Community > Posts By > hottie2005

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 08:32 PM
ok i am confused? can some one tell me why parents turn there kids against the other parent?

see my parents devoiced when i was 4 and a half my dad was not around often and when he was he was drunk. I remember seeing him once when i was about 5 and i said hi daddy he never even looked at me he just keep walking buy me. now when i try to be in his life my mom gets mad and i cant have them both in my life at the same time. they both say bad thing against each other and i hate it but i don't know what to do I LOVE THEM BOTH. i belive that everyone makes mistakes and that life is short so i want my kids to know both my mom and dad but its hard to do when they wont talk to me if i talk to the other parent.????? what should i do ???????????????????????????????frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 08:21 PM
just keep trying for your kids they will come around in time when they are ready but dont give up or they might think you dont care.

no photo
Tue 11/24/09 01:16 PM
my 16 month old dose the same thing and the only place i can put him for time out is the play pin. this works until he learns to clime out i guess but for now it works he dose not like to be put in it.

no photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:00 AM
well had my doctors apt today did not go well not sure now what to do !frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 04:26 PM
ok so today i got a visit from a social worker My EX-boyfriend the father of my son called and reported that i am a bad parent and is trying to have my kids taken from me. Can he use my depression to do this because hes trying? I am a good mom i love my kids i try to do every thing wright but we all make mistakes so i am not saying I am perfect but really my kids are well taken care of. I try so hard to make there life good and happy for them they have what they need and I don't let them go with out but I don't know what to do I cant louse my kids they are my world.

I wish that were there are kids involved that my ex and i could get along but we just don't. I try not to say bad things about him but hes always talking down about me. the things he says he knows are not true this stress makes the depression worse for me.

Anyone have advice on what i can do ???

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 05:54 AM
thanks, really do appreciate all the advice here and think thing well be better soon

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:42 AM
ok so i went and made my with the doc its next week. now just to get through the next 5 days untill this appointmentfrustrated i dont get why it takes so long to gett to see a doc here.

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:22 AM
ashley061885 maybe you need to look at it as if he payed for that you can now have your 9 $ to help get the baby things. i dont think your wrong i totally under stand were you are coming from and i have been there i have not seen a penny for my kid and dont know if i ever will.

wishing you luck and hope it works out in the end kids need there moms and dads if these parents are good and wont hurt the kids let them help.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:01 AM
thanks every one you all have had good advice for me and i am going to call my doc now and see what we can do. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 04:54 AM
thanks all

this has helped some and for sure i am going to talk to my doctor about some thing different so i can feel better and not like a zombie

thanks again flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile:

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:10 PM
thanks to every one and i do not drink but have though about having a few but i don't think alcohol well numb the pain. but i am going to go to my doctor an tell him i need to do something different i cant go on like this much longer. thanks too all really you have helped

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 04:33 PM
Venlafaxine , is what i am taking and i cant even get anything done just feel like a zombie

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 04:20 PM
its so normal my little boy dose it to and i cant seam to find anything that works i tell him no he laughs at me, i tap the top of his hand not hard and he halls off and hits me as hared as he can and then laughs. i think i must just be to funny to my little one :smile:

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 04:13 PM
thanks many people have told me of this one working well. its not one i have tried may have to talk to my doctor about this flowerforyou thanks again

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 04:00 PM
Well just wondering how common this is and if anyone can give me some advice on how to cope with this. i am a single mom of two and any meds i have tried leave me unable to function and take care of my kids. i took a couple of different thing for this and they make me sleep all the time don't know if this is normal but i was sleeping like 18 hours at a time and the people out there with children know kids don't sleep this long.

thanks for your time

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 01:26 PM
a friend i meet on here he told me that i make him happy.

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:28 AM
yep parent are kind of hard to under stand but they mean well.

it seams that every time my mom tells me something to try to help me i don't lesson and in know time i am saying i wish i had.

and my dad was not around when i was a kid but know that i am 24 and have 2 kids of my own he trys to have say on my kids i dont get it frustrated

but my point is you need to do what is best for you and we learn from mistakes drinks

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:39 AM
you mean to say there are dads out there that stick around and help with there kids ????

i must be lookin in all the wrong places cause i have two kids two different dads and they are not much help.

but good job to those dads that do stay around and help

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:30 PM
also i think if they are used the right way then they are great unlike the child i seen that the parent tied the kid to rope out in there yeard to play now that is wrong.

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:25 PM

as a single mom the price of a harness is more affordable than a double stroller. so i don't see the problem in using a harness but that is just how i feel. but we all see things in are own way.