Community > Posts By > EquusDancer

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 09/19/11 12:23 PM
Edited by EquusDancer on Mon 09/19/11 12:24 PM

Hope all of you netflix dvd+streaming customers like paying 2 bills instead of one.

http://blog.netflix.com/2011/09/explanation-and-some-reflections.html?lnktrk=EMP&g=463AFA1F57606735DAF36BFF2A0A5F7D0AC0315E&lkid=netflixBlog

i'm a heartbeat away from dropping these idiots.

. . .

Ditto, they can suck one, I will go back to my old school drive to the video store ways...get what I want and pay for just that.

I'm still good. LOL! Though I'll be Quikster or whatever it'll be called.

The nearest town with a video store in 20 minutes away, not worth the drive everyday.

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 09/18/11 03:29 PM
Borrowed Van Helsing from a friend. Fun seeing it again!

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 09/18/11 03:29 PM
One of my favorites!

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 09/18/11 03:27 PM

much love ms dancer and if you ever need help getting up on your high horse, you can count on me

LOL! Awwww! blushing

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 09/18/11 09:53 AM

I'm there when the door opens, and am out in 10 minutes! Always!

wow, i didn't know the dmv could reject a womans drivers license that fast. good thing you know how to ride a horse

(ms dancer, this post was done by an insurgent who hacked into my 'puter and put this disclaimer in so you don't get mad at mebigsmile )

:angry: laugh pitchfork

Uh huh!!!

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 09/18/11 09:43 AM
I'm there when the door opens, and am out in 10 minutes! Always!

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 09/18/11 09:13 AM
Read Sexy Witch by LaSara FireFox, that a friend loaned me.

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 09/18/11 09:13 AM
Horseback riding helped me the most. Tightens the muscles without overexerting. Cayenne pepper opens the blood vessels, gets oxygen to the injured areas. Biofeedback and meditation also worked. Swimming, and walking, as well. Aleve/Naproxen, or the occasional aspirin offset the worst of it. Chamomile tea helps relax.

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 09/18/11 06:02 AM
If an atheist goes, it's out of curiousity, to watch and see what it's all about. They'll usually sit or stand quietly while the ceremony/speech/whatever happens. Depending on the type or ceremony or religion, they may participate in the more neutral aspects. Friends of mine usually host "light" pagan ceremonies for the full moon and sabbats. I go and participate, but ignore the deity related aspects. And I say "light" because they're not hardcore on the ceremony aspect. It truly is about getting together with folks and just having fun, bonfire if able, usually a drumjam and dancing.

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 09/18/11 05:18 AM
Well, as an atheist, the only time I go to church is for weddings and funerals.

Now, for my spiritual views, my "church" is a walk in the woods, enjoying the sights, sounds, and smells of nature. Or out messing with the animals. Filling water tanks and having the goats, horses and piggies come up for some loving and petting. Out for a horse-back ride or relaxing to music, floating in the swimming pool watching the clouds float by, the sound of a red-tailed hawk, squirrel, or crows.

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 09/17/11 06:23 PM
I don't go to church. :-P

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 09/17/11 06:16 PM
I agree with Ese, too.

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 09/17/11 09:04 AM
The BBC Masterpiece Mystery Zen, with Rufus Sewell. Cute, light mystery type. Also watched a BBC show called Lovejoy with Ian McShane. Not bad, though I'm not going to do all 9 or so discs.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 09/16/11 02:30 PM
I believe it's the new thing in pre-existing religions! But yes, a religion in and of itself, I could see it!

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 09/16/11 02:22 PM
I don't always like what's happened, but no regrets. I'd like to think I've learned from them and have grown.

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 09/15/11 01:01 PM
I like that quote, Rainbow.

I have to work harder when dealing with people, but find as long as I can get out in the woods, or even playing around with horses, goats, dogs, other animals, I do much better.

Meditation does help, if I'm consistent about it.

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 09/15/11 12:23 PM

Yes I did fall in love with a female at first sight, My dog Cherokee!!!!:banana:

Well, that's different. I can agree with that for animals. Easy. But not people.

I've never had an animal try to change me. That speaks volumes about their superiority over people.

Yeah, you know, I can't say that. I've got the dogs that wake me up at 6am because they want to. Guess what, now I get up at 6am. I had the horse who would peer in my bedroom window at that time in the morning and nicker. I moved fence so he would stop that. It's kinda creepy. laugh They made me change.

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 09/15/11 12:12 PM

I say West virgina,,,,,Pa,,and Ohio,,willbe the next one close to the med west,,,as for major and bad,,,,washington State..within six months,,and ITS not even showing here,,,so,,,who would ever think,,right?...

I wonder,,,if anyone has ever rationally thought of,,,OIL in Mother Earth,,that Never evaporates much at all,,,and as we have taken so much from her for our needs,,,but ever THINK,,,THAT IT may act as a temperture control process keeping the earths heat contained ,,,like anti freeze in our cars....and when ours gets low,,,we add more to it,,right?
Well,,we CAN'T add more to her levels,,,so SHE LETS US KNOW,,,she's running LOW,,in many areas now,,,,Something to think about,,huh?

This area of Texas is showing more and more tremors. The fat cats don't want to acknowledge the possible damage fracking the ground does to get out the natural gas, not to mention pumping the poisons back down into the ground afterwards.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 09/14/11 05:00 PM
Very nice! I'm impressed

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 09/14/11 04:54 PM

thank god most of my dreams from the war have faded but every now and then one or tow comes back, just something Ive learned to deal with!!!grumble

Soooo, you don't dream of your blow up doll?!
EVERY Night! AND she looks JUST like U!!!pitchfork flowers laugh

Eeeeewwwwww! surprised I didn't want to know that, Mikey!! Bad, very bad!

rofl

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next