Community > Posts By > ZenSoul79

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 08/18/15 10:35 PM

time for me to turn into a pumpkinwaving

Time for me to turn into a ravenous bloodthirsty, lusty...

ZenSoul79's photo
Fri 08/14/15 11:25 PM
At the risks of
1) sounding bold, and
2 not giving a ****,

how about you ladies message me and find out?

:wink:

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 08/13/15 09:01 PM
Clearly this person has no concept of the word "legacy."

I think of what people leave behind, and what their ultimate legacy was.
Were they good, decent people? did they make everyone around them feel cared for?
What did they contribute to the world int erms of talent?

I won't live forever, but I am creative.
So if i write a song or poem or novel or story that gets remembered by even one person that believes it to be the greatest work of my life, then that is my legacy, among other things. Good things, hopefully.

Peace.

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 08/13/15 08:56 PM
NTS:

Be yourself, not what you think society or women think you should be.

But clean and shave regularly.

:wink:

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 08/13/15 08:51 PM

I agree. Had the i love u words come to quickly in my last relationship. It quickly ended. Which is why i prefer to take it slow with guys

I usually like to allow a bit of time to go by before I even allow myself to feel that with someone.
If it's said too early, it can be a red flag that someone might be a bit too hasty, and if a long time goes by and they never say it or show it, well, that's just really sad.
Personally, it's been a very long time since I've said those words to anyone.
I just haven't quite found anyone worthy enough to say it to.
But if a few months go by and neither of us have said it to eachother, and we feel good about eachother, and there's a really affectionate individualistic dynamic to our relationship...I won't hesitate to say it to her.
Because I know she'll be the right girl.
But it has to MEAN something when it's said.

And in some cases, a person doesn't even have to say it. They just show it to their paramour every day, without even needing to waste words. But that's only one best-case scenario. :wink:

Love on, people!drinker

Taking it slow and learning all you can by hanging out with a person is probably best. A lot of times in the past I've said it too early. It's different now, though. I'm a bit older and more seasoned, and know a bit more about what it is I really want and need from someone.
I have to have a lot in common with her, but not necesarrilly everything. I'll be able to make her laugh, maybe forget about herself after a bad day. I'd try to make every day as romantic as possible, and she'd do the same for me if she's able. I'd put handwritten notes on the fridge when she wakes up, little things like that, for example.
Love is more than jsut three words. There have to be actions behind it.
And it takes time.
But if you happen to find someone worthy who treats you with respect and is understanding of your failings and faults, and loves you anyway...it can be the best feeling in the world.

....God damn I really need girlfriend, lol! laugh

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 08/12/15 04:32 PM
I usually like to allow a bit of time to go by before I even allow myself to feel that with someone.
If it's said too early, it can be a red flag that someone might be a bit too hasty, and if a long time goes by and they never say it or show it, well, that's just really sad.
Personally, it's been a very long time since I've said those words to anyone.
I just haven't quite found anyone worthy enough to say it to.
But if a few months go by and neither of us have said it to eachother, and we feel good about eachother, and there's a really affectionate individualistic dynamic to our relationship...I won't hesitate to say it to her.
Because I know she'll be the right girl.
But it has to MEAN something when it's said.

And in some cases, a person doesn't even have to say it. They just show it to their paramour every day, without even needing to waste words. But that's only one best-case scenario. :wink:

Love on, people!drinker

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 08/12/15 04:25 PM
Deepest condolences on your heavy loss and all the hugs and support in the world.

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 08/11/15 09:37 AM
had to step out of things for a bit.
Said some stuff I regretted to someone I realize does care about me.
frustrated
I apologize for being thoughtless and I'll be better about that in the future.
for the present moment though, things are content.

I'll be around for a while, after all.

flowerforyou

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 08/08/15 10:59 PM
I'm sorry...:cry:

ZenSoul79's photo
Fri 08/07/15 07:42 PM
said the wrong thing.
She's gone.

*sigh

Story of my life.....

*walks into the sunset receding in the distance...
and also gone.
But this time, quite possibly forever.

think

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 08/06/15 08:59 AM
I studied Christianity.
Jesus is dead.
YOU are the answer. Meaning your faith in his beliefs, not jsut in him as a symbol.
Being that he was, you know, Jesus, he was all about humanity, forgiveness, and self-realization through faith.
Your statement doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
But it made me chuckle, so thanks for that unintelligible peice of "advice."
Tip: elaborate more on your inital posts and maybe they'll be a bit more...understandable.
By the way, Jesus texted me this:

ZenSoul79's photo
Wed 08/05/15 08:01 AM
James Blake, Retrograde.

I could slow dance to that with someone special for an hour.

Oh, hi there! May i have this dance? flowerforyou

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 08/04/15 08:47 PM
Hi, chill chick! Hiya been?

flowerforyou waving :thumbsup:

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 08/04/15 08:46 PM
ant-Man was great, but I'm biased since im alsoa comic fan.

Looking forward to Mi5 though.

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:48 PM

Hy girl im looking for you.. pleas respons

That is not how it works here. On this site, you have to say, "I have abs."

*clearing throat

I.
HAVE.
ABS!!!!!!

(well, here's hopin'! drinker )

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:45 PM

:banana: I would say that i used to dance like that when any try to hurt me in the face. I just been and still a HSP as called a high sensitive personality person . We rarely see people know this as just i always take care when speak with people. I pick my words carefully and make them always feel awesome and happy. I think for being an out spoken and also an easy outgoing person. It made me push these sensitivity deep inside a secret place. I always did the push people away when feel that can't hide it. The advice will be work through telling people this. A lot claimed we were or are weird or gays for being that sensitive. Some should be in our shoes to know how it feels to be bullied for being a considerable person and always be open to people and hardly find any who respect you for being that sensitive. You will get yourself away from people and community at some point. You try to do Gym and swimming and camping as well. It will help you out and wish the best with you.

i wish you all the best as well, friend.drinker

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:44 PM
i was 8 when i first saw it. it was awesome and suspenseful and funny and emotional and is one of my favorite movies, ET.

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:43 PM

And as harsh as it might sound, never dole out too much sympathy for anyone. We all have our fair share of sad experiences, but some will try so hard to win you over, that they end up tricking you.

truth

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:42 PM
are we still doing this?flowerforyou

ZenSoul79's photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:35 PM

The more the merrier
Limousine is here let's go in class
Won lotto 28 million

share the wealth! im down to pocket change over here! lol

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 16 17