Community > Posts By > JimmyTheGent

no photo
Sat 06/27/09 05:22 PM
Hell no! Takes the pressure off me. Why should guys always have to make the first move? Women can vote and everything now.

no photo
Sat 06/27/09 05:55 AM

Guys love farts and thats all there is to it...
One of the profiles from a lady on this site said and I quote
"I have got to a point in life that I want a man who when asleep does not resonate noises from either end"

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'm guessing she'll go to her grave a spinster!

I'll bet she "resonates" too when she's asleep.

That must be why she's so, shall we say,"full of it?" -- she needs to let a good one rip! (OK, OK, I can be just like a guy too!)

Hey, sometimes crude is pretty damn funny. laugh

Also, leaving the door open lets the stink clear faster.

no photo
Sat 06/27/09 05:51 AM

You know what Krupa? You come across as a real hard ***, but I can see that that's not the case.

Ironically Jim...though you and I butt heads occasionally, I am one of the nicest guys you will ever meet when I ain't being a complete @ss

I'm also good at being a complete @ss. I guess that's better than being just an @sshole.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 10:30 PM

Guys love farts and thats all there is to it...
One of the profiles from a lady on this site said and I quote
"I have got to a point in life that I want a man who when asleep does not resonate noises from either end"

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'm guessing she'll go to her grave a spinster!

I'll bet she "resonates" too when she's asleep.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 10:28 PM

No. But now sometimes I forget when people are around.

Get ready for company then, I guess.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 10:21 PM

Sometimes, don't really know, but I'm a smoker so you prolly don't care about my opinion.

Come on now. I'm not ALWAYS highly opinionated. It's cool that you smoke on the toilet.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 10:17 PM

Yes, and it's because I wanna hear the sound waves bouncing off the door and walls when I fart while on the toilet.

laugh

I must admit, the reverberations are cool, but generally are loud enough right off the bowl even with the door open as long as you've got some good wind power.

And I've been known to let loose with a lot of "good wind power" at times. laugh

i find that a good ration of bean soup not only gives you your fiber and protein requirements, but sustains your wind power also.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 10:12 PM

Yes, and it's because I wanna hear the sound waves bouncing off the door and walls when I fart while on the toilet.

laugh

I must admit, the reverberations are cool, but generally are loud enough right off the bowl even with the door open as long as you've got some good wind power.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 10:07 PM
Do you close the door when you use the bathroom?

If so, why?

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 09:53 PM

Now every time when we go to the supermarket we have to see magazines like the "Sun" and "the enquirer" talking about the sure to be hundreds of conspiercy theories related to Micheal jackson.Here is a few I thought up.

Micheal jackson alive and living in Argentina.
Who killed Micheal jackson?
Autopsy reviles jackson clone.
Records show the real jackson died back in 2004.
Plastic surgen blamed for jacksons death
Suicide note reported in jacksons home but could not be confirmed.
Elvis and jackson ghosts seen together at local concert.

The list goes on.This crap will go on for years and years.Jackson may have been a great performer in the early years but he slowly transformed to a freak of nature,causing a great deal of harm to his body and his mind.He went from a rock star to weirdo who liked little boys.Nature has a way of ridding the earth of garbage and Jackson was part of that garbage.He gave the world a great gift in the begining but he slowly took his prescious life and threw in away with plastic surgery,drugs,and even changing his skin color from black to white.Is there anything more he could have done to show how much he hated his own body than what he already did?I am surprised he lived as long as he did.

For a religious man Thomas, you have a lot of hate in you.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 09:26 PM

Jimmy, it's not the function of the government to step into that situation at all. I'm quite certain the parents of the child were concerned about his condition as well, but since they were able to use some common sense to determine he was not seriously injured, that should have been the end of it. The fact that some meddlesome third party feels they have to report this to "authorities" in order to get the child SEIZED from his own family is a testament to how much our individual liberties have been annihilated. Unless there is physical abuse taking place, the family should be the sole determinant of what is in the best interests of their own children.

I don't consider a trained paramedic to be a "meddlesome third party". I have to believe that if the paramedic had been allowed to examine the boy, and he was indeed not seriously injured, that would have been the end of the story. Also, I've never seen paramedics travel alone. There is always a crew. So I'm sure this was not the decision of just one individual to call police. In fact, I would bet that his supervisors were consulted beforehand as well. Imagine if he had done nothing and it turned out that the boy was seriously injured and maybe even died.

In any event, I think we can agree that the use of a SWAT team was no doubt VERY excessive.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:52 PM
Obviously, the paramedic was concerned about the boy's condition and wanted to be sure that the boy got proper medical care. The use of a SWAT team, however, does seem excessive. Did anyone try talking to the boy's parents prior to the SWAT invasion?

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:38 PM
It's the BLACK widows you have to be scared of.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:09 PM
You know what Krupa? You come across as a real hard ***, but I can see that that's not the case.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:58 PM
I need to throw in an occasional Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in a chilled pint glass. And a bag of Snyder's sourdough hard pretzels.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:47 PM
So, will any shack, crust of bread, rags and jalopy do or do you require a higher level of luxury?

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:34 PM
A short list for me:

1. A roof over my head
2. Food on the table
3. Clothes on my back
4. Reliable transportation

Leaving love aside for the moment, what else do you need?

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 03:14 PM
Been through there a few times.

I hope you get the hockey team.

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:17 PM

A great musician died and we're arguing about it?!frustrated

Because some here obviously were witnesses to Michael's crimes. Funny thing, they didn't do anything about it then.

I'm not allowed to mention names, but some people here make me sick to my stomach.

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:10 PM

Respect where respect is due...

What an entertainer! What music! Brilliant. A legend.

But he was still a pedophile.

Shame on him.

Prove he was a pedophile.

Prove OJ was a murderer. same thing. I hope you all cry as much about a football icon as this supposed music icon.

We were made privy to much of the evidence in the OJ case. Much of it indisputable DNA evidence. The Michael case was based largely on testimony by witnesses that may or may have not been credible. An impartial jury decided who they believed. And obviously, so have you without even hearing the evidence presented in court as you were not there.

I believe without a doubt that OJ is guilty. But being an individual of some class and compassion, you will not see me dancing in the streets as you are now when he dies. He will meet his maker. And there will be no more lawyers to protect him.
If Michael is guilty as you believe, he will pay up, too.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25