Community > Posts By > Amelinng

Amelinng's photo
Mon 04/13/15 05:32 AM

Simply elegant, Ame...The British became so enamored by these blue and white porcelain-ware, that they eventually adapted the technique in making their tea sets ...

Yes....they are exquisite! I love them but don't have any really good pieces, just the ones given to me, and some I picked up from my old boss's shop.

Amelinng's photo
Mon 04/13/15 05:28 AM

OMG....I just need to post this!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Amelinng's photo
Mon 04/13/15 05:24 AM
MMMMMMMMM drool drool drool
Nice piece of juicy ......:angel: :angel: :angel:

Amelinng's photo
Mon 04/13/15 05:17 AM

One of the best relationships I was ever in, we were best friends. I am hoping one day soon we will be back together. When you are best friends, it's something you never forget. That type of closeness doesn't come every day. And not everyone has it.

Being friends first and foremost ensures that even if the relationship doesn't last, the friendship part might survive.

But it is easier said than done, as new partners/spouses might not understand why you are still friends, and in order not to jeopardize theirs/or your own relationship, you may drift apart due to this.

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 06:45 PM
Edited by Amelinng on Sun 04/12/15 06:46 PM

c'monnnnn! :angry:

You can not. You just can't!

You can't???? You...... just pitchfork

(I hope I'm on track?)

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 06:11 PM
CHINESE PORCELAIN also called 'Fine China'

I have something very very similar to this!

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 06:00 PM

waving (((Ame)))

I thought this was simply amazing.. imagine staying at THIS hotel

Hi Zee flowerforyou
Literally translated, that would be the Hotel Prosperity & Longevity and definitely a crowd attraction!

Fu, Lu, and Shou (simplified Chinese: 福禄寿; traditional Chinese: 福祿壽; pinyin: Fú Lù Shòu), or Cai Zi Shou (財子壽), is the concept of Prosperity (Fu), Status (Lu), and Longevity (Shou). This concept of the Chinese traditional religion is thought to date back to the Ming Dynasty,[1] when the Fu Star, Lu Star and Shou Star were considered to be personified deities of these attributes respectively.

The term is commonly used in Chinese culture to denote the three attributes of a good life. Statues of these three gods are found on the facades of folk religion's temples and ancestral shrines, in nearly every Chinese home and many Chinese-owned shops on small altars with a glass of water, an orange or other auspicious offerings, especially during Chinese New Year.

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:44 PM

Next post locks horns with the 'regulars.'

Help me out, here. Just what IS it you hope to accomplish?

Seriously, Miss. What are we supposed to make of you?

Absolutely absolutely agree with you on this.
All I can think of is she is 'yelling' to make herself heard over all the numerous chat rooms! I'm getting out before I need earplugs myself. Ciao.........slaphead grumble :angry:

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:24 AM

I could do with another coffee......one cup is never enough!
And I think I'll have toast and the bacon looks delicious.
Hmmmmmm....I'm famished!

(I shrug off my disappointment and start to bus the table) Yes ma'am. Bacon and Toast coming right up

Here you are ma'am, will there be anything else?

No coffee......... AGAIN????? whoa slaphead

(snaps my fingers....... calling needsum calling needsum, come back to earth... don't worry, she'll be back!!!)

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:09 AM
I could do with another coffee......one cup is never enough!
And I think I'll have toast and the bacon looks delicious.
Hmmmmmm....I'm famished!

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:09 AM

I SEE MYSELF AS WISE. I SEE MYSELF AS A GOOD FRIEND. I OFFER TRUTH, FACTS, AND RAWNESS. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT OR ARE TOO SENSITIVE TO WHAT AN HONEST ANSWER MAY DO TO YOUR EMOTIONS, DO NOT POST THE QUESTION!!!!! IM NOT HERE TO SPARE YOUR FEELINGS, IM HERE TO HELP. IF I TELL YOU THAT A CERTAIN DECISION IS FOR YOU TO MAKE ITS NOT BECAUSE I DONT HVE THE ANSWER, IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WILL LIVE WITH THIS CHOICE. NOW ASK MY LOVE. ASK! :heart: :heart: love flowerforyou :banana: blushing :banana: think think think think smitten

Why are you yelling?.....laugh

Hehehe...... she probably forgot she still has her earplugs on!!! laugh

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:01 AM

Where's my extra butter?....rant

Basha.....patience! needs smitten is smitten by sky!! love is in the air!:heart:

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:46 AM

sorry about the wait sir

Thank you so so much for this..... now I'm ready to take on the world! bigsmile

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:29 AM

COFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I'll talk after I have had that!

Still no coffee????????? frustrated

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:27 AM

I would not because at 52 I want someone to love me for who I am not what I look like.I eat right, exercise daily, and stay healthy but really if someone does not want the real me flaws and all I would rather stay alone.

I agree with Jack. Unless there is a scar or injuries that I sustained that can be rectified by plastic surgery, I would not want to undergo any either.

Or if someone lost so much weight they need the surgery to remove all that extra skin.

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:24 AM

Oh no I've got to clean the screen and keyboard AGAIN! Y'all keep making me laugh and your timing is impeccable

When I read that first sentence, I wasn't sure where you were going with this...shocked

Terrific! Here we go again. Note to self: You're gonna need a lot more paper towels

As long as it is not Kleenex you are gonna need.... I think we can understand why! :tongue: laugh
There's been numerous times I have had to choke down a drink too.... or have it coming up the wrong way. You guys/gals can really crack me up too. :laughing:

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:14 AM
COFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I'll talk after I have had that!

Amelinng's photo
Sun 04/12/15 12:06 AM

if everytime i dreamed of you a rose was sent ur way
u would have a dozen roses a thousand times a day
but a rose is just a way to show i care
and to tell u my love will always be there

Good one, Ann! And welcome to Mingle2 flowerforyou

(amended your write to show where they rhyme)

Amelinng's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:34 PM
My 'alternative' daily workout sessions:

1) Skip
2) Running
3) Cycling

My heart 'skips' a beat when the alarm clock rings in the morning. Then I ensure I 'skip' a heavy breakfast, and just have cereals and coffee. I have to 'run' to ensure I keep up with the schedules of the day. Pounding on the keyboard as I do my data entry, instead pounding the road jogging. And the only 'cycling' I do, is re-cycling the printing paper by turning it to the unprinted sides. As my work requires me to sit at the computer all day, otherwise it would be considered an 'unproductive' day. So, there goes my usual daily routine!!! LOL laugh

But I do go jungle trekking once or twice a month, and whenever I visit the temple site, I make sure I walk up the hill rather than drive. Walking the dog would be the only daily exercise I do nowadays, though, I used to jog or swim for an hour or so. Recently I joined a parade, and we walked 10km for 4 hours, and though I ached all over...... I think I must have been fit enough! :tongue:

Amelinng's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:38 PM

no idea how this works.. ive beenwantin to find aplae to chat with ppl. but when i search for chats i only run into dating sites

Welcome to Mingle2!! waving flowerforyou
Some of us are here mostly for the forums and friends. Some have found their other halves and stayed for the forums too. I have made some good friends from here. Have fun!:banana: drinks flowers

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25