Community > Posts By > leahmarie

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:36 AM

Son of a *****grumble grumble grumble

It isn't "Son of a -----," but SONS of B------." Remember there are two of them -- her uncle and her former stepfather. I don't understand these two sisters. What in the world is up with them? They both married perverts and to make matters worst it would appear that these two women -- the mother of the murdered and raped child and her aunt ---- cared more about protecting their husbands than their innocent 12 year old daughter and niece.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:27 AM
Good for Judge Graham Quisenberry who ordered Pope to serve the sentences consecutively. Too many times the judges deem that the sentences are to be served concurrently, resulting in parole after less than 10 years.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:18 AM

This is right wing propaganda, twisted and skewed.

Very LAME.

1956deluxe......

Okay if this is twisted and skewed, then why don't you give us what you consider the real facts? What was the rate on Obama's loan? What was the rate on others in Chicago pursuing similar loans? Of course, you can't respond because my facts are correct.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:11 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Fri 07/04/08 06:15 AM
Guess who joins Democrats Chris Dodd of Connecticut and Jeb Conrad of N.D. as being on the list of those who received questionably highly favorable home loans? None other than the Presendential nominee Barack Obama! Obama purchased a 1.65 million dollar mansion in Chicago through a “super, super jumbo” loan he received from Northern Trust Bank in Illinois, the Washington Post reports.

The portion of the money financed through the lender ($1.32 million) was offered to the Obamas at an unusually low discount interest rate locked in at 5.625 percent over the life of the 30-year fixed-rate loan, which was below the average of what a typical Chicagoan pursuing a similar low loan rate received at the time. Obama defends the loan by stating that he and his wife have a "right" to this low-interest rate since they “have since had as much as $3 million invested through Northern Trust." Didn't that word "right" pop up before with Obama? Oh yes, "Reverend Wright!" Whoops! I am digressing. Let's get back to Obama's loan.

Of course we believe Obama. Obama would never accept the loan as a trade-off for political favors. bigsmile Wait a minute ---- Didn't Obama fire his VP Vetting Team Chief James Johnson because of criticism over Johnson's personal loan deals with Countrywide? Oh I get it --- with Obama --- it isn't do as I do --- it's do as I say. So, this gives Obama the right to play holier than thou with Johnson while Obama keeps his sweeetheart deal of a loan with Northern Trust. It is so wonderful to realize that Obama and Michelle are being taken care of while so many everyday Americans are losing their homes. We wouldn't want the Obamas thrown out of their mansion because of a high interest loan ---- would we? laugh

Okay all you liberals. What is your defense of Obama's special consideration loan?

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 12:32 PM

Ok.....ok......want the wait over huh? bigsmile

Well, the beautiful and not so lucky lady laugh laugh is..................

kristinam54

smooched :heart: flowerforyou blushing

Explain something.

If you found your dream woman and "the wait is over," then why does your profile indicate that you want a woman for friendship? It would seem that if this kristinam is what you really want, then why does she need to be supplemented by another woman? Something is quite amiss here.

Because your profile has to say something! And that is the only "Friend" choice. Thanks

Why do you need a friend if you found your one and only? Why can't your profile say you are here strictly for the forums?

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 12:30 PM

Well, everyone......time to introduce the woman who has finally stolen IamMe's heart. All of my friends and the rest of JSH...meet the Mrs.IamMeWhoRu.......

:heart: :heart: :heart: kristinam54 :heart: :heart: :heart:

So why are you still looking for women for friends? I feel sorry for the new Mrs. IamMeWhoRu because she is going to find out that she obviously isn't enough for you. Otherwise why would you continue to troll the site for "a women to be friends with?"

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 12:25 PM

Ok.....ok......want the wait over huh? bigsmile

Well, the beautiful and not so lucky lady laugh laugh is..................

kristinam54

smooched :heart: flowerforyou blushing

Explain something.

If you found your dream woman and "the wait is over," then why does your profile indicate that you want a woman for friendship? It would seem that if this kristinam is what you really want, then why does she need to be supplemented by another woman? Something is quite amiss here.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:00 PM

It is because most of us do not have a satisfying life. If we did, we would not have to resort to being on an internet site. We would be interacting with real people in a real world.

