Community > Posts By > JimmyTheGent

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 06:17 PM
The whole kids thing reminds me of the "BABY ON BOARD" craze. These damn signs were on zillions of cars.

Hmmm...I guess the logic is that there are homicidal maniacs out there whose weapon of choice is a Ford or a Chevy, BUT...these same homicidal maniacs have a soft spot for babies, hence the advertisement for protection.

Or maybe they just want to brag about their sucessful breeding habits. Who knows?

Now for a politically incorrect comment(I'm ducking already).

At the height of the BOB sign craze, I saw a car driven by a woman with the license plate "SNGLMOM". I thought maybe she should have a sign that said "LITTLE BASTARD ON BOARD".

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 04:08 PM
Piss on dating altogether. I'm just gonna find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

(footnote: I don't know who the comedian was that I first heard this from, but I thought it was good)

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 03:59 PM

Move this stupid thing to politics so I can ignore it!

It was meant to be a joke whoa

I'm a Democrat. I like Obama. I don't think the joke was all that funny. But hey, IT'S A JOKE.

Holy Hell! I am stunned! Not a bad thing Jimmy...I just had no idea we were on the same side! Go figure!

I don't have to disagree with you EVERY time, krupa.

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 02:46 PM

Move this stupid thing to politics so I can ignore it!

It was meant to be a joke whoa

I'm a Democrat. I like Obama. I don't think the joke was all that funny. But hey, IT'S A JOKE.

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 12:06 PM

He said "drink" not chug and no a bottle of alcohol will not damage the same about of brain cells... We're not talking about smoking pot, doing drugs instead of; we're talking LOBOTOMY, going into your brain and taking a piece out... That's a whole other train ride there...

Actually, it says "drink on the spot", which could be interpreted as "chug". Point calls for clarification.

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 11:26 AM
"Im gentle,cool headed,and caring.I dont like lies and deceit.I am good in coking. "

Perhaps the lies and deceit have driven you to coking. I was looking for someone drug free though.

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 09:29 PM
If there are politically damaging facts, they will eventually come out. She kept saying, "You're going to have to trust me." And, "It's not politics as usual".

This lame duck argument holds no water. No one resigns just because they aren't going to seek re-election.

We shall wait and see. I suspect some kind of scandal will break. But that's just a hunch.

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 07:29 PM
There's something fishy about this resignation.

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:02 PM

she's pretty fuggin' hot...

My Dad doesn't think so.

Winx,

Does your dad watch Spongebob?

noway noway

Why do you ask?

Thought maybe he thinks she looks like Squidward, too.

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:04 AM

My Dad doesn't think so.

Winx,

Does your dad watch Spongebob?

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:03 AM

You really think so? I think she looks like Squidward to be quite honest.

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 08:14 PM
I think Rush has lost it. Seriously, he may need some professional help.

Recently, he blamed increased healthcare costs on people who particpate in sports and get injured. So I guess we shut down athletics as the solution to healthcare costs.

No more NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS.

Get this guy some help.

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 06:52 PM
Kosher dills. Good eatin. I'll even eat someone else's who was goin to wastefully leave the pickle.

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 06:18 PM
Edited by JimmyTheGent on Fri 07/03/09 06:30 PM
I must admit. This song does get to me. If you really want to hear something moving, listen to Ted's eulogy of his brother Bobby:

"...to be remembered simply as a good and decent man
Who saw wrong and tried to right it
Who saw suffering and tried to heal it
Who saw war and tried to stop it."

The whole thing is here:

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/ekennedytributetorfk.html

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 05:43 PM
So, Adventure. I read your post but i'm still not clear. What exactly is your position on healthcare?

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 05:36 PM

I'm just posting here in the off chance that someone will feel sorry for me and email me.

waving

awww i'm sure you don't need pity mailsflowerforyou

I guess not. Didn't get any anyway.

I email you...even if you are my arch nemesis laugh

Thanks Rose. If you remember, Reagan and Tip O'Neill were good buddies.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

see??? I TRY to be nice and this is the thanks I get

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

OK. Just to be clear. I don't think you look ANYTHING like Ronald Reagan. And I hope i don't look like Tip O'Neill.laugh

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 05:00 PM

I'm just posting here in the off chance that someone will feel sorry for me and email me.

waving

I email you...even if you are my arch nemesis laugh

Thanks Rose. If you remember, Reagan and Tip O'Neill were good buddies.

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 04:38 PM

Oh my gosh, if I am ever down I just need to read through every page of this...I can't believe what people write!! laugh
Thanks, Lex!

Everyone who likes to laugh should read through a few pages here. I've laughed so damn hard that I had milk coming out of my nose. And I hadn't had milk for several days.

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 04:13 PM

waving

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 02:23 PM
Right wingers seem to have this notion that Americans are all just standing around with their hands out. Well I don't know anybody that doesn't work and I live in an area that is not all that prosperous. Many here work 2 jobs because the wages here are so low. And still they can't afford health insurance. Why the right continually opposes any plan that will help these type of people to get coverage is beyond me.

Everyone I know would gladly pay into a system that would afford them and their families coverage. But it has to be within the reach of the average low wage earner. And that sure as hell ain't what we got now. And no one cares whether it's public, private or a combination.

Hopefully some meaningful legislation can get passed this year. And the days of the right wing "Screw you, you're on your own" policies will be over.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25