Community > Posts By > hottie2005

no photo
Thu 01/07/10 11:08 AM
Edited by hottie2005 on Thu 01/07/10 11:12 AM
i don't plan on him spending a lot of time with them until after i spend time with him i don't want them to get attached if it don't work but i did that with my daughter when i meet my son father i never let him meet her for the firs few months and then we stared talking about moving in together then i let him meet her. we moved in after a while when we thought we would be together and 3 years later it ended so how long be for you know its for ever ??

i don't think you ever know.

no photo
Thu 01/07/10 10:39 AM
i have been single for 3 months almost 4 months i have got a lot of things going good now that weren't a month ago and so i went out on a date i like this guy and we want to see each other more but i am worried could it be to soon for my kids?????????????

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 10:49 AM
just want to say that i got a letter saying the case was closed and no worries they say i am doing everything right and all so i feel better now and i even got some help were it was needed.:)

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 03:03 PM
Racism is at the top of my list.

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 05:35 PM
although this friend is not on mingle would like to send condolences to him and his family for the loss of his uncle this dec 25 morning and payers to his other uncle who has sence been rushed to hospital.

thinking of you wishing you and your family well

so sorry for your loss john flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 05:18 PM

with me just like everyday.....thank god couldnt imagine xmas without them.

wish this was so for me it did not feel like christmas to me to day i missed my little girl so much today cant wait till tomorrow when she comes home so she can open her gifts and we can spend some time together

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:05 AM
happy holidays

no photo
Tue 12/22/09 09:02 AM
glad hes okay flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:27 PM
Edited by hottie2005 on Mon 12/21/09 07:31 PM
Chris Brown featuring Keri Hilson - Superhuman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhMlSITt7hU

no photo
Mon 12/21/09 10:16 AM

thanks

do kids typically make up stories at 4? because i talked to her and she says that she dose these things because her stepmother calls her names like idiot and dumb. them she comes home from there i cant handle her cause she tells me she cant love both myself and her stepmother.

yes, 4 year old's have a great imagination and I would not encourage stifling that...however if she is being mis-treated at all by her step mother that may explain some behaviors. If she is being belittled and called names she is going to act out somehow. May need to talk with Dad and find out what is going on at his house. Her father should be disciplining her... maybe stepmom doesn't want the job..

this is a big problem because my daughter spends more time with her step mom than her dad because he works and hes not there until they are ready to put the kids to bed and so my little girl spends her visit with her stepmother and step brothers and step sister and all of the kids are 4 and under so i get the my exs wife has her hands full with her 3 kids really to add a 4th child for her to take care of must be difficult i dont think i could handle 4 kids ages 4, 3 ,2 and 6 months i would louse my mind am sure.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 08:07 PM
well just a question my daughter has stared a new thing of climbing on the back of my sofa and she jumps off to the floor and some times she dose this and rapes her lags around her brother knocking him down too the more i try to make her stop the more she dose it. i was told one day to just ignore her she will stop but it is the fact she could hurt her younger brother or her self i can just leave it alone and wait for her to stop.

things i have tried is time out she thinks its a joke
i also have also taken her toys away and tv but nothings working anyone got advice ?????????????

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 07:57 PM

I have my kids with me 24/7 365 days a yr :) would'nt want it any other way! could'nt imagine having to spend a Christmas with out them...
they need there dad to so you know ....biggrin

My twins' dad left when I was 7 months preg.He has not seen them since they were 1 1/2.They will be 14 next month.My Mom will be coming over to be with us!
I cant understand how fathers can just walk away like it means nothing? I couldnt imagine living with out them in my life, It's there loss but at the same time it is so hard to see our children get hurt by it. i got my son a big brother so at least he has a strong male role modle:smile:

some times they just don't get it how much "there" kids need them my dad walked away when i was 4 and i wished for the first 3 years of my daughters life her dad would walk away then i took a 6 hour class called "for the sake of the children" and it some how made me see how i felt about my dad and mom and all the stuff i went through with them not getting along and every thing i don't want my child 20 years form now to fell like shes the rope for a game of tug a war and shes being pulled back and forth. it has been 20 years for my parents devoice and i still at 24 years old feel like a rope and moms on one are and dad on the other i swear if the pull any harder i am going to snap.
glad you 2 can make it work! :smile: it's all about whats best for the kids! I have never bad mouth my kids dad to them all I have said was that sometimes adults dont make the rite choices and that I love them and love to spend time with them. I dont want them to think they arnt worth being loved or that they did anytnhing to deserve being abandond

