Community > Posts By > leahmarie

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:16 AM

Well I don't think that Oprah and all of the other African American people are going to run out and support him for his comments!!! Its unreal how they protect their people if a "white" person makes a comment about them...you will see all kinds of African Americans sticking together. Sometimes I think they are the ones that are racist :wink:

The above is absolutely right. The rumor is that Jackson said a lot more than that. He called Obama the "N" word more than once and supposedly trashed Obama pretty bad. O'Reilly admitted that FOX has a lot more than they showed. Additionally the rumor is that FOX is afraid to release the entire film/tape for fear of a reprisal from the Black Community.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:13 AM

There are less than six months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United

States . The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans. To show our solidarity as

Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that we all came together,

Democrats and Republicans alike.

If you support the policies and character of John McCain, please drive with your headlights on during the day. If you support Barack Obama, please drive with your headlights off at night

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

The above is certainly one good way to get rid of all the Obama supporters.

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:10 AM

Obma t-shirts made out of the country only confirms the rumors ..... Barack and his wife have no use for the USA ... why should he have t-shirts made in the USA?! It would give jobs to Americans.

The bottom line is Obama is not sincere; he will say and do anything to be elected president.
laugh What does he have to do with the vendors at his events??laugh The vendors are private citizenslaugh

mirror/mirror ......

Obama or one of his staff should control what is sold at Barack's events. Obama has to be aware that t-shirts/buttons/and the like are being offered for sale since his campaign most certainly gets a percentage of the profits in one way or another.

The Senator needs to say that he wants all of those products made in the USA. The probability is that the would-be president is not doing so because the items will cost more money and that would mean less money for the Obama campaign. And that is another indication Barack is not sincere .... he is all about winning the presidency .... not about American and its people.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:01 AM
Obma t-shirts made out of the country only confirms the rumors ..... Barack and his wife have no use for the USA ... why should he have t-shirts made in the USA?! It would give jobs to Americans.

The bottom line is Obama is not sincere; he will say and do anything to be elected president.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 06:37 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Fri 07/11/08 06:38 AM

Are you sure its calumnies, or is it calumniate??huh noway

Or is it calumnious or calumny?

Either way, I have yet to make a false statement or attempt to slander your reputation!

I have however caught you and the rest of Lindy's Blind Patrol doing so many times!

I believe this equates to the Pot calling the kettle black!

Or are you being calumnious?laugh laugh laugh laugh

Shall I give an example?huh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously, you need an English lesson. However, I no longer teach at the University; so I cannot help you out.

Okay you don't make false statements; you believe the dribble that comes out of your mouth. So, I suppose believing your own lies would equate to not making false statements.

Lindyy's Blind Patrol?? Never heard of it .... or is that one of your fabrications? (since you do not make false statements) laugh

Pot calling the kettle black? Be careful. We are in a politically correct world.

I susspect you were drummed out of teaching for possibly being insane as your rants on here are hardly the product of education nor do they have any bearing on reality. at first I felt sorry for you for being so misguided and then you called yourself a teacher and then I felt ashamed

I left teaching .... not enough money .... went into Human Resources .... it costs money to send two children to college ....

By the way madman .... what do you know about education/teaching? It is obvious you are an elementary school drop out .... how far did you get? Fifth grade?

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:45 PM

obama=orio cookie

therooster .....

mirror/mirror is correct. The above is offensive. It is okay to "dis" Obama for his politics, but getting into racial slurs is not right.

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:27 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Wed 07/09/08 08:30 PM

What a NeoCon!!!noway noway noway

Shameful!!
Look Leahmarie learned a new word!
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Fanta..... Noooooo. It is not shameful. You fell for the bait and made a dumb post. laugh

Incidentally, as far as the "new word" is concerned, it is clear you don't know the meaning of it, considering that you used it inaccurately on another thread.

Next time before you "steal" a "new word" from me, make sure you know what it means before you use it. pitchfork

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:23 PM

"The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized Wednesday for saying Barack Obama is “talking down to black people” during what Jackson thought was a private conversation with a FOX News reporter Sunday.

Jackson was speaking at the time about Obama’s speeches in black churches and his support for faith-based charities. Jackson added to the reporter, “I want to cut his nuts off.”

