Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 12:14 PM

I'm bored out of my freakin skull..lol..hope you're all having a better day than I am!
:angry: grumble SURE,,,come here ONLY when you get bored,,,,

rant How does THAT make us feel,,,,huh?????howrant

:wink: Hello me Lady,,,,,,lol,,I am giving you a hard time,,,,flowerforyou How is life and ,,,,,

YOU didn't eat to much did you?????noway :smile:

T..I'm ALWAYS here..lol..If not for this site I'd have no life at all..YOU just never notice me because you're busy flirting with the other girls..lol...and yes I ate way too much..lol.
:heart: :wink: You know ,,,lol,ya say that,,and I never really thought about ,,,that,wink,YOUR RIGHT,,,I bet to many here,,I seem like a
big time flirt......lol
OK,,,now I must go look in my reflections and change who YOU ALL feel I am,wink,lol
I call it playing, wink,,,but,,its true,,many would call me a flirt.
THANK YOU ME LADY OF WISDOM AND MAGIC,,,for allowing me to see, me better

And as for YOUR always here:angry: HUH
YOUR suppose to TYPErant SO WE KNOW THAT,,,,dang it..:wink:

I been here for two days,,and this is the first I have seen of ya,,sorry
AND YOU ATE TO MUCH,,,after being warned,,,,,,shame-on-ya-girl...
I need to talkn with your momma and she will beat-ya,,,,,lol
I hope your have a great weekend,wink big hugs,,,,,:heart:

T...I didn't say that you had to stop flirting..LOL..You could um..Just flirt with ME more..lol..No,I'm joking..all that food has gone to my brain..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 12:02 PM
To meet a guy that won't turn into a fool would be nice..lol.Do they even exist..ANYWHERE?..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 11:52 AM

I'm bored out of my freakin skull..lol..hope you're all having a better day than I am!
:angry: grumble SURE,,,come here ONLY when you get bored,,,,

rant How does THAT make us feel,,,,huh?????howrant

:wink: Hello me Lady,,,,,,lol,,I am giving you a hard time,,,,flowerforyou How is life and ,,,,,

YOU didn't eat to much did you?????noway :smile:

T..I'm ALWAYS here..lol..If not for this site I'd have no life at all..YOU just never notice me because you're busy flirting with the other girls..lol...and yes I ate way too much..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 11:32 AM
I forgot that the people who actually have lives get to take a break from them for...whatever holiday just went by..lol..I don't remember what it was..lol.
Mirror..I'm gonna lie and say I'm ok..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 11:25 AM

waving

Hey Mirror!..how are you babe

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 11:20 AM

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 11/26/09 03:09 AM

:heart: Is romantic love a figment of our imagination? :heart:

bigsmile Or is it just a biological urge?bigsmile

sex is a biological urge..not love..love is the word people use to get their biological urge taken care of..lol.

That is probably true of some but not all. If you are ever lucky enough to find true romantic love you will want it the rest of your natural life.

I found it..I just wasnt able to keep it..he went jerk on me..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:51 AM
You're all nuts..lol..and its not funny..the fool is still asking..I woke up to a new note in my box this morning from him..lol..Like a few hours sleep is gonna change my mind..lol.Seriously,did y'all check my pics...IS fool wrote some where that I can't see it?..lmao.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/25/09 02:16 AM

there's know way i'd ask for that much.....

but do you have $1000 you could spare?

Oh yeah..I got that easily..but 1500 THATS alittle out of my range..lmao.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/25/09 01:48 AM

so I guess me asking you for $1500 is out of the question huh? laugh

umm..yeah..pretty much:tongue:

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/25/09 01:44 AM
Oh my freakin gosh!..do I have "fool" tattooed on my head..someone please look at my pics and tell me if its there..a dude just asked me for $1500!..I'm seriously sitting here trying to not faint..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/25/09 01:02 AM

oh...hummm. I would have a hard time if hubby, boyfriend, whoever told me I couldn't help my kids out through a rough time. Been alone with my boys along time..I am all they have..if I didn't help I don't know who they could go to.
So, this guy isn't the dad right?
One should never give that kind of an ultimatum...me or your kid. Not really playing fair..must have been other issues involved, must be more to this story.

