Community > Posts By > hottie2005

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 06:21 PM
can you realy potty train a 17 month old baby ????? if so i well start when he wakes up lol.??????????????????????????????????????????

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 06:11 PM
Hey there in bed YEAH YEAH !!!!!!!!! what a day !!!!

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 01:52 PM
well ya i would have never done it or at least don't think i would live to do it a second time if i had i would not want to even say it.

I respect my mom and step dad and dad i would never have done this ever.

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 01:46 PM
i also think its wrong and would not want my child at any age to say this but this kid was let off with it!! i think its wrong

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 01:42 PM
so a 15 year old i know told her dad to flip off do you think its the same a saying **** off ????????????????????????????????????

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 01:39 PM
what a day kids got in to what ever they can ! my 4yr old told me off like so many times and my son discover how to take his diaper off. its been a long day some funny moments and some were i just wanted to run and hide lol.

why do kids learn like 10 new thing in one day it gives us no time to get used to the first thing hum diapers off climbing stairs how to flush the toilet and then theres the power button on the pc lol and i cant wait till bed time lol

ANYONE ELSE HAVE THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 09:57 AM
:laughing:

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 10:44 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 08:08 PM
thanks ans i well try that. this time out dose not work she says sorry then in 5 min shes doing it all over again.

thanks a bunch i think this might help but any advice is welcome
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers flowers flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 08:03 PM
looks nice :smile: :wink:

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 03:31 PM
hi waving

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 12:02 PM
thanks and i dont want to medicate my 4 yr old i don't believe that thats the problem but her dad is a big part of it.

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:52 AM
well is it wrong to put her in her room and put a hock or some thing on the door so she has to stay? or should i try to put her in a stroler that she cant get out of?

because to just put her on a chair and get her to stay you have to sit on her so she cant move then she hits spits or what ever she can to get you to move? i am lost on this i dont know how to make her do as i say to be honest !!

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 03:12 PM
She don't know she's beautiful

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 03:11 PM

We go out to a party somewhere
The moment we walk in the door
People stop and everybody stares
She don't know what they're staring for

(never crossed her mind)
(no shes not that kind)
She dont know shes beautiful
Though time and time i've told her so

There she goes just walking down the street
And someone lets a whistle out
A girl like her she just can't see
What the fuss is all about

And she don't know she's beautiful
(never crossed her mind)
(no shes not that kind)
Though time and time i've told her so

Mornin' comes and her hairs all a mess
That's when she thinks she looks her worst
It's times like this she dont know why
I can't take my eyes off her

And she don't know she's beautiful
(never crossed her mind)
(no shes not that kind)
Though time and time i've told her

(never crossed her mind)
(no shes not that kind)

(never crossed her mind)
(no shes not that kind)

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 02:38 PM
kevin sharp - Nobody knows

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 02:23 PM
welcome to mingle :smile:

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 10:34 AM
i am sure they talk bad about me to her but i dont do this to him because 20 years of my mom and dads fighting and name calling has been enough to keep me from doing this to my kids dad.

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 01:22 PM

Some of you may remember I posted about this relationship I had with this one man....It didn't go so well...I wanted more than he could give and frankly I think I was in love with a booty call. I ended up telling this booty call that I had feelings for him....well some time passed I stopped all contact with him and now hes calling me again.

My question is...his knowing how I feel about him...is he just calling for sex or does he want more? I know I know I should just ask him...but I wanted your opinions first.

I just wondered if men can be so cold as to do such a thing?

yes most of the time they are just that low !!

okay sorry to the few men that are nice and want more than sex

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 12:24 PM
ok so it turns out my ex came to pick up are daughter and when he left i hear him say to her as he put her in the car " what did that c*nt do to your hair" now i know why she calls me that offal world i am so hurt bye this and not sure if i should let him know i heard him or not ???

"Fathers are biological necessities, but social accidents...It is much easier to BECOME a father than to actually be one! "