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/07/09/jesse-jackson-apologizes-for-obama-remarks

What ya think? Is Jesse outta line or dead on? If I was Obama, I would stay far away from Jesse
rofl rofl rofl

What if a highly esteemed white minister or priest or rabbi had said the same thing? The black community would demand his head. Why isn't the black community outraged over this? Why is Jesse Jackson still held in high reverence?
:smile: People have been outraged all day.:smile: Rev.Jackson's own son denounced his statements.:smile: What are you expecting?huh What Rev.Jackson said was weird and inappropriate but it really isnt a big deal.:smile:

Hey mirror/mirror.... I noted all the smiles in your posts. I suspect that you agree with me. happy

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:20 PM

its spelled democrat actually drinker

Hey everyone. The spell-check police are on the site.devil

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:18 PM

Are you sure its calumnies, or is it calumniate??huh noway

Or is it calumnious or calumny?

Either way, I have yet to make a false statement or attempt to slander your reputation!

I have however caught you and the rest of Lindy's Blind Patrol doing so many times!

I believe this equates to the Pot calling the kettle black!

Or are you being calumnious?laugh laugh laugh laugh

Shall I give an example?huh

Obviously, you need an English lesson. However, I no longer teach at the University; so I cannot help you out.

Okay you don't make false statements; you believe the dribble that comes out of your mouth. So, I suppose believing your own lies would equate to not making false statements.

Lindyy's Blind Patrol?? Never heard of it .... or is that one of your fabrications? (since you do not make false statements) laugh

Pot calling the kettle black? Be careful. We are in a politically correct world.

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:11 PM

to all member of the democrate party. you say your against war in iraq, cut the money off. for once in your life grow a set. you were against the fisa bill. but you still voted to pass it today. you people are gutless.

The FISA today was just more evidence of Obama flip-flopping.

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:08 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Wed 07/09/08 08:09 PM

"The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized Wednesday for saying Barack Obama is “talking down to black people” during what Jackson thought was a private conversation with a FOX News reporter Sunday.

Jackson was speaking at the time about Obama’s speeches in black churches and his support for faith-based charities. Jackson added to the reporter, “I want to cut his nuts off.”

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/07/09/jesse-jackson-apologizes-for-obama-remarks

What ya think? Is Jesse outta line or dead on? If I was Obama, I would stay far away from Jesse
rofl rofl rofl

What if a highly esteemed white minister or priest or rabbi had said the same thing? The black community would demand his head. Why isn't the black community outraged over this? Why is Jesse Jackson still held in high reverence?

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 12:21 PM

"Oh please verry lame so why do you think america hasnt aggresivly pursued a pro democracy policy in south america? after all its our own back yard?"

MADMAN, I COPIED AND PASTED YOUR QUOTE ABOVE SO OTHERS WILL KNOW WHAT I AM REFERRING TO.
So, you want to know why America hasn't pursued a pro-democracy policy in South America? I believe the answer to this would take a political science expert, which I am not, but I will try to answer your question.

Madman, attempting to make all Latin American countries Democratic is a formidable task since Latin America is a diverse and heterogeneous continent. I realize that a majority share a common language (Spanish), a common religion (Catholic) and a Colonial History. However, when you look at Latin America it is a region of profound cultural, social and geopolitical diversity.

There is so much involved in introducing Democracy. For instance civilian supremacy over the military is an essential requisite of democracy. Then the people have to be committed to the process of Democracy by way of elections.

However, before the above can take place anti-corruption reform and the administration of justice must be in place. This is especially important in order to protect human rights. Additionally, a measure of economic prosperity is necessary, because the inequality of income and wealth and social exclusion makes it hard for Democracy to thrive, let alone survive. Of course, in order to achieve a level of economic prosperity, foreign aid is necessary. For example, aid in the form of US dollars is a must in order to build roads/bridges/and the like so farmers can transport their goods and sell them in order to be economically successful. More aid is necessary in the form of health care and education. These reforms must take place since many in Latin America are suffering from significant levels of poverty and inequality.

Bush commited to pursuing pro-democracy for Latin America during his second term with the establishment of the "Community of Democracies," which has become an important venue for democracies. However, America's involvement in this forum went to the back burner when Bush put the "War on Terror" to the forefront. I believe our president is more involved in fighting terror to keep America safe rather than fighting for Democracy in Latin America.

Sorry I can't give you a more extensive and profound answer, but as I stated above, I am not a political science expert. Perhaps we have one on the site who could expound on my answer?

madman ..... I replied to your query and note you have not made a comment. You ask a question but offer no contribution, which proves you are a typical left liberal. Your thinking is all screwed up. think

I am sorry all you can do is insult or be insulting. I find that answer unsatisfactory for what exactly leads to terrorism? is it a people with no voice moved to desperate measures to be heard? I am sure that is part of it, so democracy promotion would and should be high on our agenda. Your comments alone and how you speak to people show me your contempt for democracy and free speach

Madman.......

