Community > Posts By > leahmarie

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 01:40 PM

i only have a minute so i'll post another question.Do you tell women they are beautilful[or whatever word you use]even if they are not?

I am not a man, but I will answer from my own prospective. I do not believe most men tell women they are beautiful when they do not think so.

My reasoning for saying the above is that the only men who tell me that I am beautiful are the ones who want to date me. That would make sense since a man would want to date a women he thinks is beautiful. So, whether I am beautiful or not doesn't matter, what matters is that I think the men who say I am beautiful are being honest.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 01:34 PM

about you that you think might scare someone off?

Sometimes I can be a real PIA.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 01:30 PM

Okay, my dad is a low life, I realize that. I bailed him out of jail twice. He had his house foreclosed upon, and now he wants me to cosign for a motorcycle. WTF?

Don't do it. You sound as if you are an "enabler." That is a person who helps another continue destructive ways. It was okay to bail him out of jail once, but you should not have done it the second time.

I sense you are continually helping him and you need to go the tough love route --- do not help him anymore. Let him sort out his own mistakes and do not co-sign for a motorcycle. He might hurt/kill someone with it and that would make you once again an "enabler," if this happens.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 01:24 PM
brokenheart

I have a headache :cry:

flowerforyou sad brokenheart

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 01:13 PM
Oldsage.....

What a wonderful thing to do, especially for people you do not know. You must be one heck of a man.

Additionally, your home and the surrounding area sounds beautiful. I am sure with a guy like you hosting the event, it will be great.

I cannot come. I am recovering from a serious accident. I start physical therapy this week and won't be able to travel/drive/work/whatever for several months.

I wish you and all who attend the event a terrific time. Once more, hats off to you for being such a generous man to open your home to all of us.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 02:13 AM

If there is anyone serious about a relationship any more?

I have given up on the dating sites since I met 11 men and out of those guys, eight had posted pics that were anywhere from 10 to 20 years old. So, if you think you are going to find someone on the internet, don't count on it. I am going back to the dance clubs, socials and the like to meet men. I didn't meet the man of my dreams, but at least I didn't meet a bunch of liars the way I did on the internet. Internet dating is not good since so many people lie and the aftermath is that we become jaded because of it.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 02:09 AM

I went shopping last night hoping to buy a pair of jeans...ugh...

Am I wrong? I've got this notion in my head that if I am old enough to have worn hip-hugging bellbottoms (and I am!) I am too old to be wearing today's version of such. I just wanted a pair of'old-fashioned', white denim jeans...you know - with the waist being at MY waist and with tapered legs. Impossible to find! Now, I might be convinced that I'd look O.K. with the flared legs, but I really don't think I should be wearing those low-riding numbers noway ! Am I wrong? Is anyone selling clothing for women my age?

Buy Daisy Fuentetes' jeans. They run about $35. Also Sears has Levis jeans that run around $40. However, when you are looking for white you must shop early and pay full price, if you want to find your color and size. If you wait for the merchandise to go on sale, you won't be able to find white since that color disappears first once May and June are here.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 02:02 AM

Her bra size is important but so is her IQ.love noway

36C and 143 ---- you figure it out ----

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 01:56 AM

:cry: :cry: :cry: nope

Aww why are you not happy?

I am recovering from an accident. Have been homebound for almost five months and in constant pain. sad

To make matters worst I am worried about my tooth. The dentist says I have to have it pullled, root canal, then I need an artificial tooth. I have no dental insurance; so this is going to cost me $2,000 or more. I am in that unhappy category where I make an average amount of money, which means I am not eligible for any type of free or cheap dental benefits. I have the $2,000 dollars, but it took me so long to save it and it is going to go on one lousy tooth! :cry:

What else? I can't meet anyone my age. The guys I met on this site and other dating sites have all turned out to be liars.

I have gone to social events. However, I look young for my age, which is ego-boosting, but the problem is that when I go to the dances, the younger men are the ones who are interested in me. I am too old (55 years old) to be dating guys in their early 40's. When and if I ever marry I want to find a man and grow old with him. If I marry a guy in his 40's, he will be watching me grow old and who wants to be an old woman married to a younger man?! brokenheart

Is there more!? I sit around and eat junk all day since I have nothing to do and I have not one but three pimples on my face. noway

The good news is that I sit in front of the TV watching cable news. Therefore, I am probably one of the most intelligent well-informed individual one can find when it comes to what is going on in the news. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 10:01 PM

someone on this site was the one for you......what would you do to find out if you were right???????

