Ok

See I'm not a googler

so someone has to tell me!!! Lol :heart:

Ok..I will find the list of sites that I use and mail them to you

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 03/25/10 01:11 PM

Maybe that's what I'll do!!

Anyone know of really good fake ones??:heart:

I have found some pretty good online sites that have them..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 03/25/10 12:22 PM

Curious minds want to know...

What are you realistically looking for in a mate/Signicant Other?:heart:

I don't think I will ever find what I am looking for..I thought I found it a few months ago but was as usual..wrong..soooooooo now I just don't freakin care..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 03/25/10 11:24 AM

anyone interested in getting tattoos

I love Tattoos..I just don't love the pain you have to go through to get them..lol..soooooo..I wear fake ones..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 03/25/10 08:38 AM
I hope that you all are having a GREAT DAY!..It's raining heresadI hate the rain!..anybody need it?..I will send it to you!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 03/24/10 09:37 PM

flowerforyou

Why the hell does mingle still say 100% free..
when hell...right next to the logo is an
"Upgrade" link. That has at leasst got to make it 80%

I can get rejected for FREE..I don't need to pay for that..
:heart: Hello me LADY,,,,nice reading ya again,,:banana:

Hey T...How are you sweetie

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 03/24/10 07:36 PM

Why the hell does mingle still say 100% free..
when hell...right next to the logo is an
"Upgrade" link. That has at leasst got to make it 80%

I can get rejected for FREE..I don't need to pay for that..

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 03/24/10 07:10 PM
I never even knew this topic was here..LOL..Everytime I mention anything about being an atheist I get a million questions on why and how could I possibly be one..well,my answer is ALWAYS the same.."Live an hour of my life and you will understand!"..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 03/24/10 11:04 AM
I just don't get it?..Does Alabama HAVE any good guys at ALL?..EVERYTIME I met what I THINK is a good guy he ends up turning into a jerk..and the one I broke up with a few months ago was the absolute WORST..What is it with Alabama men?!?!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 03/23/10 03:54 PM

Welcome back...Magic Lady, nice to see you flowerforyou

I really hope when I leave here someday I don't need to come back...

Well..I came back but not for the purpose the site was intended..I've given up on that..I know thats never gonna happen for me..Now I am just here to have something to do with my day..The forums are pretty good here..as long as I don't create any topics myself I will be fine..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 03/23/10 03:27 PM

Yay! Welcome back! Well, I'm not sure if I should be cheering...but glad you came back. happy

LOL@I'm not sure if I should be cheering.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 03/23/10 02:55 PM

Good to see you

Welcome back

Thank you!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 03/23/10 02:48 PM

..... cancer here .

Capricorn

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 03/23/10 02:47 PM

Welcome back!!!

Tammy:heart:

Hiya Tammy..Thanks!:heart:

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 03/23/10 02:39 PM
Life got boring and frustrating again sooooooooooo I came back to see what everyones got going on.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 01/22/10 09:56 PM

This topic will probably get moved to another section..as all of mine usually do..but oh well..lol..I will post it here anyways.
Why oh why oh why,Do people feel the need to string people along?..and no it is not just one gender..They BOTH do it..I just wanna know what is the point?..You're minding your own business, going on your merry little way when you get a note from someone who says that they want to get to know you.You read their profile..exchange a few notes..THEN They mention it would be nice to actually talk by phone..So you exchange numbers..he SAYS he's going to call but he doesn't..next time you "see" him he uses work as an excuse but says that night will be THE night that he calls you..again..NO calls..again..work is the excuse he uses..BUT when you go to write him again you notice that his page has undergone some MAJOR changes..more pics added..new headline etc..etc..all this after he has told you in several notes that he wants to see what you and he can get going together..I have already given up on the guy but I just wanna know what is the point of doing that to somebody..just say from the jump that you're on sites like these to waste your time and anyone elses who will let you!..WOW I wrote alot here.laugh

Some men get a kick out of stringing women along. It is best to ignore this type of person he probably has some type of personality disorder.

You know,you may be right..he may have a personality disorder..a MULTIPLE personality disorder.laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 01/22/10 09:42 PM
This topic will probably get moved to another section..as all of mine usually do..but oh well..lol..I will post it here anyways.
Why oh why oh why,Do people feel the need to string people along?..and no it is not just one gender..They BOTH do it..I just wanna know what is the point?..You're minding your own business, going on your merry little way when you get a note from someone who says that they want to get to know you.You read their profile..exchange a few notes..THEN They mention it would be nice to actually talk by phone..So you exchange numbers..he SAYS he's going to call but he doesn't..next time you "see" him he uses work as an excuse but says that night will be THE night that he calls you..again..NO calls..again..work is the excuse he uses..BUT when you go to write him again you notice that his page has undergone some MAJOR changes..more pics added..new headline etc..etc..all this after he has told you in several notes that he wants to see what you and he can get going together..I have already given up on the guy but I just wanna know what is the point of doing that to somebody..just say from the jump that you're on sites like these to waste your time and anyone elses who will let you!..WOW I wrote alot here.laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 01/22/10 06:51 PM

How many of ya'll have had a man tell you "I am different from any man you have ever met?" I have found it to be a bunch of crap.

What man hasn't tried to pull that line?..and been proven a liar EVERYTIME!?!?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 01/22/10 04:26 PM
As far as the "Will you watch?" part of your post..It's going to air on 34 Channels..So yeah I'm pretty sure most everyone will be watching if they've got a tv..It's all that they're letting come on tonight.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 01/22/10 01:01 PM

Yesterday I found myself actually declining an invitation to go out with my circle of friends... so I can stay home on my computer... do I need help?? embarassed

YOu need to get out! This is all unreal, go with the real world damn it! There is nothing serious to look for here, it's not an "alternative" whatsoever.

I totally 100% DISAGREE..This is VERY real if you are lucky enough to find someone who is willing to make it so..I have SEVERAL friends who met people on these kinds of sites..got married and have families now..You just have to keep looking JUST LIKE "in the real world"..just because you go out there does not mean that you will find Mr/Mrs Right that very second.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25