Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/02/09 08:20 AM

Sure do

Yep..kinda figured YOU'D say yes Pats..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/02/09 08:16 AM
Ok,so I'm weird..Y'all know this by now but I was wondering the other day..I've gotten notes from people that I've seriously considered sending the "kick in the butt" nudge to but haven't had the nerve..has anyone ever used it?..lmao

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/02/09 08:10 AM

Morning and Dancing with the stars

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love that show!..Thanks for the reminder!..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/02/09 08:05 AM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Mon 11/02/09 08:06 AM
Don't you just hate Mondays?..lmao..The only good thing about my Mondays is wrestling comes on tonight..lol..Have a great day y'all!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/01/09 01:06 PM

:smile: Is being single unhealthy?:smile:

Yup it is..for me anyways beause when I'm alone I have nothing else to focus on but my health which is already not right..being a couple keeps me distracted because I'm focused on "us" or him..not just me.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/01/09 08:09 AM

:heart: What do women like the most about men? :heart:

Nothing after the guy I talked to yesterday..lol..Ok,no seriously tho..The eyes and voice.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:38 AM

So I got alot of butterfingers. What do you have.

We didn't get any either..wow was I happy!..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:32 AM

Got home a little while ago

Partied hard but was fun!!!

Drove a lot of people home though!! LOL

Had me wondering....

Am I ever gonna grow up!!! LOLbigsmile :heart:

Growing up aint fun girl..never do that!..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:29 AM
My night was boring..things were alot more quiet than I thought they'd be!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:26 AM
I hope that you all had a fun time last night..Everybody all nice and hung over this morning?..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:27 AM

1. "What are you thinking?"
2. "Do you love me?"
3. "Do I look fat?"
4. "Do you think she is prettier than me?"
5. "What would you do if I died?"

These are not fair questions to ask! They all have the high probability of starting an argument. So I sit here with outstretched arms and ask why do you ask these things of us?

Whats wrong with 2 and 3?..lol.
Okay, in my case I say it about 10 times a day so nothing really. #3 is a wrong answer no matter what you say though. You say no, she'll probably think your lying. If you say yes you're really in trouble.

I see nothing wrong with telling the truth..women aren't in denial..well most of us aren't..lol..If we're fat we know it..and excuse me while I gag at "I love you" 10x a day..No I'm joking!..It's cute.
I mean if I'm going to the store, I say "love you babe," not get down on one knee or anything!

You're SUPPOSED to say that if you mean it Peccs..lol..Nothing wrong with 10x.
I DO mean it! I love her with every fiber of my being, just don't take the "proposal" approach every time!

I'm not sayin that you don't mean it..I meant some guys just think we're supposed to automatically know but we don't!..lol..and even if we do know its nice to hear it.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:23 AM

2. "Do you love me?"
3. "Do I look fat?"

These are not fair questions to ask! They all have the high probability of starting an argument. So I sit here with outstretched arms and ask why do you ask these things of us?

Okay, in my case I say it about 10 times a day so nothing really. #3 is a wrong answer no matter what you say though. You say no, she'll probably think your lying. If you say yes you're really in trouble.

I see nothing wrong with telling the truth..women aren't in denial..well most of us aren't..lol..If we're fat we know it..and excuse me while I gag at "I love you" 10x a day..No I'm joking!..It's cute.
I mean if I'm going to the store, I say "love you babe," not get down on one knee or anything! Women aren't in denial? Two words...Wal-Mart and spandex!

Ok..SOME women aren't in denial..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:20 AM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Sat 10/31/09 06:20 AM

2. "Do you love me?"
3. "Do I look fat?"

I mean if I'm going to the store, I say "love you babe," not get down on one knee or anything!

You're SUPPOSED to say that if you mean it Peccs..lol..Nothing wrong with 10x.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:15 AM

2. "Do you love me?"
3. "Do I look fat?"

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:07 AM

I hope that you all have a good day and don't party TOO hard tonight..lmao.
flowers

(((((((((Mirror))))))))
smitten Have a great day Magic:heart:

My day will be spent sleeping in like 20mins..lol..I stayed up all night long..I feel like a freakin Zombie..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:04 AM

flowers

(((((((((Mirror))))))))

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:03 AM

waving Good Morning sweetheart! No partying here.

Bank, resale shopping, pumpkin craving, trick-or-treating and bed! LOL

and you're STILL doing more than I am..lol..I'm gonna be here online bugging the 3 other people that might actually be online instead of out getting wasted..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 10/31/09 05:56 AM

2. "Do you love me?"
3. "Do I look fat?"

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 10/31/09 05:48 AM

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:16 PM
Brown Eyes
Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Good IN bed. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.Is not the kind of person that you want to piss off. Re-post this if you have brown eyes and you will find the one that you are meant to be with within the next 7 minutes.