Community > Posts By > ZenSoul79

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 02/02/15 08:00 PM
thanks. nice avatar pic. love calvin and hobbes!

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 02/02/15 02:29 AM
When she escapes my eye, my heart sinks, for her presence brings a needed injection of light to an otherwise darkened soul, her smile, laugh, and bodily dimensions the items God crafted so immaculately that it made his angels in heaven envy her, for when she came into existence even these divine celestials knew joy and jealousy at the same fleeting moment.

-excerpt from something I'm crafting. Full version up soon.

By the way, who is your favorite poet/writer?

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 01/31/15 06:30 PM
Just had a hard day's work. I am now sitting in front of my laptop with a bottle of wine beside me and a package of swedish fish, listening to Bonobo's "Late Night Tales" playlist and for the life of me....I really can't complain.
Life is good!

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 01/28/15 02:38 AM

Yep, this sums it up. Winter's not over yet, though.

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 01/26/15 10:29 PM
2014 in my humble opinion was Marvel Studios best year to date. We got the excellent badassery of Captain America The Winter Soldier, and of course the space opera weirdness/epic fantasy/funny as hell Guardians of the Galaxy.

Recently treated myself to a bit of a marathon of sorts of the Phase Two films that I do own (I didnt dig Iron Man 3 all that much, so it remains on the shelves), where I sat down, watched Thor: The Dark world, as well as the other two i just mentioned.

so here are my questions, for any that care to have fun answering them!

1. Favorite marvel Studios film to date?
2. Favorite character or group of characters?
3. why can you relate to that specific character?
4. What are you looking forward to seeing in terms of the films and progression of the story and characters?

I dunno about you, but i like discussing these things, being that I'm obviously a fan of the comic source material and of the superhero film genre in general.

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 01/26/15 10:21 PM

Oh, the young ones get all fired up by the anonynymity of the internet and are a good deal more brave on here than they would be in person

unless he's a total psycho...lol

can you imagine walking up to a woman IRL and saying "
What are you wearing?"

rofl rofl rofl

too many freaks and brain friesrofl surprised

ha ha haaa! And then I could imagine the girl in question laughing out loud and going "Dude, who are you supposed to be? Joan Rivers?"

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 01/24/15 08:19 PM

Have I heard that somewhere before op ...patience is a virtue ...
and you are right sometimes this is what some should do ...
men or women ... and lot of the times where happy till we get it ... and then does not mean as much ... but having patience helps that your needs does not have to be fa filled right away and can learn to be more thankful for what does come to you in our lives ...

I agree.

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 01/22/15 08:50 PM

How sweet the journey...How tender this love...flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Now that's a compliment. Thank you, my dear.

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 01/21/15 11:13 PM

A very thoughtful and well articulated article.

thanks, much appreciated!

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 01/21/15 07:45 PM

Very nice.. I like..:smile:

glad you enjoyed it!

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 01/21/15 11:10 AM
I believe a woman can do whatever she wants to her own body.

There are just natural ways to do it, but also dangerous things to avoid.

One role model i admire in this regard is Jamie Eason. She's been pretty fit all her life, advocates natural eating, weight training, and is a fitness model/bodybuider.

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 01/21/15 10:53 AM
Wow....

....well THAT escalated quickly.

For those of you who see my point, thank you.
For those of you who feel i could be more enlightened, also thanks for offering me a wider view.

We're only human and opinions are bound to clash, but I'm really enjoying watching the discourse.

Sometimes I'm a nice guy, other times I've been known to show balanced agression.

Matter of opinion, experience, preference, expression, and in most cases for me, genuine feeling.

Moving on to another topic now.

(original poster, obviously)

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 01/21/15 12:43 AM
TITLE: So shall It Be.

And so shall it be that this,
this husk, this covering of such
shambled, filthiness shall be
pushed aside and cast off
crackling and falling from me
like the chrysalis of a caterpillar,
shriveled and discarded.

So shall it be that this,
this young man
his ardor tempered
his will like iron
his heart like an ocean of calm
will reach for a hand
to join in his.

So shall it be that this,
the maiden that caught his eye,
shall smile at his boldness
marvel at his strength
and bask in the glory that is
all she ever wanted,
and not even known that she needed.
She was never incomplete,
and yet, he was that missing link, somehow.

The two of them walk through a garden maze
on a high hilltop, overlooking
the rocky outcropping of an oceanic Cliffside
and a glorious white sanded beach.
All the physical property and acreage
belongs to them both, but it is immaterial
next to the leases they have on life,
and emotion itself.
Emotion that even now, grows and grows
the more they hold tight to eachother,
the more their lips meet,
and the more their presence together
strengthens the foundation
of this inexplicable attraction,
this pull,
this rapturous bond,
this sacred union of souls.
They cling tight and as it rains over them
under the shelter of a birch tree.
Her moans drive him onward.
His kisses drive her to drunken madness.
Time passes.
Rain bathes them.
Thunder strikes even as they abandon logic
along with reason and their
cloth trappings.

So shall it be.
In the maze garden, under the birch tree,
overlooking the Cliffside beach,
on the acreage they have purchased.
Hearts and bodies sated.
Rain has passed.
Birds sing.
Suns shines.
Smiles and kisses and heartfelt sentiments
are exchanged.

