Community > Posts By > ZenSoul79

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 01/19/15 01:54 AM
Yeah not really interested in people rating my profile, it seems like a little too self-serving.

write me instead if you feel like doing it.

I respond to well-placed jokes a bit better than the ultimate compliment of "Dude....seriously? THATS your profile?"

lol

No ratings, just fun convos laced with a tiny bit of sarcasm with charming females.

Honestly though, aren't we MORE than jsut a bunch of words and pics on some random dating site?

I try to be, at least.

I like standing out, anyway.

How about you?

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 01/19/15 01:46 AM
Be slow, be patient, don't stare at whats between her neck and knees, get lost in here eyes, regard her with respect, let her know you respect her, let her make her own decisions, don't expect anything right away (in fact, expect nothing so if you get rejected it wont sting as bad), be cool, be smooth, be confident.
In other words, don't focus on being the right man for HER.
Just focus on being the right man, period.
And then whoever likes you will probably let you know jsut how she feels.
Good luck.

ZenSoul79's photo
Sun 01/18/15 12:04 AM

Just joined. Or should i say rejoined, heh.
This was the year I said to myself that a lot of things will have to change. My views of myself as a person, my opinion of myself as a man, and as a potential mate to someone, someday.
It feels good to finally figure out where I want to be headed in life, and it feels even more liberating to know that it doesnt have to be specific just yet, and that I'll figure it out as i go, crossing those bridges when I come to them, and taking them all in stride.
I'm fairly intelligent, I like to take my time with relationships, especially people, because I used to be worse. As in so introverted, I'd refuse to talk to anyone who my poor instincts decided weren't worth my time.
It turns out I was wrong more times than I was right.
And yet I feel as if late last year something happened and i broke that cycle.
I'm more open to possibilities, I feel braver, and I suppose thats the real reason why I'm here.
Like everyone else, I seek a good honest connection with someone.
Not saying it'll happen on this particular site for sure....but taking a chance on something is better than waiting around for nothing to happen.
I'm sort of the everyman that can chat up anybody, but I'm also selective. It could be that no on reads this or is interested in someone like me, but that I write this and it inspires someone to write me or some other paramour they have. Either way, thanks for looking.
I'm going to take my time.
I'm going to write more people.
and I'm gonna keep being the best me that I can.
And hopefully someone will see it, and feel compelled to write to me.
I'm remaining open and optimistic.
Hopefully I'll meet a lady who matches my optimism.
I'll be around.

Welcome :-)
(Who were you on here, before?)

used to be called JRonin, I think. can't quite access that account, though, but as soon as I can i'm deleting it. People are probably gonna get confused cuz I no longer use that profile.

Welcome back to the mingle2.
And hope you'll find what you are looking for this time.
All best of luck for you. drinker

Many thanks.

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 01/17/15 08:10 PM

This was the year I said to myself that a lot of things will have to change. My views of myself as a person, my opinion of myself as a man, and as a potential mate to someone, someday.
It feels good to finally figure out where I want to be headed in life, and it feels even more liberating to know that it doesnt have to be specific just yet, and that I'll figure it out as i go, crossing those bridges when I come to them, and taking them all in stride.
I'm fairly intelligent, I like to take my time with relationships, especially people, because I used to be worse. As in so introverted, I'd refuse to talk to anyone who my poor instincts decided weren't worth my time.
I'm more open to possibilities, I feel braver, and I suppose thats the real reason why I'm here.
Not saying it'll happen on this particular site for sure....but taking a chance on something is better than waiting around for nothing to happen.
I'm sort of the everyman that can chat up anybody, but I'm also selective. It could be that no on reads this or is interested in someone like me, but that I write this and it inspires someone to write me or some other paramour they have. Either way, thanks for looking.
I'll be around.

Welcome :-)
(Who were you on here, before?)

used to be called JRonin, I think. can't quite access that account, though, but as soon as I can i'm deleting it. People are probably gonna get confused cuz I no longer use that profile.

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 01/17/15 08:07 PM
Thanks.
I actually think my old profile is still up, i used to be called JRonin.

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 01/17/15 07:44 AM
I'll be around.

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next