my daughters dad and i are getting along better now than before just wish my sons father and i could do the same thing but its only been 4 months sence we split up so am sure in time things well be okay and we well agree on so visits for him its a little hared to let my son go to his dad were hes a baby (well 17month old but still my baby) and his dad is 3 hours away from me.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 07:32 PM

I have my kids with me 24/7 365 days a yr :) would'nt want it any other way! could'nt imagine having to spend a Christmas with out them...
they need there dad to so you know ....biggrin

My twins' dad left when I was 7 months preg.He has not seen them since they were 1 1/2.They will be 14 next month.My Mom will be coming over to be with us!
I cant understand how fathers can just walk away like it means nothing? I couldnt imagine living with out them in my life, It's there loss but at the same time it is so hard to see our children get hurt by it. i got my son a big brother so at least he has a strong male role modle:smile:

some times they just don't get it how much "there" kids need them my dad walked away when i was 4 and i wished for the first 3 years of my daughters life her dad would walk away then i took a 6 hour class called "for the sake of the children" and it some how made me see how i felt about my dad and mom and all the stuff i went through with them not getting along and every thing i don't want my child 20 years form now to fell like shes the rope for a game of tug a war and shes being pulled back and forth. it has been 20 years for my parents devoice and i still at 24 years old feel like a rope and moms on one are and dad on the other i swear if the pull any harder i am going to snap.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 06:39 PM

their dad don't care its Christmas

am so sorry for you and your kids there was a time when i wished my kids dads would just walk away sing over all rights but now am so glad they are involved in every bit of the kids lives guess i remember my dad not caring or being around dont want it for my kids

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 06:27 PM

My kids will be with me until noon on Christmas and then my oldest will go to their dad's and my youngest will be with me. They were both suppose to go, but my youngest broke her leg Friday, so she will be home with me.

aww hope her leg gets better soon thats a bad Christmas gift.

i cant wait till the 26 then both kids well be with me and my family. i dont want to sound selfish i am glad she gets to spend this year with her dad and his wife and here 2 brothers and sister there am sure she will have fun.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 06:22 PM

can you realy potty train a 17 month old baby ????? if so i well start when he wakes up lol.??????????????????????????????????????????

well if the child is taking his diaper off then hes ready to be potty trained...
there was this girl that i went to school with (teen program) she was trying to potty train her daughter at 6months.. thats not possible infact the daycare wouldnt allow her back in untill she put a diaper the child.

OMG to day he took his diaper off and he watched him self pee on the floor ........RRRR hope the potty training goes better with him than my little girl

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 06:18 PM
were are your kids this year with you or your ex ??

i got to say this is hard for me this year is the first year my daughter is at her dads and not with me and her brother for the holidays.

not in the christmas mood tears

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 02:34 PM
I hope for his safe return. you and your family well be in my prayers

no photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:45 PM
new brunswick is a provence in canada

no photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:15 AM

all three of my kids were potty trained before age 2, i started at about 17 months for the 1st, just because it was over the summer months, making it easier.

based on most of your posts, it sounds to be as though you could use 'nanny 911'.

i do feel that way some times its not easy for me or my kids with what we have been through but i mean i am sure that other people have been through worse i have never said my life is perfect or that my kids are. and were are starting therapy and my 4 year old well be starting daycare 2 days a week. she also well be started in a swimming lesions or dance or what ever she and i deiced for her to do. and we also stared an early childhood intervention program this well help both my kids and my self. and once this is all started and we do okay i am looking in to parenting classes

You sound like you will be a great mom, am sure you're already on the page with it but not how so much. It's a shame so many young moms don't follow in your footsteps, life doesn't come with a book and some 'know it all' already:wink: flowerforyou

thank you so much i try my best and my kids are happy full of energy and all that typical 17 month old and 4 yr old kids are.