Community > Posts By > hottie2005

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 09:53 AM

I am freezing in texas it is 34 degrees... brrrrr

i will change places with you its like -1 -2 and snowing here lol

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 09:51 AM
its cold and snowing like -1 or -2 so ya its cold !!!!!

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 09:33 AM
just keep your head up and let him see the baby as much or little as he wants because if you say no then he may always say it was you stopping him and then it will be hard on the kid when hes older trust me i know 20 yrs later and my parents still cant get along and i am stuck in the middle PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO YOUR CHILD !!

its hard but we have to do it for are children no matter what are children need us mom or dad its not just hard for single moms its hard for single dads too. and we can only hope that the other parents thats not there now well come around some day.

no photo
Fri 12/04/09 07:14 AM
ok well she spends 9 days a month at her fathers home the rest of the time with me. in my home they dont have tv unless its a dvd or vhs i have picked for my kids and at her dads she can do what ever she wants then they dont have much for rules. maybe i am to protective of her ??

i dont know but the drinking and drugs dont come from me i dont belive in it i think its wrong well the drugs i do drink but only if my kids are at the babysitters for the night and they dont see it at all.

no photo
Fri 12/04/09 06:52 AM
thanks and i well do. i know this comes from his house its just not right i hope she dose not see this

thanks

no photo
Fri 12/04/09 06:36 AM
so my 4yr old daughter was off playing in her room she did not know i could hear what she was saying. i hear her say "i went to drug house got your drugs" then i hear her say "lets get drunk"

i am conseared and confused i know she did not hear this in my home but her father has been busted for growing pot and selling it i do not know what to do. anyone know what i could do

HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!OMG PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 12:02 PM
i moved 3 hours away from my family and friends ones for 3 and a half years then i had to have them come get me move me back home with my 2 kids so no i will not move for anyone my family has been there for me and no way am i leaving them!!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 08:04 AM
we have sat down and talked with my daughter and we have said that its ok for her to love us both but my little girl wont even talk if her step mom and i are there she well if its just me or just her step mom. i just don't know what is going on when shes at her fathers home.

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:38 AM
thanks

do kids typically make up stories at 4? because i talked to her and she says that she dose these things because her stepmother calls her names like idiot and dumb. them she comes home from there i cant handle her cause she tells me she cant love both myself and her stepmother.

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:16 AM
what can i do i have a 4yr old and it seams she has no scene of right from wrong and no fear of consequences?

i have tried time out and she wont stay were you put her. shes not listening to me or her stepmother when she goes to visit at her dads its the same way she just gets into what ever sh wants and dose what she wants.

oh and when i sit her down and get here to talk about why she dose this it comes out to she was mad.

if anyone has advice for me please i am at the end of my rope and dont know what to do now

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 06:30 PM
OMG what are kids thinking ????????????????

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 06:13 PM
my dad still drinks but not like he did when i was a kid and he was never around now he is trying to be in are lives now we are not kids. i know this is not right but i love him just like my step father that raised me for the last 20 years. its different love but i love them all

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:38 PM
I don't go to see my dad if hes drinking so i guess i don't go around on his pay day or weekends. and i know that hes not perfect but i have a half sister that lives there and i enjoy seeing her. but i also am scared that if i don't get to know my dad it well be to late and i well never know him hes had cancer and with the drinking wont surprise me if his liver or kidneys quit so i feel its now or never. i don't know why i care so much about him he never was around for me.

thanks to every one

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 02:04 PM

Its actually very simple, your dad probably hurt your mom. He left her holding the bag more or less! The real problem is, you should not even know that your dad didn't pay child support...what are parents thinking when they tell their kids stuff like that? I think parents say things out of anger and from being hurt and they don't take into consideration the children's feelings.
I know my mom and dad got a divorce when I was 16. My mom always said hurtful things about my dad...BUT she still loved him. He left her for another woman and it broke her heart. So she didn't think about how us children felt...she was to hurt! Thank goodness my dad and mom made up before my dad passed away last December.
Things will work out...it just takes time. Maybe your mom still has unresolved feelings for your dad that only she can work out? Just be patient and try to be understanding.
Good luck

this is why my parents split too my dad was cheating on my mom with her friend i just don't get it. i remember a lot about the devoice and i was only 4.5 yrs old. my mom is still friends with this woman to this day over 20 years latter and she tells me its the best thing her friend could have done. but from what my mom says my dad was abusive and he drank all the time. i know the drinking thing is true he still drinks a lot. i try not to hold the things my mom says about my dad agents him and my dad has stopped saying things to me but his wife still says stuff about my mom.

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 10:48 AM
oh i know about the single parent life trust me i have a 4 yr old and her dad was not around much he is now and we try not to fight because of her and now as of October i am single with 2 children

my sons father deiced he was not happy with us anymore did not want to live as a family so i am doing this on my own and i dont want my kids to go through what i am with my parents.

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 08:00 AM
thank you well said. its to the point now i know what both say is just not right but really i am not a child now i am 24 with 2 kids of my own and know that i wont have my parents for ever so i wish they would let me love them both. there is noway i well ever put my kids through this as much as i don't like there fathers i cant put my kids through this hell

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:37 AM
ok so i tryed to tell them how i feel one to a time and still they cant say any thing nice about each other. Why is it that i was told groing up if you cant say something nice dont say anything it should be the same for them right ? frustrated frustrated

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:28 PM
yep ****ed up but 20 plus years later cant they grow up and set aside there problems out of the 3 children i am the only one who cares to get to know my dad better.

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:12 PM
i get all of this and my moms very happy with my step father who has been my dad for the last 20 years. and i am torn between all 4 parents but i want to be in my real dads life for my kids and because i have a half sister who i love a lot and she loves my 2 children very much. my mom and step father did all the work to bring up 3 healthy and well mannered children and i get dad did not even pay child support and it still hurts to think he can walk by his own child and not even look at me or say hi i need to get to know him before its to late. i dont know much about that side of my family.

thanks to everyone i do understand this really

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 08:58 PM
i have been trying to do this for the last 5 years and they have been devoriced for 20 years so if there are unresolved problems or feelings it problem wont change and its not getting any better. i know that dad was not around and he was always disappointing us kids never did what he said he would never came around when he said he would but hes still are dad and are mom did a great job she was always there for us but always saying bad things about him and i mean we all make mistakes right? i have some anger toured my dad but i still love him and i love my mom too.