Wow, speak for yourself, I have real life friends as well, just got back from camping with about 15 of them.

Had lunch today with one I haven't seen in a week and a half.

No one has 15 real friends. You are kidding yourself if you believe that one.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:55 PM

identify urself

There is something quite amiss with you for starting a topic on mean people.
and you felt the need to point that out

So you are aware that you have a problem. Well that is a good start.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:50 PM

I was very bummed out last night. If I'm going to be honest and vulnerable here..I have to say it was to tears. It really isn't important what it was about. Something along the lines of loneliness for a man in my life....some pathetic hole I had tripped and fallen into.....

So here's the thing. Some guy emailed me. It isn't that the guy emailed me....or even what he said.....or even who he was...

He inserted my own profile blog into the email....and I read it. I read the part that said..."I believe everyday happiness is a choice".

BAM!! Hit upside the head with my very own words. So I had a choice to make....

I know that some, if not, lots of you feel the same way sometimes...and fall into the same deep pit of depression because you feel the emptiness of your arms. And if you can manage to squeeze by that big blob of dark that attempts to suffocate you....it's really just as simple as making a choice...and looking to the possibilities. I tell you this because many of you have become friends and I would be remiss if I were to not share this little epiphony with my friends.

Big hugs to my fellow lonelies....flowerforyou flowerforyou

You have a real problem. You need to lighten up and not take things so seriously. I think you are making the same mistake I did when I got on the internet dating sites almost two years ago. I believed all the hype about meeting someone. Instead of finding a nice guy I found liars and cheaters. So, after 13 months of meeting creeps, I realized that I have to make my own happiness .... that I am not going to find it on the internet.

In connection with the above, I started going out to dance clubs even though I am not a very good dancer. I met several men who were interested in dating me. They were real men and sincere, not the lying internet jerks. However, I wasn't attracted to them. Unfortunately, I had a terrible accident and have been homebound for five months and I just started physical therapy. However, in another two months when I am better, I am going to go back to the dance clubs since I believe that sooner or later I will meet a nice guy that I will be attracted to and can start dating.

You? Quit counting on the internet to find someone. Go out into the real world and look there for someone to fill your empty arms.

I think you missed my point.

Since so many of us missed your point, obviously you did not articulate it very well. So, in plain English without all the empty arms business, the pathetic hole you fell into and all of the other garbage, what was your point?

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:37 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Tue 05/27/08 04:43 PM

I was very bummed out last night. If I'm going to be honest and vulnerable here..I have to say it was to tears. It really isn't important what it was about. Something along the lines of loneliness for a man in my life....some pathetic hole I had tripped and fallen into.....

So here's the thing. Some guy emailed me. It isn't that the guy emailed me....or even what he said.....or even who he was...

He inserted my own profile blog into the email....and I read it. I read the part that said..."I believe everyday happiness is a choice".

BAM!! Hit upside the head with my very own words. So I had a choice to make....

I know that some, if not, lots of you feel the same way sometimes...and fall into the same deep pit of depression because you feel the emptiness of your arms. And if you can manage to squeeze by that big blob of dark that attempts to suffocate you....it's really just as simple as making a choice...and looking to the possibilities. I tell you this because many of you have become friends and I would be remiss if I were to not share this little epiphony with my friends.

Big hugs to my fellow lonelies....flowerforyou flowerforyou

You have a real problem. You need to lighten up and not take things so seriously. I think you are making the same mistake I did when I got on the internet dating sites almost two years ago. I believed all the hype about meeting someone. Instead of finding a nice guy I found liars and cheaters. So, after 13 months of meeting creeps, I realized that I have to make my own happiness .... that I am not going to find it on the internet.

In connection with the above, I started going out to dance clubs even though I am not a very good dancer. I met several men who were interested in dating me. They were real men and sincere, not the lying internet jerks. However, I wasn't attracted to them. Unfortunately, I had a terrible accident and have been homebound for five months and I just started physical therapy. However, in another two months when I am better, I am going to go back to the dance clubs since I believe that sooner or later I will meet a nice guy that I will be attracted to and can start dating.

You? Quit counting on the internet to find someone. Go out into the real world and look there for someone to fill your empty arms.