You find my answer unsatisfactory, but you cannot add to it other than to denegrate me. Madman, you and Fanta are two of a kind in that both of you do nothing but post calumnies, exaggerations, innuendo, evasions and outright fabrications.

I will leave you to your anti-American rhetoric. I am going back to work.

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 12:08 PM

Damn Republicansgrumble grumble grumble

Fanta.......Fanta......

You are so confused. Well let me set you straight.

It is damn Democrats. pitchfork

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:58 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Wed 07/09/08 12:10 PM

"Oh please verry lame so why do you think america hasnt aggresivly pursued a pro democracy policy in south america? after all its our own back yard?"

MADMAN, I COPIED AND PASTED YOUR QUOTE ABOVE SO OTHERS WILL KNOW WHAT I AM REFERRING TO.
So, you want to know why America hasn't pursued a pro-democracy policy in South America? I believe the answer to this would take a political science expert, which I am not, but I will try to answer your question.

Madman, attempting to make all Latin American countries Democratic is a formidable task since Latin America is a diverse and heterogeneous continent. I realize that a majority share a common language (Spanish), a common religion (Catholic) and a Colonial History. However, when you look at Latin America it is a region of profound cultural, social and geopolitical diversity.

There is so much involved in introducing Democracy. For instance civilian supremacy over the military is an essential requisite of democracy. Then the people have to be committed to the process of Democracy by way of elections.

However, before the above can take place anti-corruption reform and the administration of justice must be in place. This is especially important in order to protect human rights. Additionally, a measure of economic prosperity is necessary, because the inequality of income and wealth and social exclusion makes it hard for Democracy to thrive, let alone survive. Of course, in order to achieve a level of economic prosperity, foreign aid is necessary. For example, aid in the form of US dollars is a must in order to build roads/bridges/and the like so farmers can transport their goods and sell them in order to be economically successful. More aid is necessary in the form of health care and education. These reforms must take place since many in Latin America are suffering from significant levels of poverty and inequality.

Bush commited to pursuing pro-democracy for Latin America during his second term with the establishment of the "Community of Democracies," which has become an important venue for democracies. However, America's involvement in this forum went to the back burner when Bush put the "War on Terror" to the forefront. I believe our president is more involved in fighting terror to keep America safe rather than fighting for Democracy in Latin America.

Sorry I can't give you a more extensive and profound answer, but as I stated above, I am not a political science expert. Perhaps we have one on the site who could expound on my answer?

madman ..... I replied to your query and note you have not made a comment. You ask a question but offer no contribution, which proves you are a typical left liberal. Your thinking is all screwed up. think Also, you probably know nothing about the topic.

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:41 AM

Oh, just stop trying. I've already posted all this using a Progressive website source that pushes Progressive agendas and he will hear none of it.

Starsailor..... In connection with your post above, I enjoy baiting Fanta, because it's enjoyable to read his replies. They are nothing but a mountain of calumnies, exaggerations, innuendo, evasions and outright fabrications.

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:23 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Wed 07/09/08 11:52 AM

Vote Obama!drinker

Zero corporate ties or influence!

Of course since you've researched his campaign, you already know that.
Right?huh

Fanta.....Fanta..... Why do you keep posting false statements. So Obama has zero corporate ties!!!!!:laughing:

What's with you? How come your thinking is so screwed? think

Let us get to the matter of Obama's corporate contributors and ties.

First there is Exelon, his largest contributor, shelling out $160,000 to Obama's campaign!

Let us not forget Rezko, his slum landlord patron! This tells us everything we want to know about Obama. How can anyone accept money from a slum landlord, particularly when there are so many black people who are forced to live in substandard houses/apartments. But why should Barack care about poor people whether they are black or white! Rezko not only gave him money but a great deal on the property adjacent to his home. Families are losing their houses and Obama gets a sweetheart deal of a mortgage. tears

Then there is Boeing! Come fly with me! Obama is sure flying high with Boeing's big contribution!

Of course, we do not want to forget Commonwealth Edson! Wow!

You are familiar with Goldman Sachs, another big corporate contributor to Barack!

Also, we have York Capital Management handing out cash to the man who would be president!

So, how come you claim Obama has no corporate ties? Bull**** .... these corporations are coming to Barack with money in their hands and Obama is drooling over it. drool

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:10 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Wed 07/09/08 11:45 AM
Sorry about the blank post above and this one .... must have hit wrong key.

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:10 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Wed 07/09/08 11:44 AM

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:46 AM
Fanta .......

I agree with your thinking in that when a moron like Bill Clinton heads the nation, it doesn't say much for the country.bigsmile

Let's hope the people have enough sense to keep Obama out of the presidential office.drinker

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25