Community > Posts By > squonk

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 03:08 AM
All a woman needs is a picture. A guy needs much more. As long as she has a picture, how skinny she is, how old she is, how far away she lives from you, etc she will have a full inbox. A guy on the other hand women comb over every single detail of their life and pick at it.

It's actually common for a girl to try to turn guys off by looking at her profile.

I was once met a girl by her profile which said something like

"I will not **** you" the first lines of it within a week she was sucking on me while she had a boyfriend.

Also it's pretty common for guys to pick a part a woman's profile by adding in more details about who she is. For example you go to a profile you learn she doesn't like something that you love, you move on, she likes christ your anti christ you move on, you read she's a conservative and you're a liberal, you move on.

Putting too much detail into a profile is a bad bad decision unless you want people to fall in love with every quality that you have prior to getting to know you and if they do have this attraction you're most likely going to be let down when you start viewing their profile. It's all too common. Our society is becoming much harder to find someone because of technology.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 03:01 AM
^^^I guess lesbians and gays don't count...

Also speaking of that whole I need a woman thing nope. I don't go out searching for women every single day. I do go out searching for food, water, and shelter.

As for not eating every day this depends on how much food you have consumed in your lifetime. Just because your fat *** needs to lose a few pounds doesn't mean there aren't plenty of hungry people that need nutrition, energy, etc to survive.

I haven't kissed a girl in almost 2 years I'm still alive if I didn't eat food for over 2 years I'd be dead.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:57 AM
Uhm what? Forgiveness is only given from the person as in they did nothing wrong but if you mean from the person asking for forgiveness please 99x out of 100x this person never learns their lesson or what they did wrong, etc.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:52 AM
Forcing yourself? I don't think forcing yourself is ever a good idea. If it happens it happens but forcing yourself? If you ever do that it's more likely you feel pity than anything else in which case you're a horrible person.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:50 AM
food and water and shelter and probably some sleep so I don't go insane.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:47 AM

:heart: How do you tell the difference between love-struck, in love, obsession and just liking?:heart:

^^^ Well you have many synonyms in there and there is really no difference between them.

Love=the bond between you and this person the carefree terminology used between you two, knowing that your safe secure and that they will be there for you. Envisioning the future, making plans for future events in your head on things you will enjoy doing together, doing anything to make them smile, being sad when their sad, etc.

obsession liking etc =sex craved mischievous thoughts, always thinking about their physical attributes smile, legs, ****, etc. There may be other synonyms taken from the love definition but it is usually best described as when something is taken away that you enjoy most about the other this leads to anger, frustration, shyness, etc. Whether it's talking on the phone, having sex, kissing, cuddling, etc. Whereas in love if something was afoot you wouldn't notice it right away and it wouldn't be such a big deal. It may bother you but you won't confront it immediately whereas in obsession and your obsession is with her going down on you and all of sudden you get her to climax and she doesn't finish you off. So you will pretend like it didn't bother you but it did and you know it did and your gonna think about that all night long.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:34 AM
Edited by squonk on Tue 10/20/09 02:36 AM
unapproachable?

For me the sexier she is the worse I am to talk to her as a complete stranger.

There are times however when I feel this attraction between us no matter how sexy she is and that leads to conversation but it takes time usually. So if it was like a one look glance probably didn't make a move but if it was many many many times I probably still didn't make a move, but if it was more than once or she walks near me or she stares into my eyes and stays fixated on me chances are I'll take a shot. Also it depends on who I'm with. If she's too hot for words I probably wouldn't talk to her no matter who was there but there have been occasions where the friends that I have =the communication between her and I. I don't know why but certain people when I'm around them I feel like the entire world is perfect and this angel in front of my eyes that is pure beauty is just meant to be talked to as nothing could go wrong with my wing man in my corner.

Still there are plenty of times that this doesn't happen which is why I got a new tactic and that tactic was how to make women approach me. This tactic works easier. There are still times where it doesn't though. If she's stunning and she approaches me I'm stunned and that's all there is to it. It allows me to keep up conversations though and it allows for ice to break and it definitely allows me to see many many many boobies that I would have never seen without this technique.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:27 AM

Tell her whatever she wants to hear (even if you don't mean it) and she will be happy. And in the end you will get what you want,and you will be happy. It's all rather simple.think be seeing you

^^^or just become a mute.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:25 AM

its better to be alone than be with the wrong one

^^^ :).