I would figure out how I could jumpt into the computer and grab him before he got away.

love

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:57 PM

A woman whose husband owned a produce junction not too far from where I live tried to take her own life and failed. Now this part is unbelievable. This happened about 20 years ago in Pennsylvania. At that time it was considered a crime to take your own life since it is murder of the self and murder is a crime.

In connection with the above, after the woman recovered from her failed suicide attempt, she was arrested and brought before the court. The judge put her on probabation where she had to report to a parole officer once a week. Additionally, she had to see a "shrink" to cure her mental issues that caused her to attempt suicide. Last but not least, the woman has a criminal record since she tried to murder her self.
I don't think that is a bad thing. Unstable people need to be kept from getting their hands on firearms, and that is one way to accomplish it. They also need to get help which in this case was also accomplished by the courts mandating it. Now every public serveant that deals with her knows she has a troubled past. SOrry, I have no issue with the way they used to handle it

You are absolutely right. I thought it was terrible that she was arrested, put on probation and has a criminal record, but the way you state things makes me realize that the court was correct.

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:51 PM
A woman whose husband owned a produce junction not too far from where I live tried to take her own life and failed. Now this part is unbelievable. This happened about 20 years ago in Pennsylvania. At that time it was considered a crime to take your own life since it is murder of the self and murder is a crime.

In connection with the above, after the woman recovered from her failed suicide attempt, she was arrested and brought before the court. The judge put her on probabation where she had to report to a parole officer once a week. Additionally, she had to see a "shrink" to cure her mental issues that caused her to attempt suicide. Last but not least, the woman has a criminal record since she tried to murder her self.

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:40 PM
Yes, my friend's son.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:58 PM

my job and become a fabulous international hand model.....but first I must ask the audience.....bigsmile

bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 09:57 PM

When you have a friend who is seemingly happy in his/her new relationship, do you support and encourage them, or do you regularly try to find "faults" with the relationship, perhaps out of jealousy, insecurity of losing a friend, or even control issues?

What kind of friend are you?

I don't understand why a friend would try to destroy another's friend's happiness.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 01:23 AM

patients is a virtue, what is a virtue?

not true ...... patients are for doctors bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 01:22 AM

to eat your poo poo?

only if you put it on a plate ..... you must not eat it out of the toilet. bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 01:21 AM

our next president will be? guys dont shoot me but i hope its hillary clinton

Hillary might be elected to the office of the presidency. But we all know if she is the real president will be Bill. bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 01:14 AM

to run a lawnmower?

I've been mowing the lawn for more years than i can count. But, the last several years has been on a rider. I now sold my house with the huge yard and bought a house on a town lot. So, I got a walk behind mower, a nice one. I had to mow my lawn with it for the first time tonight. I thought I skimmed the information on how to operate it rather well, but I guess not well enough. It was supposed to bag the clippings. Well the first couple times back and forth the bag filled up immediately. Then after that I couldn't get it to go in the bagger. I tried taking the bagger off and on several times. I was just fighting an uphill battle. I finally finished the lawn but it took me twice as long as it should have and now I have grass clumps all over my yard.

I definitely plan on reading the book again, but I don't know if it will help much. I feel so technically challenged.

Go back to the place where you purchased the mower. Tell them what you said and they should be able to offer some assistance.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 01:10 AM

my parents of 20 years of marrage or however u spell it
told me today that they are getting divorced
my dad lied and said my mom found another man and my mom said she doesnt have another man she was just tired

thing is my father treated us badley when were kids and my mom never stood up for us
now when im 18 she finally wants to call it quits
i asked her why she waited so long she was scared to say somthing
now i have to stay over at the house because she is scared to be alone
any advice

A lot of women wait until the children turn 18 before they get divorced. This way there is no child custody battle. This might be why your mom waited so long.

I am so sorry since I realize it must be hard for you. However, hang in there.

As far as your mom is concerned stay over at the house for a week or so. She gave you years and years of her life; you can certainly give her some time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25