Community > Posts By > breathless1

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:20 PM
Edited by breathless1 on Sat 01/17/09 08:21 PM
bigsmile I just microwaved some beef stroganovbigsmile

Hope you made enough for TWO, big boy! :banana:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:13 PM

:heart: Is it possible to have more than one soulmate within your lifetime?:heart:

Yup.

Even better than possible...it's likely, if you've got real soul.

Exactly what I was saying, but with fewer words and more punch! Kudos! drinker

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:08 PM
Regarding the prank call: WHO THE "F" CARES? Just ignore it. It sounds completely stupid and totally immature, treat it as such, dude. smokin

Regarding the tutor: You were whining/lusting for this chick months ago when I was on here. Trust me, if she were really into you, you wouldn't even be here yakking about her still. She's just using you, for some reason or another. She is NOT in love with you, nor ever will be. Face it and move on, man!

Just being honest here. :wink:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:54 PM

I was recently told that I was "interesting". I was very much caught off-guard by that, because I've never gotten that compliment before. I usually get called other, much more "colorful" euphamisms, but this was the first time I'd ever been called "interesting".

Usually after being called interesting, they want to run a series of tests on youscared

Oh, SNAP! rofl

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:50 PM

I would say good. I'm not cocky or anything, but I don't think I'm really ugly or fat or anything. You're your toughest critic though.

Interesting how you equate self-esteem to your own opinion of your physical appearance. ohwell

I'll attribute your post to your tender age. flowerforyou

Me? I feel I'm fairly self-confidant in most situations. I attribute this to my own willingness to be humble about it.

I once heard, from a very wise old man: "The smallest package in the world is someone wrapped up in themselves."

That stuck with me. :wink:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:46 PM

coffee and cigarettes!!

coffee and chocolate!!!

curly fries and a jamocha shake!!!

thats all for now..

Coffee and Cigs? Talk about gross to the maximum! ill ill ill

Coffee and chocolate? Yuck! ill

Curly fries and a jamocha shake? OMG, Double ill ill

No offense, but I see why we never hit each others mutual match! To each their own, and keep your OWN on your side of the street, would you?! :laughing:

A decent PB&J and Mac 'n' cheese is more my style, amongst other things. :wink:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:39 PM

I am grown up **I was just asking my gosh

Well, I told you and I'm not "cute azz hell", so "itz up 2 me", it really is "UR lost"! laugh

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:31 PM

:smile: Do you find it difficult to find someone to confide in?:smile:

Nope. I have a select few that are tried and true.

There's always potential for growth in that list, but it will only be with those I build a strong foundation of trust with, in person. :wink:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:25 PM
Huh? What? ohwell

Speaka da English, would "U"? mad

Guess you only understood the "u" since you only talk in "text speak". laugh

Grow up, go to college and be sure to major in English and grammar. Trust me, your education will be our gain! :laughing:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:03 PM

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."

-from the cheesiest chick flick of all time, Love Story

shades

That cheesy saying so sucks ass wind! mad

For me, true love is being willing to say you are sorry when you are clearly wrong.

Admit it, we ALL "f" up from time to time. How willing you are to admit it AND apologize for it shows your true sense of love for another.

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:57 PM
DANG! noway

Sorry, just stunned here that you changed your hair color since I was last here. ohwell

Not that I don't like it, just stunned is all. :tongue:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:55 PM

Sorry babe... Its cuz I do this all on my blackberry phone. I don't have real internet. But I promise I'm cute!

Yeah, aren't we ALL? :laughing:

Pass me a towel, Zot! rofl

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:46 PM
Edited by breathless1 on Sat 01/17/09 06:48 PM

flowerforyou

oh my god waterloo!! i'm goin through this right now!!!
i went on a date on thursday night.. and he was real sweet but no sparks!!!

and then we took his dog for a walk ... and he peed behind a tree.

i was just plain weirded out.

i mean wow.

and there went that.

he called me tonight but really.. i don't think seeing him again would be cool because i feel nothin.

EDIT!!!

he peed... not the dog.

