ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:35 AM

Um.....wel they turned out to be a lot bigger than I expected

That's what SHE said! :laughing:

Your pics are great :angel:

Gotta check the sizing next time.....jeez i look like a billboard. *sigh lol

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 05/27/15 11:36 PM
Um.....wel they turned out to be a lot bigger than I expected, SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!! frustrated

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 05/27/15 11:35 PM
Latest are as follows, feel free to comment. I think they turned out okay.

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 05/27/15 10:57 PM

rofl

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 05/27/15 10:42 PM

Was meaning I hear a lot of guys say that they need to be alone. Or do not want their partner to be with them. I know a Man Cave is a decked out area where you can have fun. But, I was really meaning why does a man want to be in a relationship yet say they need time away from their partner? Must be a bad relationship.

Not at all. Not if two people are in a secure enough relationship that they recognize that they have probably been spending way too much time together. Time apart can actually be a healthy thing between a couple, even if they're in the same house but not always having to be in the same room.
Everybody needs a bit of space.
Unless their needy and clingy which is really....ugh!
If I ever built a Man cave, my significant other be cuddling on the couch with me watching Shakespeare or Star Wars or Marvel, whatever!
It would be awesome! And there'd always be popcorn, cuz really who doesn't love that?

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 05/27/15 10:30 PM
My man cave would be a screening room. I'm more of a film buff than a sports guy, anyway.

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 05/27/15 10:25 PM

Storm me with your trooper drool

Okay that one hasn't been published yet

Um....too much information....??? JK!
holy sith .. Is that a light saber or are you pleased to see me rofl rofl tongue2 waving

Talk Jedi to me! love
jedi baby ... Come here and create a disturbance in the force with me bigsmile :angel:

I felt a great disturbance in the force...as if a million men suddenly cried out in indignation because I loved her as they never could. The force is strong with her. flowerforyou

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 05/26/15 11:00 PM

well then was not meant to be ... nice write ...

Thanks. I really appreciate the support and kind words.

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:50 PM

I live right here ...

http://youtu.be/RRA_eVAyH5c

smitten smitten smitten

It's a fantasy wonderland :banana:

http://youtu.be/y6-2mQjHE4s

I'll get to NZ someday. Been wanting to go since I first saw Fellowship back in the day! What a PLACE!!!
yay ... smiling .. a zen quote for you enlightened one .. Wherever you go .. There you are . Your luggage is another story .. Pack light .. Laughing :-)

Very true. Plus I love a good accent.

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 05/26/15 02:37 PM
depends on the pickup line and the girl.
I find pickup lines a little stupid, I just offer my genuine slef, offer an icebreaker or two, and most times the conversation flows a lot easier.
It's about having respect for the beauty of an individual, and then maybe if she feels comfortable enough, you can ask for her contact info later.

some guys like to jump the gun and ask for the number outright, which is in most cases not good because it makes you look desperate, cheesy and expecting.
Was at a bar sitting next to a girl I was having a convo with over drinks, and some dude comes over to her, and says "Can I **** you?"
I immediately started laughing out loud. She smiled, looked him right in the eye and said "Nope. Work on your technique, buddy. Not gonna happen." Then she looked at me and said "sorry for the interruption, you were saying?"

Needless to say, she was feeling gracious enough to give me her number.
But she never called back.
That happens, too, sometimes. And it's all good. Part of the ongoing struggle.

Stay true, gentlemen!

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 05/26/15 12:11 PM
Good husbands don't talk about it, they BE about it.
Actions speak louder than words, but words used to great effect can inspire action.

Just my two cents because I want to be someone's husband someday.
But it's a two way street and she's gotta be able to bring it as well, her good qualities. I hope she's kind to kids and animals.

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 05/25/15 09:42 PM
The Tale of Zatoichi (1962).
Just finished it a few hours ago. about a blind swordsman of some reknown, but also has dealing with local gangsters. A lot of character drama but a pretty simple story and there's a powerful theme about both rivalry (two warring gangs trying to kill eachohter) and respect (Zatoichi meets a dying warrior who happens to be employed by the adversaries gang, but they wind up gaining thissort of common ground and friendship even though they both know in the end one of them has to die by the others hand probably).
It's a really powerful and moving Japanese classic in my humble opinion.
One I won't soon forget.

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 05/25/15 07:56 PM

I live right here ...

http://youtu.be/RRA_eVAyH5c

smitten smitten smitten

It's a fantasy wonderland :banana:

http://youtu.be/y6-2mQjHE4s

I'll get to NZ someday. Been wanting to go since I first saw Fellowship back in the day! What a PLACE!!!

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 05/25/15 06:17 AM
Welcome!

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 05/25/15 06:16 AM

holy sith .. Is that a light saber or are you pleased to see me rofl rofl tongue2 waving

Talk Jedi to me! love

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 05/25/15 03:32 AM
I live in CT and love waking up to the lush green roling hills and the sunny days, especially now that the weather is warmer, which means I can take my bicycke out and just speed along the wooded backroads during a misty sunrise, travel to the neighboring towns I havent been to yet, and generally enjoy the summer days off from work.
There is a lot of beauty where we live if we just take the time to look, in my humble opinion.

So where do you live and whats the best part about being where you are?
waving

ZenSoul79's photo
Sun 05/24/15 09:47 PM

ZenSoul79's photo
Sun 05/24/15 09:46 PM

Look at the size of that thing .... Luke .. Do you think you will be able to pull out in time love

As an adult these two quotes had so much more meaning for me, lmao!!!!!

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 05/23/15 06:00 PM

Perfect read...I missed an opportunity too:((((
I can relate...and wish all the happiness in the world...to him.:heart:
Thanks for sharing.flowers :thumbsup:

Let's jsut say there was this really fine young thing I admired for a while, became friends with and then wanted to find out if there was anything more to it, but then... well, I guess I kinda was expecting a bit more give and take, but I was doing a fairly large bulk of giving and if you do that for even a little while and their either not able to or won't give back for whatever reason (too busy or just palin ignorign the hell out of you) it really causes your opinion of them to go from shiny to dull to non-existent.
Took me a few weeks to get over it, and once the poem was done, I forgave her for whatever reason she seemed to be too preoccupied (I still don't know why, but who cares), and moved onto someone else. Hopefully, this person will be a bit more receptive.
AND reciprocal! :wink:

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 05/23/15 05:55 PM

Don't write poems because you misunderstand. I like vanilla. It's what I find attractive and exciting. It's called a preference, not discrimination.

Ok, moving on.