I edited this to add a p.s. Go to dance clubs. Go to singles parties. Go to evening school. Go to the book stores where they have coffee shops. Pick up the Friday papers where they have the entertainment section listing what is going on over the weekend. Maybe you will see an event where you will meet someone. I went to a wine tasting event at the Museum of Art in Philadelphia, which isn't too far from me. I don't drink wine, but I had a great time interacting with the other people there .... didn't meet anyone, but it was a wonderful way to spend a Wednesday evening.

In other words, go out there and make an effort and forget about meeting someone on this site. It isn't going to happen. Just use this site to interact on the threads and have fun that way.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:28 PM

I have heard many times in the last two years since I have been here these words �I just exist�.

So do you feel that at times you just exist?

If so what would it take to make you feel more alive and give your life more meaning and why?

Right now I am just existing since I am recovering from a serious accident. I have been home for five months and will not be able to go back to work and start a normal life for another two months.

Unfortunately, I think all of us who are on this site need something more in our lives ..... that would be love, friendship, or the pursuit of a worthwhile goal. Otherwise, so many people wouldn't be on this site.

When I am better I will get off this site and spend my time going to school in the evening and earning another degree. I will do this, not because I need another degree, but in the hope that I will make some more friends or even find a guy to date.

I don't believe that participating on these internet sites is a good thing to do unless one is in the same situation as me .... homebound because of one reason or another.

To do more than exist one needs to participate in life. That can be done by working, volunteering, or going to school. In other words, to do more than exist one needs to go out in the real world and interact with real people. Forget the internet where the liars and cheats abound, because let's face it. Neither you or I or anyone else is going to find a soulmate or a worthwhile friend on these sites.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:20 PM

marry me?love love

I won't marry you, BUT if you have a single brother YES.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:19 PM

bored so just wanted to annoy all yall i'm bored thread haterslaugh laugh laugh just cause i can

what's your problem? you start a thread on mean people and now you start a thread to annoy others?

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:17 PM

identify urself

There is something quite amiss with you for starting a topic on mean people.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:15 PM

I shunned my car and bought a bike. OMG I'm saving rediculous amounts of money not having to pay for gas or insurance. And I got in great shape biking everywhere.
Shouldn't you still be paying insurance? Otherwise, I think your rates are going to go way up because you were a "non-driver."

Rates will not go up because of being a "non driver." I have been home for the last five months because of an accident. Therefore, my car has not been driven. When my son took it to be inspected, I got a huge discount on the inspection fee since I had less than 5,000 miles in a year.

Additionally, I called the insurance company and asked if I could get a cheaper rate since my car is just lying in front of the house and not being driven. My insurance was readjusted to leisure driver and I got a reduced rate. However, once I go back to work and start driving the insurance will go back up. Incicdentally, I am talking about the state of Pennsylvania.

One thing to note. If you are not driving your car make sure you do not drop all of your insurance. You need to have insurance for theft and I don't know what it is called, but the one way insurance in case your car gets vandalized or is damaged in some way even though you are not driving it.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:09 PM

Why do people start and respond to "nothing" threads?

Or these...

Hi
Hi
How are you
Good, how are you
Hi
Hi all
How is everyone
Good, glad to see you
Hi
Hello guys
Hugs all around

and it's the same 3 people in the thread for pages and pages....

May God smite me, but I'll take Peccy threads to those anyday of the week...

It is because most of us do not have a satisfying life. If we did, we would not have to resort to being on an internet site. We would be interacting with real people in a real world.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:04 PM

any money saving measures due to the worsening state of the economy?

I am going to go back to using coupons and only buying clearance/sale items. Additionally, I am going to figure out whether it is cheaper to continue driving my car to work or whether I should consider public transportation.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:01 PM

Some are down right ignorant and others are so sweet....

It is because in any large group of people you are going to find all types, the rude/ignorant and the sweet/considerate.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:54 PM

between your best friend and a partner that might possibly be your soulmate which would you choose? There is no chance of keeping both in your life.

If your best friend is truly a best friend, then choose the best friend. One can always find a "soul mate." After all, think about it, how many times have we "been in love?" However, best friends are few and far between.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25