Oh, for cripe's sake! You were so, as you say "weirded out" that this guy took a whiz behind a tree? :laughing:

I think you should be focusing more on the no sparks deal vs. the wiz behind the tree. ohwell

Sure glad I didn't judge my ex-wife by her pissing abilities. She needed to take a whiz really bad on our first date, driving her home. She made me pull over just so she could relieve herself vs. pissing on my passenger seat. I politely did so, AND handed her a napkin I had stored in my glovebox!

dude... i didn't judge him by his ability to write his name on bark. LOL

i just didn't feel anything. the tinkling thing was just a side note. god. lol

but seriously.. thats kinda bad manners on a first date huh... or maybe thats just how i was raised.

Copy that! Understandable. Everyone has their supposed limits. Clearly he pushed/pissed on yours. laugh

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:41 PM

You a cop or something? Writing a book? Leave that chapter out.

I can see why YOU'RE not out. whoa

This, coming from a person with a towel over their head. whoa

No, That's not me with the towel. That's my girlfriend

So she's ugly, too?

Remember, you're so handsome that you're home on a Saturday night arguing with a guy on the web with a towel over his head. whoa

Best post I've seen tonight! rofl rofl rofl

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:39 PM
Just a thought here...

Ever notice how those who use *drugs* are the ones who tend to be so melodramatic and often claim (whine): "I'm soooo misunderstood"!

what

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:35 PM
I'm at home tonight, by choice, because I have my three amazing kids at home tonight.

They are all upstairs right now, watching the DVD, Dark Knight.

After that, we plan to have our weekly "campfire time" (inside due to the cold) and tell ghost stories.

I don't wish to be anywhere else but here, at home, with them, right now. :banana:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:30 PM
flowerforyou

oh my god waterloo!! i'm goin through this right now!!!
i went on a date on thursday night.. and he was real sweet but no sparks!!!

and then we took his dog for a walk ... and he peed behind a tree.

i was just plain weirded out.

i mean wow.

and there went that.

he called me tonight but really.. i don't think seeing him again would be cool because i feel nothin.

EDIT!!!

he peed... not the dog.

Oh, for cripe's sake! You were so, as you say "weirded out" that this guy took a whiz behind a tree? :laughing:

I think you should be focusing more on the no sparks deal vs. the wiz behind the tree. ohwell

Sure glad I didn't judge my ex-wife by her pissing abilities. She needed to take a whiz really bad on our first date, driving her home. She made me pull over just so she could relieve herself vs. pissing on my passenger seat. I politely did so, AND handed her a napkin I had stored in my glovebox!

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:21 PM
Cannot and will not deal with anyone who feels drugs are the way to finding their reality.

I have no problem with people using drugs recreationally, that's all around us: nicotine, alcohol, excessive endorphine inducing exercise/sex, pot, sugar, caffeine, etc....

But, push it to the limit where you find every reason to make your point that you function better with it? What's the prob, bro? smokin

No thanks! I prefer to interact with those who are in touch with reality, on a day to day basis. IMHO, those folks tend to make more sense, overall. ohwell

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:14 PM
That's a tricky question, for sure. ohwell

I've been there, done that, married to it for several years. ohwell

It really does depend upon the correctly diagnosed condition, the severity, and their abilities (financial or self-willingness) to seek help with it.

Again, tricky question and can only be answered individually for each person - NOT as a whole community. flowerforyou

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:06 PM
Edited by breathless1 on Sat 01/17/09 06:07 PM
rofl

Got to love that YOUNG lust phase, huh? :laughing:

Recap:

a. You see this guy, every day or whatever, in your place of supposed business, right?

b. He makes your heart flutter with flutterbyes and little hearts floating above your head, but, by no means are you a homewrecker?

c. He flirts with you and you perceive he is just *perfect* for you in every possible way, right?

d. You apparently know all the intimate details of his relationship with is girlfriend, i.e., she treats him like sh*t, they fight all the time - all the typical blah, blah blah, right? :laughing: This is a place of business that you are discussing this, right? :laughing:

e. WOW! He's a rock star! :laughing:

f. You will supposedly be safe with bringing friends along for diversion, right? rofl

No offense, really. But, just LOOK at your own words and there lies your answers. :wink:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23