Community > Posts By > hottie2005

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 05:55 PM
she loves her kids and this has gotten worse since the death of there 15 month old daughter that was 3 years ago . the kids father started drinking and blaming every thing on his wife (my friend) i have never lost a child but i would think i would want to be close to my family not hurt them.

i have offered to let her stay with me if needed but other than that i don't see were i can help. and cps is in there lives because my friend asked for help.

this is one thing she said to me to day "she is scared to leave him because she dose not like it when people don't like her and he wont like her". i don't know what to tell her i mean really thats a shi*y reason to put those kids through the h*ll they live in.

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 04:59 PM
okay i am doing this for a friend

shes married she has a 2year old son and is 10 weeks pregnant its NOT a good marriage she is scared to leave and shes dose not know if he would ever hit her but hes been drinking a lot and telling her its her fault because she makes him mad. hes mentally abusive and emotionally too. i am scared for her i want to help i have been through it but what i have told her just don't seam to be helping ?? what can i do to help her and the kids

he controls her all the time i am scared for her

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 09:04 AM

Yikes, get your valuables and papers in a bag by the door and be ready to go in case. Or even better, leave now.

been thinking about it a lot never sleep at all last night

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:48 AM

oh

that's different

canadians are weird

but wait, candians are soooo much more liberal than in the states. I'm sure there must be all kinds of tenant protection laws

most of us Canadians are not weird but then again i was raised by an american my (step dad) lol so may be thats why i am not weird hahaha

OKAY but i am going to call and fight this out with my landlord. i have kids that need to be safe. thanks for the help

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:40 AM

Next time it sets the smoke alarm off...call the fire department....they will in turn call the owner and he will have to fix it....

i did that they wont do any thing with out a fire

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:08 AM

ohhhhhh so he is there and just refuses to look at it?

in that case let it burn and you have a couple million dollars lawsuit

yea sounds good just want my kids and i out first lol

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:07 AM
i know that its in the basement and that the basement is locked hes the only one with a key so i cant get in there to do anything to it if i wanted to

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:02 AM

if it is just that one light that is the immediate danger you should

go to the breaker box and turn off and on each breaker until that light goes off and just leave that one breaker turned off till he gets there

i cant even do that because its located in the basement and he keeps it locked up. the landlord is home just wont work on weekends

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:00 AM
its doing it in all the rooms in the upstairs but the kids room is the worse

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 07:53 AM

what exactly is the electrical problem?

its a weiring problem in a very old building we had sparks coming out around the light in my kids bed room and is been smoking setting of the smoke alarms off

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 07:36 AM
he has said he will evict me if i call and have it fixed

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 07:33 AM

If you know who your electric supplier is contact them - they ought to be able to send someone out to check - if not call the local police station they might be able to help out.

i tried calling the police and fire dept unless there is a fire they wont come but my smoke alarm keeps going off

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 07:28 AM
i keep calling my landlord and he keeps says hes out on his snowmobile and cant come till Monday or Tuesday but its just a matter in time when this apartment building catches fire. i have called as many places as i can think and cant get any help

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 07:15 AM
if you have an electrical problem you landlord wont come a round for two days and theres a risk of the place catching fire ??? i have this problem i have two small kids and am not sure what to do HELP HELP HELP PLZ PLZ

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 06:56 PM
wow i found it cheaper than the last one i did online i have a $5500.00 student lone for. well i defiantly and going to check out my options before spending and money.

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 03:54 PM

okay so i want to take a photography course and i have been thinking of doing this while i stay home with my kids but i am unsure if these course you can do at home are equal to going to collage anyone know if its a good idea ???

the cost of this course to do it at home is very cheep so just another reason i am suspicious of it being recognized after i finish if i take it ?????frustrated frustratedwhat what what

Learning photography really needs to be a "hands on" course - you will NOT
get the full benefit of doing it online/from home. You need the feedback
and the face-to-face interaction. Photography is a bit of science, but mostly
art and you cant effectively learn the craft online. You really need the instant
feedback you get in a classroom setting.

It will behoove you to do this in a classroom setting - I can't stress this enough.
(I've been into photography for 30+ years, doing journalist work in the Navy and
have taught individual classes every now and then, and do work on the side)

thanks this is what i was thinking and i do want to make a job of this so i looked in to it its offered at the local collage and if i can get a student lone i will in role for Septembers class well that is what i hope to do

no photo
Mon 01/11/10 11:27 AM
thanks this has helped i think really i want it for me more than for a job think i might do it i mean its $600. canidan and i well learn so its worth it i guess.

no photo
Mon 01/11/10 10:22 AM
okay so i want to take a photography course and i have been thinking of doing this while i stay home with my kids but i am unsure if these course you can do at home are equal to going to collage anyone know if its a good idea ???

the cost of this course to do it at home is very cheep so just another reason i am suspicious of it being recognized after i finish if i take it ?????frustrated frustratedwhat what what

no photo
Sun 01/10/10 08:03 PM
wow everyone who shared pics on here you all did amazing jobs

no photo
Sun 01/10/10 08:02 PM
i love taking pics i am thinking of taking a photography course but am unsure if i should do this at home or go to a collage. i have been looking in to taking it through Stratford career institute but have been told that when done it may not be recognized the same as going to a collage.

anyone have advice for me on this ?