Community > Posts By > breathless1

breathless1's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:28 AM
Edited by breathless1 on Fri 01/30/09 12:29 AM
I could go on for pages here, but in short:

she must and I mean M.U.S.T. be emotionally & mentally stable!

I draw the line at having some baggage toting, whiney, OCD, pill popping, psycho drama queen raise my children.

I'm picky like that... ohwell

breathless1's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:20 AM
I'm a guy, therefore I'm all the above! laugh

breathless1's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:01 AM
Ho-hum *yawns*... asleep

Click.

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:08 PM
That they do!

Oh look over there *points north for everyone*

In a tree by the brook...
There's a songbird who sings...

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:05 PM
No, it's just crap! laugh

Sure, it has it's place in history with the music industry, and dates further back than most folks really know...

However, it lost it's true intent in the early 80's and just became...CRAP, minus the "c"! ohwell

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:02 PM
...what she came for...

But, alas! noway

There's a sign on the wall, and she wants to be sure...

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:57 PM

I judge by looks cause Im a D1ck

Hail to honesty! rofl

And what's wrong with a guy wearing pink? It's no worse than a woman wearing a black bra under a see-through white blouse, right? slaphead

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:51 PM
Nair was invented for Chewwy...or Chewbacca or whatever that fuzz monster was called! laugh

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:45 PM

I'm honestly not sure what I want....and to me it would also be a symbol that I'm finally past her and that I'm ready to have a good time and actually do things that will make my happy.

Okay, if you say so. ohwell

No it's not that at all, I've already told her to **** off and stay away from me, especially since she was really crazy and stalking me, getting into my dorm room when I wasn't there and doing all kind of crazy s**t. I'm the one that broke up with her and it's honestly the best thing I've done, she was really dragging me down. Getting this done is more or less a me actually doing something that makes me happy.

Again, if you say so. Who am I to judge your real feelings. I don't know you from Adam Ant. ohwell

All I can say here is if you are questioning, and finding reasons to defend your reasons...

WAIT! :wink:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:40 PM
Nope.

But, what attracts me to another physically could actually be something about their character.

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:36 PM

I'm honestly not sure what I want....and to me it would also be a symbol that I'm finally past her and that I'm ready to have a good time and actually do things that will make my happy.

After reading this, I firmly say WAIT! Why the hell do you think you need a "symbol" to express that you are over someone?

To be quite honest, that just sounds like you are not over the woman and want to brand yourself for life in some way to prove you are! That's just stupid to me. ohwell

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:32 PM
I say if you are even questioning it...

NEITHER! You aren't ready and just looking to do to fit in with the crowd who thinks it's cool to pierce/tatt themselves.

Wait! smokin

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:23 PM
I'll double-dip here to just say, she is your TUTOR, Chaz...and you both are consenting adults.

If she really wanted you in her life in a loving relationship, she could easily sever the tutor relationship because it is not governed by the school system and you both are consenting adults.

You could easily find another tutor and proceed to build a life with this woman. She knows this, but continues to use the drama crutch with you of "oh, what should I do, I just don't know, oh poor me, love me, but I'm going to hide for awhile, I don't want to hurt you, but love me...blah, blah, blah".

Shake this chick loose, man! She is tweeked and severely troubled with capital "T's"...IMO! flowerforyou

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:15 PM

Thats your opinion, but I know this girl and you don't. I know when she looks me in the eyes like she does that she cares. I am only still around because I chose to be. She doesn't try to make me do stuff with her, I try to get her to do stuff with me. I have a lot of female friends that also know a lot more of the details and they think she is into me, but its gonna take time if it will ever work and I have to decide if I think its worth it or not.

Agreed, it is just my opinion. But, c'mon, man...what's the deal? You have been suffering with this sh*t for MONTHS now, right? Be honest with the situation here, is she married or hitched in some other way or what? *rolls eyes*

Sure, she can "look" at you in a caring manner when you are together (who doesn't in a situation like yours?). But, what really matters is how she behaves when you are apart, and it certainly doesn't appear very "caring" towards you at all by completely ignoring you. Yes, again, that's just MY opinion. :wink:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:05 PM
Conversely, I will reflect on darkness..

because that is where I have found the light. flowerforyou

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:02 PM
And through the whole twisted ordeal...

MaryAnne still looks HOT! love

Carry on, Skipper...drinker

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:52 PM

excitement in an older one by introducing a third party

GONG! Wrong answer! grumble

And those who say *both* are gong'ed also. Keep reading those dime store romance novels with Fabio on the front sweeping you off your feet and catering to your every sexual/sensual desire, and just maybe your dreams will come true.

However, in my experience of long-term relationships (longer than 6 weeks, 6 months or even 6 years), the excitement comes from the comfortableness you develop with one another over the years (note, YEARS vs. weeks/months).

Certainly, excitement can be experimented with in various ways in a long-term relationship. It's actually necessary. But, it can easily be achieved if there is still respect between the loved ones, absent of disrespecting the other and actually listening to their needs/wants/desires. It does NOT need to involve an actual third party, IMHO.

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:40 PM

DANG! noway

Sorry, just stunned here that you changed your hair color since I was last here. ohwell

Not that I don't like it, just stunned is all. :tongue:

(((V))) how are you? One of my friends told me that dating me would be like getting a new girlfriend every few months... laugh

Moof HUSH!!!

(((J))) Nice to see you, hon, dark hair and all! I'm doing groovey these days, and you?

One of my friends tells me the same thing, due to my bi-polar disorder! (J/K!!!) :tongue:

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:33 PM
My first kiss ever was kinda awkward, but magical. I'll never forget it, and hopefully neither will she.

breathless1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:24 PM
Brushed, combed and braided my daughter's hair in pigtails for her, even though my arthritis is f'ing screaming in my left hand tonight.

Yes, my daughter IS my *friend* also. :tongue:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23