Sat 07/06/13 09:47 PM
Dolphin trainer

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:46 PM
"Darwin's Radio" by Greg Bear

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:44 PM

Ok ,misterious

It has to have a doubled letter in it. Want to try again?

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:43 PM
Topic: Movies with Christopher Lloyd

1. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
2. Back To The Future

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:42 PM
Yardarm

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:41 PM
Hmm... I got nothin' but....

Zzz

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:38 PM
WKRP in Cincinnati

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:37 PM
Cherry Poppin' Daddies

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:36 PM
if worms could squeak

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:33 PM
Malocclusion

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:31 PM
Once, when I was about seven or eight.

Have you ever had your eyes be bigger than your stomach?

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 03:22 PM
Edited by ViaMusica on Sat 07/06/13 03:22 PM
Well, I've chatted with a few guys here on Mingle2 and elsewhere. I don't do cybersex (it never compares to the real thing), but I've flirted and engaged in the mildest of innuendo with one or two guys (from other sites, not from here). Had one a couple of years ago where we quickly took our interactions off the site and onto e-mail and phone text, and while we did flirt a bit we honestly had some great conversations regarding everything from the arts to politics (which he brought up and we had a lot in common there). I miss talking with him... *sigh*...

Some of the best chat conversations I've had have touched on creativity, if I find myself talking to a fellow writer, musician or artist. Others have involved just general life experiences, funny stories, joking around... really, anything you can talk about on the phone with someone, you can talk about in chat if the other person is willing. :smile:

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 01:37 PM
In case anyone's reading my SG-1 story or wants to, I just posted a new chapter. :smile:

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:42 AM
Real love

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 08:26 AM
*cleans apartment, preps for company*
*gets ice for keg*

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 08:23 AM
Edited by ViaMusica on Sat 07/06/13 08:25 AM
Oh please... I AM the party! bigsmile laugh :thumbsup:

I thought everyone knew that?

rofl

:banana: drinker drinks :banana:

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 08:19 AM
When I consciously tighten my abs and stand up straighter, the pain abates, so I'm pretty sure it's just a muscular imbalance. Might see a chiropractor about it, but I'm pretty tuned-in to my body.

I'm going to have a nice deep-tissue massage on Tuesday night, so that should help some. When my back hurts like that, I generally have a big palpable knot right where the pain is. Massage relieves it and makes the knot subside.

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 07:41 AM

:tongue:

When they won't put out! :tongue: laugh

might make u feel better to know that we'll put you out if you ask nicelygrumble

laugh laugh laugh tongue2

rofl rofl rofl

(I didn't even know he was on fire!)

Now ladies.....both of you know dern well that when I said "put out" I was referring to putting out those delicious baked goods you chicks make. I mean....really....do you chicks have to hoard them to yourselves? grumble laugh

Sorry, the only thing I make involving yeast... also involves alcohol. (I brew beer and mead.) laugh

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 07:31 AM

Story of my life, have to make my own coffee.
That't OK, I like it STRONG, HOT & BLACK.

Yup, I like my coffee strong enough to stand up, shake my hand, and introduce itself before I drink it.

I do put cream and sweetener in it, though.

Today I'm having it with an ibuprofen chaser... stupid lower back hurts when I get up in the mornings. I'm healthy and in good shape... I probably just need to hit the gym harder and work on abs/erector muscles. I swear this is the closest I ever feel to my actual age.

Just that first hour in the morning. grumble

ViaMusica's photo
Sat 07/06/13 07:26 AM

Huh, Guess we know what happened to the 12 disciples then! scared They cast out demons all the time and spoke in tongues when they entered the upper room. They even healed the sick! Those monsters!!

That's it I'm going to go say the sinners prayer and go celebrate my new found salvation with Hookers and beer! Thanks William!

rofl rofl rofl rofl
drinks drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25