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:24 AM
That's why you ask for a picture so that you can envision them touching you :).

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:23 AM
Nope.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:21 AM
First of all having such a narrow minded view is going to eliminate many potential girls from striking an interest with you.

Love doesn't have boundaries on how many guys a girl has done in her life. It's not important on how many guys she was previously with, it's important that she's with you now.

What isn't important is what she was like before she met you, it's how she's meeting you now and going into the future.

We aren't born drug addicts, nymphos, sex craved machines, or sleeping around. However, it is much more difficult in the American society to hold these away from the mind and from the person.

Now that doesn't mean you have to go around looking for a girl with 7 kids but what I am saying is just because a girl has had sex doesn't mean she should be kicked off your list. Also don't know how easy it is but for some people they lie ok? So whether they have had sex or whether they didn't doesn't matter. If you have a problem with this, I suggest taking your life before you become a pedophile in your late 30s early 40s.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:13 AM

Since I've been on sites like this I have seen many guys profiles who felt the need to clarify that they are an "independent male"..correct me if I'm wrong as I'm sure many of you will..but shouldn't this be a given?..I mean seriously..since creation began it was man go out and provide for himself and/or his family..Should it really be a shocker or a need to specify that there are still men who do this?..I just watched the reunion show of Househusbands of Hollywood so yeah I'm kinda riled up..lol.
I mean damn,two of those guys don't even have kids they gotta look after!

^^^In America, this isn't really a tradition anymore. There are also many many many people don't only rely on themselves. Having roommates as an example of holding down an apartment isn't independent. People like to think it is though.

Living in a house full of roommates isn't independent.

So a guy having a profile with the word independent could mean a bunch of things but at the same time, can the independent guy be giving you a mixed signal? Such as, you're going to be my housewife, I don't like to have rules govern me, I will survive without you, I refuse to rely on you for support, etc.

Whenever I see that from a woman's profile I become very worried. I don't become worried because she's not successful or has a career or has friends, I become worried because I wonder how big her ego is, if she could take a step back and work together on a project together, etc. It's fine and dandy to be independent but it's not fine to be independent in a relationship.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:06 AM
Nah I'm not looking to make a kid anytime soon.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:04 AM
I've actually contemplated putting a sign around my puppy saying

*I'm shy*

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:57 AM
I hate this state :(. Someone please come and kill me and put me out of my misery.

squonk's photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:56 AM
Oh yes... :).

squonk's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:00 AM
I drove around, made a lot of girls smile, made a lot of cops mad, and then watched the fire crackers all over the place from the invisible roof and from my back porch where I chain smoked numerous cigs. Still alive though.

squonk's photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:59 PM

People don't respond to people unless they are interested in talking with them.

Actually, I will respond to everyone who emails me. That doesn't necessarily indicate any interest. Some people take it to mean that I am interested. However, sometimes, I'm just responding to be polite.

Yes that does happen but the key here is *you always respond* right? So if both parties always respond conversation will continue and who knows in 5 years you might be pretty good friends :).

squonk's photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:57 PM
No no no no everyone is completely different in some way or another. I don't generalize anyone. All I said was what you will find in a profile.

I don't care what you write or what kind of thinking you have in your head, you can't change other people. Interested people will write back non interested will not. This is based on your personality, based on your profile, and what you look like. You don't like life eh so be it. I can't make you see the light.

Your responses are more genuine than mine? It's SAYING HELLO! Like when the phone rings. They acknowledge your existence. WALK THE STREET AND TALK TO EVERYONE! See how many are willing to talk to you. You don't like your responses, so be it. People are people and will always be people. We communicate with those who seem friendly, nice, etc but even then it's got the looks part. We tend to not communicate with bums why? Afraid? WHo knows.

70wpm no errors 100% accuracy :).

Do you honestly think the person doesn't think it's personal? You have never received one of my e-mails so how would you know if it's personal or not?

Here's an example take the 12 zodiac signs make a form letter for each of them and how you should get along. Make it completely bull**** but add cute funny terms to keep the ball rolling.

It's a first e-mail. You have nothing in common with them as much as you think you might and they think the exact samething coming off way too strong for a first e-mail will get a lot less responses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17