifted"..go figure..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/10/10 07:13 PM

Do you believe soulmates exist? Why or Why not?

What is your definition of a soulmate?

Do you think everyone has a soulmate?

What does it take to realize a mate is the "one"?

Most people have the WRONG idea as to what a soulmate is..a soulmate is NOT always someone that you view in a romantic way..a soulmate is just a person with whom you've shared many life times with..But the roles you play in each others lives can and often do change from life to life.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/10/10 07:02 PM

If your here, your supposed to be here and wanted to be here

no accidents...

I don't recall saying that anyone is an accident..What I said was do we CHOSE to be born..meaning all people start out as a soul..Do we chose to leave "heaven" and come to earth and be born into a body..The reason I bring this up is..from dreams I had as a child..In the dream I would see this girl that looked like me and sounded like me..cept she could walk,stand,all the things I can't and one day after YEARS of having this dream and my mother having dreams of the same little girl,I was online and got an IM saying "It wasn't a dream..it was a visit..your grandmother brought your sister to meet you"..Now..I had never told anyone about this dream or that my grandma had passed away not long before the dreams started..So that was a little weird in itself..but I have since had MANY interactions with this "spirit"..and I know what she's told me..so I was just wondering what others might think about it..But no I didn't say "accident".

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/10/10 01:56 PM
It's possible for people to decide wether they are born or not?..I ask this because of an experience that I had years ago..and still have today actually..will explain that part later..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/10/10 01:17 PM
EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE is haunted..I mean think about it..the world has been here a VERY long time..the land and buildings have been "recycled"..theres not many places for all that energy to go cept to stay right where it is.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/10/10 01:14 PM

Wow that could be a blessing. Been told by some that work in the paranormal field, that certain people are attraction to the ghost. You maybe just one of those that attract ghost. Empathy of others.

Was that comment for me Tazz?..Everyone in my family is gifted in some form or another..especially the females..I'm gifted in MANY ways..Its fun most times..other times..well..not so much..LOL.

Hi {{{LoM}}}....I remember you scaring the crap out of me one night in the threads when you talked about meeting the ghosts...scared scared scared

(((((((((Eileen)))))))I'm sorry hon..I didn't mean to scare you..just joining in on the convos ya know..LOL..I love this topic because I know so much about it and plus..well..its fun to creep out some people..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/10/10 01:07 PM

Wow that could be a blessing. Been told by some that work in the paranormal field, that certain people are attraction to the ghost. You maybe just one of those that attract ghost. Empathy of others.

Was that comment for me Tazz?..Everyone in my family is gifted in some form or another..especially the females..I'm gifted in MANY ways..Its fun most times..other times..well..not so much..LOL.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/10/10 01:00 PM

I have seen so many threads tonight based upon looks...I even created 1 or 2.

Just wondering...what do you consider to be attractive in your eyes? What do you specifically look for or would love to have if you could?

What ALL people should realize is good looks fade unless you have the $$$$ for a ton of plastic surgery..what people SHOULD be looking at when picking a bf/gf/hubby/wife is what the INSIDE of a person is..a good decent heart will go way farther than a pretty face will..In MY experience,It's the ones with the pretty faces that set out to hurt you the most!..Yes it is great being with someone you find pleasing to the eye but that shouldnt be the ONLY thing you base a relationship on!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/10/10 12:27 PM

Yes kids and older adults see spirits more then us adults do for some reason that is still unexplainable in the paranormal field. Now aninmals have that 6th sense, and have proven many many many time to indeed physically see things we humans cannot. I did a paranormal case where 2 cats would sit on top of the landing looking down the basement stairs where all the claims of activity by our house client claimed. The client mentioned the cats refused to go down stairs. I watched them for a bit and noticed they would bob their heads as if they were watching things move. So, to try to debunk why the cats would NOT go down there, I actually picked up one of the cats, walked down 4 or maybe 5 steps down the basement stairs, and was suddenly clawed and bit by the cat as it jumped out of my arms hissing and flew up the stairs, and sat right back where it was originally sitting looking down the stairs.

As for kids, I recently had a paranormal investigation where my clients son would point and see things coming out from his closet and would speak to a boy spirit. What was captured was moving orbs on film *not digital cameras* and several EVP voices of a boy from my clients sons closet. Now that, is damning evidence.