So, shall it be?
with you, my love?

Thanks for taking a look,
ZenSoul79

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 01/20/15 10:50 PM

Dude.....I dunno if you realize this or not but about 91% of women want their hair pulled. Be classy all you want but be ready to get that freak on and smack dat azz behind closed doors. drinks

That's kind of where adaptability comes in. 91% of women?

Sounds like a cheesy magazine statistic.

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 01/20/15 10:41 PM

Well said,on many levels.

Thanks! Oh, hey! Long time no see!

Made you a new one, I see.
Glad you did,you are a good addition to the Mingle family:heart: flowers
Intelligent thoughts..love reading you.:thumbsup:

Blushing now. Please stop...no keep goin' lol!

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 01/20/15 10:39 PM

I agree with you and it would be refreshing to see a "touch of class" between male and female interaction! It would be very pleasant and wonderful to say the least, in my humble opinion. Thumbs up for you! :thumbsup: flowerforyou

Thank you!

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 01/20/15 11:14 AM

I happen to believe that there are more elevated, consistent men like myself who will take our time with a woman. A lot of what i see from younger, more eager men is they see a profile or something they like and the first thing that pops into their heads is either begging for a number, skype chat, etc.
I have to ask myself have this generation completely lost the value of being patient? Of maybe saying something in a first message that starts with "excuse me for saying so, miss, but i just read your profile and it made me smile. would you mind talking to me so we can get to know eachother?"

It's gracious it's humble and at least it doesnt come off as (insert misogynistic or morally degrading first message here cuz im NOT repeating what i see in chatrooms)! lol

They say nice guys finish last. Sometimes that's true.

But I happen to believe that patience is still a good thing and something to be valued. we may be guys and masculine and wanting what we want....but sometimes our modes of operation don't work for every woman.

Kind of that age-old adage of if a girl finds out how you feel about her right away, she'll run away, be completely turned off or otherwise avoid you like a plague.

I'm sure it's happened to al of us at some point.

we also live in a day and age where more women are asking GUYS out first, which i think is nice to see and very progressive, but it really depends on the girl's approach, too. people respond to different levels of flattery in different ways.

But if some of us exercised a bit of restraint here and there, if more of us recognized ourselves as people who don't jsut fall into bed with just anyone, if we took the time to get to know a girl's mind, her habits, her heart and hobbies - and took those things into consideration before writing our first message to them, and if we see them for more than what's between their necks and their knees (pervs, lol) they'd be more willing to respond, and less willing to block us.

A womans heart is a very fickle thing sometimes, guys.
Learn patience, grow in your wisdom, regard them as human beings in need of the best representation of yourself as can be (but dont be too much of a pushover), and who knows? You might get lucky.
Patience pays off ladies and gents.

Stay classy!

:thumbsup:

Back at ya!

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 01/20/15 11:13 AM

Well said,on many levels.

Thanks! Oh, hey! Long time no see!

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 01/20/15 10:47 AM
Edited by ZenSoul79 on Tue 01/20/15 10:50 AM
I happen to believe that there are more elevated, consistent men like myself who will take our time with a woman. A lot of what i see from younger, more eager men is they see a profile or something they like and the first thing that pops into their heads is either begging for a number, skype chat, etc.
I have to ask myself have this generation completely lost the value of being patient? Of maybe saying something in a first message that starts with "excuse me for saying so, miss, but i just read your profile and it made me smile. would you mind talking to me so we can get to know eachother?"

It's gracious it's humble and at least it doesnt come off as (insert misogynistic or morally degrading first message here cuz im NOT repeating what i see in chatrooms)! lol

They say nice guys finish last. Sometimes that's true.

But I happen to believe that patience is still a good thing and something to be valued. we may be guys and masculine and wanting what we want....but sometimes our modes of operation don't work for every woman.

Kind of that age-old adage of if a girl finds out how you feel about her right away, she'll run away, be completely turned off or otherwise avoid you like a plague.

I'm sure it's happened to al of us at some point.

we also live in a day and age where more women are asking GUYS out first, which i think is nice to see and very progressive, but it really depends on the girl's approach, too. people respond to different levels of flattery in different ways.

But if some of us exercised a bit of restraint here and there, if more of us recognized ourselves as people who don't jsut fall into bed with just anyone, if we took the time to get to know a girl's mind, her habits, her heart and hobbies - and took those things into consideration before writing our first message to them, and if we see them for more than what's between their necks and their knees (pervs, lol) they'd be more willing to respond, and less willing to block us.

A womans heart is a very fickle thing sometimes, guys.
Learn patience, grow in your wisdom, regard them as human beings in need of the best representation of yourself as can be (but dont be too much of a pushover), and who knows? You might get lucky.
Patience pays off ladies and gents.

Stay classy!

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 01/19/15 05:14 PM

Okay I'll talk about me instead.....bigsmile
hmmmm.....I'm very quiet, shy and unassuming.....
very meek and mild.....
I like to keep a low profile here.....
and my personal business to myself.....
ask anyone they will tell you.....
they don't even know me.....

Oh welcome by the way.....drinker
you know this kid is lying. .lollaugh

Me?? I like sitting down. ..on top of him.lol^^^laugh :tongue:

Oh for sure! lol