Nope he isn't the dad..the other thing is..as soon as he send her the divorce papers he was moving in with another girl..now if it were just probs with the boy..where did the new woman come from so fast..he blamed his walking out on the boy but to move right in with another girl?????????

So there were other things going on...I figured as much. It would seem he had been with this girl anyway and the kid was just his "out"...his excuse to get out and be with the other woman. Just as well, now she can help her boy, he can help her get through this time. The guy was already done before the situation with the kid came up...
What a dick..now mom has to deal with her loss, try to help her kid and the kid is going to carry guilt for thinking it may have been his fault. And feel like he ruined mom's marriage..how old is this adult son?

She didn't say how old her son is but thats what I thought to..her kids situation was just an easy out for him..hes full of bull.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/25/09 12:37 AM

You women will do whatever us men damn well tell you!

Um..Dan..have you bumped your head recently?..lol..and how hard was whatever you hit?..lmao.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/25/09 12:36 AM

So it's not his child? At first I assumed it was their kid, but then I read it again and I'm not sure. Anyway, interesting scenario, it's odd though because every husband I've ever known would have just told her she wasn't allowed to let him move back in and that would have been the end of it. My mom had a friend whose hubby threatened to divorce her if she helped their adult child, so she didn't.

She wasnt "allowed" to help her kid?..Oh my gosh..ok that right there might be why I'm still single..lol..I'm 30yrs old..no man has to ALLOW me to do anything let alone to help my child
RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!! my kids and grandkids come before any dang man i dont care who the freaken jurk is

Exactly..relationships are there one minute and gone the next..your child will ALWAYS be your child!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/25/09 12:31 AM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Wed 11/25/09 12:32 AM

oh...hummm. I would have a hard time if hubby, boyfriend, whoever told me I couldn't help my kids out through a rough time. Been alone with my boys along time..I am all they have..if I didn't help I don't know who they could go to.
So, this guy isn't the dad right?
One should never give that kind of an ultimatum...me or your kid. Not really playing fair..must have been other issues involved, must be more to this story.

Nope he isn't the dad..the other thing is..as soon as he send her the divorce papers he was moving in with another girl..now if it were just probs with the boy..where did the new woman come from so fast..he blamed his walking out on the boy but to move right in with another girl?????????

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/25/09 12:22 AM

So it's not his child? At first I assumed it was their kid, but then I read it again and I'm not sure. Anyway, interesting scenario, it's odd though because every husband I've ever known would have just told her she wasn't allowed to let him move back in and that would have been the end of it. My mom had a friend whose hubby threatened to divorce her if she helped their adult child, so she didn't.

She wasnt "allowed" to help her kid?..Oh my gosh..ok that right there might be why I'm still single..lol..I'm 30yrs old..no man has to ALLOW me to do anything let alone to help my child

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/25/09 12:07 AM
Ok,so I was reading about this woman in another site whose husband just left her because her son fell on hard times and needed to move in with them until he's stable again..The son HAS a job..helps around the house and such but still hubby told her its either him or me..thinking that it wasnt all that serious wife shrugged it off..well..next time she hears from hubby is in the form of a divorce letter and the bank telling her that she no longer has funds there..Am I the only one that thinks hubby was a d*ck and she should be HAPPY that he walked?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/25/09 12:00 AM

good, lets all stay up and mingle. I don't work tomorrow and I want to stay up...well, not good that you can't sleep when you want to..that probably sounded selfish of me, but, well that's how I roll...it's all about me. laugh laugh

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got a reason to stay up now..I'm all riled up over what I just read from another site..lol.

oh do share if ya can..as long as it's not a rule breaker, ya know

I'm gonna start a new post about it I think..lol..gotta love this no limit posting on here..the other site puts a limit on it..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 11:55 PM

good, lets all stay up and mingle. I don't work tomorrow and I want to stay up...well, not good that you can't sleep when you want to..that probably sounded selfish of me, but, well that's how I roll...it's all about me. laugh laugh

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got a reason to stay up now..I'm all riled up over what I just read from another site..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 11:31 PM

Its 1:15am and I have nothing to do..which means I get to bug you guys!..lol.

A couple of stiff drinks work for me. drinker

LOL..I don't drink tho!