Community > Posts By > ZenSoul79

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:30 PM

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:20 PM

Nothing would change.

I'd still be the same @sshole, who smokes Romeo y Julieta robusto #2s,
while mowing my lawn with an $18,000. lawnmower.

Yeah, I really do. bigsmile
And yeah, I'll eventually get around to posting pics of it.

stock market has better odds....no, strike that, the DOW's down again! dammit! lol

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:18 PM
Edited by ZenSoul79 on Tue 06/02/15 09:18 PM
Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear, I will let it pass through me and only i will remain.

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 07:02 PM

That it is time for a name change. Bruce Jenner is available right? drinker

He might be available to date you..:thumbsup:

Apply ice to area of BURN!
rofl

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 05:36 PM
Edited by ZenSoul79 on Tue 06/02/15 05:38 PM
was working at a cash register at a retail chain, and this lady sees a line, she goes to the front, straight over to me as Im doing a transaction with another customer, and starts asking al these questions like she's entitled to be served first.
I told her "Ma'am, I don't mean to be rude but I'm in the middle of a transaction here, and there's a line of people behind. You'll have to find another associate to help you with your questions."
And She KEPT GOING with the questions. Finally a coworker led her away and answered her questions, so then she comes back again, and is all like "Why wouldn't you answer my questions before when I asked you?"
Before i could answer she stormed off.
I really wanted to yell "GET YO RICH, SHRIVELED, PRINCESSY, ENTITLED A** TO THE BACK OF THE DAMN LINE!"
But instead I smiled and said "Have wonderful day!"
And under my breath "you old bag."
Customer heard me, giggled and said "some people, right?"

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 05:25 PM
i'mb may come off as a bit a jacka$$..(but from what i've heard that's really nothing new)...

but here it is....looking above...if you know EXACTLY what you want...then STOP WHINING and GO GET IT!..

Putting your heart 'in a drawer' and WAITING for the woman you WANT to find it...might as well play the lottery...your chances will be the same...it would take an EXTREME stroke of luck for the right women, to find it at the right time...

Do you know who catches those record-breaking breaking fish? the guys out there fishing day-in and day-out, not the guy who casts his line once, gets discouraged because the first one to bite his line is small, and he has to throw it back.

I hear people say they want meet a girl who plays volley-ball, so i ask...where are you looking to meet these girls? and when they answer ..."uhh online" i want to slap them in the side of the head....wouldn't it make more sense to go somewhere where people ACTUALLY playing volley-ball and meet them that way?...makes sense to me.

What are your 'conversational' interest? is it art?..go to a museum, speak with women there....is it books? go to a book-club meet them there...
cooking...go to a cooking class...

point is....probably not going to find what you want...if you don't go searching for it...very deliberately in-fact.

If you want to catch a salmon, probably shouldn't be fishing in the neighbors pond...that's only asking for one disappointment after another

I'll take it under consideration. Maybe.

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 11:56 AM

Wowflowerforyou
sigh
Wow.....

blushing

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 11:44 AM
I can feel the sheets in between my legs as I wake,
eyes fluttering, vision clearing slowly but surely,
witnessing the whiteness of the ceiling, and the hum
of the motorized fan, wafting the still air around.

I angle my head up and back, spying the sunlight streaming in
stark white linen curtains, the blue sky greeting me.
The suns' warmth kisses my forehead and I close my eyes,
grinning, just grateful I could wake on such a day.
I inhale, and sigh out, my grin not recedoing but growing even wider,
baring my teeth, and rolling my body over.

You are there. Your head is hidden under the sheets.
My two fingers grab gently at them, and tug them down
the back of your head, revealing your long mane of hair.
You look so enticingly beautiful asleep and awake, I muse to myself
for a moment. You even make bedhead look angelic, I smile again!

You stir and moan as i plant a kiss on your shoulder to say good morning.
I see your own grin as you look over at me, a playful look in your eye.
You bring your form closer to mine, laying on top of me.
We need no words. we jsut gaze into eachothers souls.

"Remember what you asked me the other night?" you whisper.
"I do." I answer.
"so....whats the verdict?"
I run my hands thru your hair and frame your cheeks in my hands.
My lips meet yours and we stay locked in a kiss for a solid minute.
"This. This, is what home feels like," I utter.
You grin again, contentment turning into elation as you lay your head on my chest.
"Home is wherever we are. Together."

:heart:

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 11:29 AM
I'd pour a lot of it into education. I'd make sure my family and friends would get trust funds set up for anyone they cared about.
And I'd live a pretty reclusive life in a medium sized house with the love of my life, who'd marry me and would want to have my kids.
Maybe in America, maybe in Italy or somewhere else abroad.
But a very trusted few would even know that money was mine, and I'd hope they wouldn't care either way.

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 11:06 AM

Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient and the best things come to those who don't give up.
Good luck in your search!waving

thanks. :smile:

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 11:04 AM

.. go catch your second wind..:thumbsup: .. I know you what you mean.... the caliber of women I get local to me..hmm.... how should I put this...hmmm... maybe I shouldn't say anything at alllaugh :wink: :angel:

yeah, i hear ya. thanks for the support, too.

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 10:00 AM

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:11 AM
I needed a bit of passion and inspiration, so it had to be Shakespeare's comedy classic, Much Ado About Nothing. the Kenneth Brannagh version from 1993. Also, I've always wanted to wear one of these unifroms to a costume party, cuz come on! They're just cool!

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:45 PM
Community's cool for the most part....if you ignore the "carolers." :wink:

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:33 PM
Goodnight everybody! waving

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:32 PM

Hmm, that's not the words you wrote in my inbox. :cry:

Correct. I see who you are pretty clearly. so do a lot of other people too, who shall remain nameless.
Look whatever your reason is for drawing attention to yourself, you need to get help for that, becauise it's jsut making you look extremely self-centered. I'd get you the number of a good therapist, but I think you're way past that point.
Get help. Soon.
Bye.

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:27 PM

I wrote in this thread to you only. Where else am I leeching for you, pray tell?

Your thread posts number over 3,000.
Obsessive much? And you're kind of a troll, in my opinion.
so I'm ending this before it becomes a full on flame war and I have to be less than what counts for my levels of....civil.
so, Im gonna say this once, and only once:
GO.
AWAY.

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:01 PM

I'd set up a kissing booth, for sure. But there'd also be free gifts involved. I dunno what they'd be, though....animals rescued from the streets? Free makeup cases full of stuff?
Autographed pics of Chris Hemsworth?

Chocolate???bigsmile

TRUCKLOADS OF CHOCOLATE to accompany my kissing booth!!!!
Line starts to the left, ladies!!!! smooched

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:43 PM
I'd set up a kissing booth, for sure. But there'd also be free gifts involved. I dunno what they'd be, though....animals rescued from the streets? Free makeup cases full of stuff?
Autographed pics of Chris Hemsworth?

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:32 PM
Blondey.
On the cheek.
With a bouquet of flowers.
flowerforyou