Community > Posts By > hottie2005

no photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:10 AM
ok so i just want to say thanks for the advice and you must know now i am posting under hottie2005...........LonlyGirl4124 is me hottie2005 this was hard for me i don't know if i really even now want to tell all you on mingle that this is my story but it is and i can hide it and i can change it i have to live this life i was given and so i am trying to day by day and i don't want to make the same mistakes my parents did i love my family but there are things i just hate as well anyways you no now who this lonlygirl is

no photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:02 AM
you know a lot of you think i don't listen to the things said and i do i don't want to fail again i just want to find a good man that wont hurt my kids and well be good to us i really don't want to be hurt either but i really want my kids to be safe they are number one and i don't think that this crush will go past being a crush because as days go on i know i don't want to leave my family behind to be with a man because over the last 4 years i have learnt that no matter what i do my family has been there and if not my family my friends and if i walk away from all this i got what a man that could just up and walk away like they always do so yes i changed my mind with a little help from some of you and some on my own i still talk to him every day but i told him its going to be just friends or nothing and he was okay with friends. i have had to just stop think and make some wiser decisions for my kids.

i did not plan my life this way but i love my kid and they are my world they come first over everyone even my self some times people say that i have to take care of me first to take care of my kids maybe thats my problem i just try to keep going for my kids.

thanks to you all really this has opened my eyes. and its not easy for me to live like this just me my kids. my family well help me when they have to but they dont come around much its me and my kids every day and the only time i get a conversation with adults is on line or the phone with the few friends i have. i am a shy person so i dont meet new people well i am not so shy on line. just dont know anymore

no photo
Wed 12/16/09 12:25 PM

Hei ok, my advice print out all the emails or w.e and take it to your local police department they will do something to trace him. Although it cannot always be done thru his IP address they have other resources, and do not even email him back it could back fire on you. Your kids do not need to tell him to stop either he has no business contacting children to begin with and regardless of what you put on your computers to keep your children safe keep checking like you are now because there are ways around those parent blocker things even unintentionally actually. Anyway if you go to the police department they will write a report and take care of it and you will most likely not have to do a thing...hope it helps and i wish you the best of luck

defiantly get the cops involved

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 11:35 AM
i was not looking i was just on here to meet new people i did not want to date anyone right now it just happens that this man and i have gotten close over the last 2 months and we talk every day almost and we make each other happy but i do have so much going on in my life i dont know were i stand right now well i guess just see what happens thanks to you all i have made some good friends on mingle.

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 11:18 AM

Therapy!? What therapy you are talking about? The therapy will make you a “highly qualities” “semi-professional” victim. You cannot escape from it; relocation will not help. Take a big kitchen knife and cut their balls, one by one. -- Let them feel the pleasure. Let them feel the pleasure of their fear. Tell them, “I am coming for you. I’ll put you in jail first and on the day of your release I’ll cut your balls.” I saw graffiti, “Dead man does not rape.” -- I think a castrated man does not either. Pigs comply with the only rule, rule that their fear formulates. They are not human beings and must be trained accordingly. You showed your fear to them in the past; as the consequence they made you their prey. Now it is their turn to show you their fear.

You may agree or disagree with the above; the choice is yours.

i am sure she would love to do this but she says she has kids she most likley dose not want to end up in jail or she might have done this before who know really

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 10:55 AM
i feel we are all equal and no one is better than one another but thats me everyone has there beliefs.

but she could have said some thing just logging off line is so rude i would rather the person say why they dont want to talk more but to just leave someone that way is wrong.

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 10:36 AM
and yes we meet on mingle if your wondering wish it was posibal for him and i to be together

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 10:34 AM
no not a lot of choice but i have never meet a man like him nobody makes me feel the way he dose.frustrated

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 10:21 AM
smitten okay so i have meet a great guy and we both have feelings for each other and everything but we live so far apart hes spain i am in canada. we had agreed to be friends but now we both know theres so much more there than friends.

i cant move there because i have kids and court order to stay close to there fathers.

he cant come here because he has a business there so we say we well leave it to god but i just dont know if i have the faith in all this just happening on its own.

any advice ???????

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 03:28 PM
thanks and i was told the case well be close soon there are a few things in my new apartment that i had to deal with like 2 baby gates so they well be back again to see its done then its over they told me its nothing to louse my kids over and that makes me fell better.

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 03:20 PM

all three of my kids were potty trained before age 2, i started at about 17 months for the 1st, just because it was over the summer months, making it easier.

based on most of your posts, it sounds to be as though you could use 'nanny 911'.

i do feel that way some times its not easy for me or my kids with what we have been through but i mean i am sure that other people have been through worse i have never said my life is perfect or that my kids are. and were are starting therapy and my 4 year old well be starting daycare 2 days a week. she also well be started in a swimming lesions or dance or what ever she and i deiced for her to do. and we also stared an early childhood intervention program this well help both my kids and my self. and once this is all started and we do okay i am looking in to parenting classes

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 03:07 PM

and here in Canada it seams they just let people have drugs around kids and beat the crap out of them

and you've seen instances of this?

sorry, but i find that hard to believe, working as i do very closely with various children's aid societies.

Yes i have i know a family here that killed there baby and the children's aid was in there home just days before and nothing was dont now a 13 month old baby is lost her life. when they found this baby the parents were high on many different drugs the child had been bet to death.

but maybe its not just child services we have to blame but it still makes me mad that this child had to louse her life so soon.

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:51 PM
I am taking the help with my daughter and son. am glad that there is help out there too just don't agree with some of the ways child service works.

and i know that it was my ex that called because he told me and when i brought it up that they had been to my home he said they called him back and he tried to tell them he was upset over the brake up and it was not true but the because was started so they must flow throw with it. but i mean i dont have any thing to hide it just makes me upset that they are wasting time here when they never even looked in on the drug bust at my ex's home makes since to them i guess

thanks every one really flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 03:10 PM
thanks everyone

and i am doing what they ask and i am not mad that they came to check out the complaint but i am up set that when my daugther was in here fathers care and 12 police men when in to his home and took many different drugs not one person stepped in and said hey there are 4 children here all 4 years old and younger. and here in Canada it seams they just let people have drugs around kids and beat the crap out of them but when its some one like myself that is trying to do things wright they are here on the first call. i am not the perfect mom and not saying i am. I have an out of control 4yr old and a 17 month old son i struggle to cope a 4yr old that hits me spits at me you name it she dose it and its all new since October when her step father left. things get worse when i try to put her on time out so i let it go it don't help. being 24 and 2 children on my own was not my plan for life but i love my children and would never change this.

thanks again

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 01:10 PM
why is it that people call social services on the parents that are trying there best to do the right thing with there kids. My ex called on me now I am being investigated and the case well remain open until they find what he says is true or they decide to close it because they find he lied. And what makes me made most is they called him after being here and he told them he called because he was mad and that he lied but the have an open case and cant close it i just don't get this!! i am a good mom I am not perfect but i try my best we all make mistakes right? And i don't like that they can question a 4 year old child with out the mother or father there to hear the answers. I mean kids make up things.
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

ANYONE GOT THOUGHTS ON THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 07:40 AM
she didn't have time .....terri clark

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 07:36 AM
big green tractor :smile:

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:35 PM
nope!!:(:cry:

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:28 PM

Vodka...not sooo good the next day! ill :tongue:

NO ITS NOT lol been there a few times

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:23 PM
used to love it but this year i hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas well suck for me this year being my kids well be with there dad and not me i have spent it with them every year since they were born!!