I have seen and heard and talked to spirits all my life..starting from the age of 6..was even attacked by one when I was younger..I've always heard that spirits can't hurt or touch a living person..thats MAJOR bull!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/10/10 12:23 PM

Ya'll are giving me the willys............smokin

Why?ohwell

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/10/10 12:19 PM
Nope..I haven't heard any ghost stories BUT I have had MANY experiences with ghosts myself..I have tried to tell people about them but most just think I'm crazy..LOL.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 10/31/10 05:21 PM
Hey Everbody!..I hope you're all having a fun day!..Someone tell me what fun is..lol..I'm not sure that I've ever had it..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 10/31/10 05:16 PM

I'm really interested to know if anyone really seen a UFO ...no question about it.

I've seen a lot of things..but..not sure I've seen a UFO tho..it's probably the one thing I haven't seen..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 09/26/10 12:06 PM

Gene Simmons once told me "if you line up 20 women against that wall and asked each one of them if they would go home with you, one of them will say yes." He's lining the women up is all.

Well Gene should look for a different kind of woman..ones that he doesn't have to ask that question to..ones who just tell him "Thats not me" as my profile did..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 09/26/10 12:01 PM

I'm not sure that it's a matter of change as it is a matter of honesty. I tend to think people who are looking for honesty are truly looking only for favorable honesty. This dude was honest, he showed you who he really was, I think he should get points for that. As for disregarding your profile? I think he just took a chance that YOU may be the one lying (not in anyway implying that you are, myself), ya know? When we put our hooks in the water, anything is liable to bite, don't get upset, just throw 'em back.

Any points he's given for honesty he loses for lacking class.. WHY in the world would he think she's lying? If someone says they're not looking for an intimate encounter then I'm thinking THEY'RE NOT... If someone IS then they should be searching for "like" profiles.. He's a pig pure and simple...

LOL..There ya go!..That's what I'm talkin about..Thank you!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 09/26/10 11:46 AM

Ok..so..I got a note from a guy in another site this morning..he asked me where I'm from..when I tell him his response is "Oh cool..I am home alone..wanna CUM over?"..to which I wrote back "Um..no thank you"..lol.What is it with people..why do they think that they can change a person?..LOL.My profiles give NO indication that I am just on these things looking for booty or that I am willing to be that for anyone else..What makes a person think that they can just change someone else..Why waste time writing someone who is clearly searching for something that you aren't?!?!?!

It's a damn good question.

I think a lot (and I really, really do mean A LOT) of people on the internet are so socially stunted that base-level idiocy is the best they can do. All you have to do is compare the number of forum topics that have any intellectual value vs. the number that either start out as, or degenerate into, third-grade "pee pee" and "poo poo" jokes. There's a disproportionate leaning toward the latter.

As for "Why waste time writing someone who is clearly searching for something that you aren't?" -- well, those are the only ones who write to me. And they try to tell me why I'm wrong, and why I should change my entire belief system and value system just so I can have them and their 3 kids (AND THEY ARE MY WORLD!) in my life.

The world is full of morons.

It's not much of an answer but it's all I've got.

LOL@The world is full of morons..Thank you Lex..I so agree.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 09/26/10 11:32 AM
Ok..so..I got a note from a guy in another site this morning..he asked me where I'm from..when I tell him his response is "Oh cool..I am home alone..wanna CUM over?"..to which I wrote back "Um..no thank you"..lol.What is it with people..why do they think that they can change a person?..LOL.My profiles give NO indication that I am just on these things looking for booty or that I am willing to be that for anyone else..What makes a person think that they can just change someone else..Why waste time writing someone who is clearly searching for something that you aren't?!?!?!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 09/24/10 08:15 PM
Hey Everybody!..I hope that you're all having a better weekend than I am!..I'm stuck in front of the tv again!..AND I missed Smack Down tonight..and I am too lazy and in too much pain to go look it up..lol.Someone tell me what happened on it!laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 09/22/10 09:21 AM
Helloooo Mingle!..Its been awhile since I have posted a topic soo I figured that I would just say hello..I hope that you're all doing well and having a GREAT day!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25