Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:07 PM
Always thought it meant following the rules of the religion.

no photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:05 PM
If we don't have faith that things will get better, I dread to think what would happen to us all.

no photo
Thu 11/19/15 08:25 AM
No. It wouldn't be worth wasting my time for. The man I lost mine to was very special. That was back in the good old days. I just couldn't risk it these days.

no photo
Wed 11/18/15 11:00 AM
I've always been tuned into my intuition. I wish I knew how better to explain this. There is usually mutual attraction, on both our sides. I think I also knew deep down that our personalities were very compatible. We weren't opposites. We were both very happy jokey people.

no photo
Wed 11/18/15 05:06 AM
Edited by Friendly_Woman on Wed 11/18/15 05:12 AM
Were you and her still communicating well, when she decided to have an affair? Some people seek out others, if they feel a need for more attention or more affection.

no photo
Wed 11/18/15 04:59 AM
Reasons why younger men aren't suitable for me:

I'm not into nightclubs, video games, modern songers/modern bands, I'm not up for having kids of my own-that chance has been and gone, I don't like fashion. If that isn't enough, then wow. I spock. I'm too boring to hangwith younger

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 02:32 PM
Then the girl stops replying. Any surprise? Not really. Probably too overwhelmed by the truckload of messages. Looks like she has something in common with Daniel Craig. Fanmail must be mentally exhausting. :tongue :

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 06:16 AM
I'm trying to see if the friend I have a crush on, will take me on. He's flirted with me a lot, and I thought I'd love to turn the heat up. Lol

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 12:56 PM
You never know, you could end up being attracted to a small guy. Life can be unpredictable like that. Just a thought :)

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 12:51 PM
I think I'd wait and see if he bothers to contact me again. If he never does, then I'd read it as him not being interested. However, don't wait for him for that long, when you could better use your time making new friends. Try not to get into infatuation territory, because you may end up feeling burnt out. I just keep reminding myself that no-one ever promised me anything, and that we don't always get what we want. If that's of any help at all. flowers

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:37 AM

A man message me today saying he wants to marry me..for goodness sake..he don't even know me and he even bother to say let's get to know each other first...he's like running after of something.sometimes I want to laugh and feel pity..what is going on to our world.am I still human.

I think they do it out of desperation. Oh really? Yes, really. Ha ha. Why else would someone ask anyone to marry them in such a short space of time? Or the sordid green card.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:36 AM

A man message me today saying he wants to marry me..for goodness sake..he don't even know me and he even bother to say let's get to know each other first...he's like running after of something.sometimes I want to laugh and feel pity..what is going on to our world.am I still human.

I think they do it out of desperation. Oh really? Yes, really. Ha ha. Why else would someone ask anyone to marry them in such a short space of time? Or the sordid green card.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:23 AM
Edited by Friendly_Woman on Thu 11/05/15 05:26 AM
Come to think of it, maybe it's a good ting that I didn't end up being his next lover. I can't really imagine being a step mum to two women the same age as me. That just feels so wrong. Fair enough if they were at least ten years younger than me. Otherwise, it just feels too strange. I'd feel more like a friend of their's, but not like a mum at all.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 12:34 PM
Edited by Friendly_Woman on Wed 11/04/15 12:42 PM
Or how about you just being interesting? There's always tomorrow. Taxi please :tongue:

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 12:45 PM
Right now, probably isn't the best time.maybe I'll return some better time, when there's not so much going on in my private life.

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 08:59 AM
I'd love to be in my fifties. It sucks that I look younger than my age. Some say it's lucky, but then I get rapper-types after me, and it puts me off. Give me an old-fashioned man any day. :smile:

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 08:58 AM
I'd love to be in my fifties. It sucks that I look younger than my age. Some say it's lucky, but then I get rapper-types after me, and it puts me off. Give me an old-fashioned man any day. :smile:

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 08:46 AM
I can only drink so much Coffee before I start to feel manic. laugh

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 08:37 AM
I was watching an interview where Janice Dickinson, was crying about how it made her feel. Even though I can't stand her, I really felt for her. I suppose when you feel you can relate to something such as this, it's going to have that effect. I can't blame her for not wanting to talk about it for long.

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 08:24 AM
I guess I owe it to a Greek cousin of mine. I wish I could understand her accent better, when she talks. She must think I'm deaf because I keep asking her to repeat stuff.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25