:smile:

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 09/14/15 08:04 PM
Kinda wondering who'd pick me to make out with, forget kiss! lol

*pops a breath mint or two

glasses laugh

ZenSoul79's photo
Fri 09/11/15 09:28 PM

Actually if boarders were protected as they should be he probably would have not ran

There are to many ways for terrorists to enter the country

Fact is all nations have rules for entering that nation

Myself i feel that the usa needs but one rule to enter the usa

That rule would be ,,,, you may come to usa but the rule of entry rules of your country will dictate what you must do to gain entry

ZenSoul79's photo
Fri 09/11/15 09:18 PM
Seen where he stands on things.
Heard him in interviews.
don't agree with much of what he says at all.
Way too much textbook narcissism.
Way too preachy about....way too much a guy like him should probably not be involved in.

He doesn't get my vote.

And he'll probably put our entire infrastructure in bankruptcy, based on the number of times he's filed for bankruptcy himself.

Sooooooooo......yeah, no.

ZenSoul79's photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:40 PM
I hope the blessing keep coming for you. And I'm deeply sorry for your loss.

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 09/10/15 08:55 PM

Very moving and enlightening, with touches of pain.

Nicely done!

flowers

Thanks very much.

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 09/10/15 08:47 PM
Craft your own original two sentence scary story!

Here's mine:

I'm alone in the house reading a book when I hear a knock at my front door.
I never got up to answer the door because after the knock, I heard a voice from nowhere whisper close to my ear, "Don't let them in, they'll make you bleed."

Happy Halloween, everybody!
-Zen

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 09/10/15 06:56 PM
Edited by ZenSoul79 on Thu 09/10/15 07:00 PM

One of my favorites.
glasses

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 09/10/15 06:51 PM
This is kind of a stupid topic. Isn't it up to the eye of the beholder if the man is good-looking and/or interesting?
If it's just us guys posting and "peacocking" to get views...that jsut seems a little on the desperate side.
I know we've all been there, and I'm no stranger to it myself, (especially when drinking, yeah, lol) But I stopped doing it a little bit ago, because the last thing I want to be seen as is a desperate peacock
...but I jsut had to voice an opinion.
anyway, that's my two dollars.

Edit: Holy crap, I'm on a dating site with a profile and everything! Is my argument rendered moot by that admission?

.....gudammit! frustrated

lol!

Carry on, fellas. Or, respectively, ladies. Both, really!

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 09/10/15 06:42 PM
A lot of times you have to go on faith. Both of you do.
If you have enough of that in eachother, and in yourselves, the long distance won't be a problem, it'll jsut be a circumstance you can overcome together.
Good luck and much perseverance.

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 09/10/15 06:35 PM
Monthly resolution - that I've been successfully following for the last three days - become more proficient at acoustic guitar.

Gotta start somewhere! whoa

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 09/10/15 06:33 PM
A robot can only be as efficient as a human that manufactured/programmed it.
So, already....limitations.

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 09/08/15 10:40 AM
Star Wars A New Dawn by John Jackson Miller

Kanan Jarrus and I would probably get along.

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 09/05/15 07:05 AM
I am looking for a female in the New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island area for dating.
check my profile for further details.

I'm creative, funny, witty, outgoing, athletic, active and adventurous.

I'm NOT looking for a profile rating, I'm looking for someone to have conversations with to see whether or not we could be a match.

I am NOT giving out my personal info on the first few messages,and I'm not going to ask for yours until after some time has gone by, so you're going to have to be patient. if you're not the patient type, I suggest you stop reading now and go about your business.

But if you are willing to wait for someone solid, dependable and trustworthy, well...maybe you might've hit the jackpot.

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 09/05/15 06:37 AM

PanchoVanilla and SitkaRains... going strong after several months..
Yeah us!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

congrats you love birds

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 09/05/15 06:34 AM
Wine for the first few dates.
Vodka martinis for special occasions in moderation (cuz those things can mess you up if you don't spread em out) :wink: laugh

Let's jsut say I was young and stupid once.

ONCE. blushing

ZenSoul79's photo
Fri 09/04/15 06:12 PM

flowerforyou

aw, shucks! thanks red!:smile:

ZenSoul79's photo
Fri 09/04/15 06:11 PM

OutStanding as usual my friend..
Great job I could see this all the way to the end.

yeah. i can only write what i feel.

ZenSoul79's photo
Fri 09/04/15 06:03 PM
A good wife is supportive. But only if her man has common sense. If he displays that often enough, then when he doesn't, she can be the one behind him, whispering gently in his ear, reminding him of who he is.

All I really need is a good cuddle and kiss after i come home from work. and I'd give the same to her if she's had a bad day.
But if it's one of those uncommonly bad days, then before she gets home, I'd light some candles, put them in the bathroom, run the hot water, get some bubbles going, give her a massage when she collapses on the couch, listen to her worries, try my best to reassure her, and give her the option of taking the bath alone...or with me. :wink:
And whichever she decides....well, after all I've done for her that night, it's not like she won't be my wife or GF in the morning.

And this is really just me talking here, I don't represent all men everywhere, and if i dont measure up to anyone's opinion of a real man, that's a matter of personal opinion.
But as men...I think we jsut have to regard them. I'm not talking about just being there with them, if they've had a bad day, I'm talking about getting their mind off it by cracking a joke, or changing the subject. Basically being intuitive enough to sense what their feeling,, and be ... for lack of a better word, present.
And if you can't be that, just wrap them in your arms and hold them tight.
Because sometimes words fail, and that's when listening helps.
Plus, yeah, there are some women who don't need us to say anything much at all.
And it's probably better that way sometimes because we might get in trouble for saying the worng thing, lol!
Hahah, only kidding!

Anyway, that's just my two cents.
Carry on cruisin'!

ZenSoul79's photo
Fri 09/04/15 05:31 PM

Nicely done great job expressing emotions. the poem flowed well.

thanks i appreciate it.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 16 17