Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 12:15 AM
*In an aggressive voice, shouting * "DON'T CALL ME GREEDY! I'M NOT GREEDY. DON'T TRY ME, OR I'LL COME OVER THERE, AND KNOCK YOU OUT!". It was obviously scary hearing that. I'm used to it. Heard a lot of conversations similar to that. It made me wonder why the person thought he was greedy. Then he was shouting about how he hates his sisters fat friend Pauline. And that this Pauline was a scruffy woman. And then a woman he was with, was laughing about it. Maybe they BOTH don't like her. Anyway, who needs soap drama's, when you can listen to silly drama going on where you live? Actually, there's quite a lot of people who have gone off this Pauline woman, because they tell me she's becoming a horrible person. They can't believe how she's turned all rotten. Sounds like she's got a bad reputation.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 12:00 AM
Hope I happen to see you outside, today. Hope you still think about me, like I think about you.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 11:56 PM
I've learned that I'll never want another social worker ever again. Making me leave a place, knowing full well that it was already breaking my heart, is a very massive mistake, for me AND her, and her sordid little company. I wasn't mentally ready to leave, and that should have taught her something, but you must stand up for what YOU want, not what these socially workers want. I've been led to believe that they're just "trying their best to help vulnerable people". Funny how those people only end up worse after the social worker leaves the client. Always listen to what the patient/client wants. No wonder half of the world is screwed. There should be a ban on social workers. laugh.

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 09:52 AM
*Doing an impression of Father Ted* You see those cows out there? Well these are small, but the others are far away. See? Small........far away.

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 09:47 AM
:popcorn:

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 09:43 AM
Unfortunately, it depends how compassionate each human being is. I live in a block of flats, not everyone living there will respect the rules of the housing company. You can tell, by the way some tear down posters, throw exit signs onto the floor in
the hallway, some shout abuse at others, it's just stupid. And it's a housing company that is designed for mentally ill people. It's not shocking. It's just all very immature. I wasn't ever expecting anyone to consider my peace of mind anyway. These are neighbours who don't even like each other. Because I don't get involved in their arguments, I'm always having to listen to their complaints. The tenancies are only short-term though, so it won't be long til we get more well-behaved people, hopefully. laugh. I absolutely refuse to involve myself in their scuffles. Humanity is good at ruining neighborhoods. It makes me feel
ddisgusted to be human. Humans may never get it, until it's too late. It may take a very overwhelming event, to shock them into caring more. I REALLY hate admitting this, and I don't want sympathy, not at all. I was once suicidal, and I'd took an overdose. My mum was very suddenly scared into listening to me more. Not saying she cared less, before it happened. It's just painful that some things have to end up tragic, before people begin to see life the way they could have done, before the tragic stuff happened.

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 09:18 AM
A voice isn't enough for me to judge whether they're decent enough. But I gotta say, I'm not too keen on monotone voices. If they talk like a robot, then I'm gonna feel a bit bored. I tend to meet men who either want it all, or don't really want anything. Usually there's no in-between with them, but at least it means not having to lie to me. I've got a friend who keeps telling me that he's confused about what type of woman he wants. That's just how his brain works. :nowaythink. I recommended dating online, but he seems doubtful about it. And with him having a mental illness, I don't always know how to help him. It's a shame. He deserves a good woman. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 06:16 AM
I once dated a guy who dressed quite smartly, but hey, if only you could see the way he went on with women. I guess he was wearing smart clothes, to make up for his lack of sincerity. He always made out to me that he "loves" younger women. That started to send out red flag for me. "Women", not "woman". I almost took it as a compliment, but then I realized he meant me and EVERY OTHER younger lady. He can carry on pretending he's Frank Sinatra all he likes, but he certainly hasn't won me for life. Makes me wonder whether he's just laughing to himself about conning me. Truth is, I was every bit intelligent as he was. And deep down, I knew I was just a temporary fix for him. He was too into himself to make me think he loved me. It was uncomfortable living with him. It meant having to be around him, when we had afternoon tea or coffee, and at mealtimes. When you live in a residential home, you're sort of stuck with each other. As the care staff, like you to join the rest of the residents/tenants where applicable. It made me feel like I had to force conversations with him. Rather than act on how I really felt about him. I used to have to put on a fake smile, and pretend that I was accepting of him. I felt like I was lying to myself, and him, every time we all sat in the lounge.

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:57 AM
Yep. It shouldn't matter to others. You just have to know how to love yourself. flowers

no photo
Mon 05/25/15 09:45 AM
Hmmmmm, a teacher at only age twenty-five. I question whether the teacher was fully mentally developed. Twenty-five seems a bit young to fully grasp life experiences. We're always hearing how by age eighteen, you're a "fully grown adult", but my mind tells me otherwise. I've known some of my friends who didn't even want to hurry into adulthood, because why rush it? And I've seen a few people in their twenties who have only just grasped what being an adult is REALLY like. TV makes it look easy. It would depend on the individual. Could they really handle sex, when suddenly facedwith a naked body in front of them? I've known a few people to make excuses, to get out of having sex. They chose to get drunk at a bar, and to have one night stands. Well, they only have themselves to blame. Then they cry about not being able to keep a man around for long enough. Boo hoo. Good job I don't follow their lead. laugh

no photo
Sat 05/23/15 10:32 AM
I usually wait for people to approach me. I can't just walk up to people and say "Hi. I'm...................... And how are you today?........". I get nervous in front of new people. I have an anxiety problem, so I'm currently
ttrying different ways to be less shy in front of others.

no photo
Sat 05/23/15 04:39 AM
I love older people. They're full of wise advice. They have lots of experience [and not just that one thing you might be thinking of. You dirty-minded person, ha]. You know how to raise children. You're independent. I like lots of things about older people. I'm sick of the stigma they get. Apparently, if someone is, eighty-two, they're "frail" and can't make decisions for themselves. The media just loves
to put older people down as "past it".

no photo
Sat 05/23/15 02:59 AM
Edited by Friendly_Woman on Sat 05/23/15 03:00 AM
OP, if you live by yourself, the risk is bigger. As there's no-one to witness what went on. If anyone even has the SLIGHTEST hint that someone they know, might be a potential molestor, only be around them in public places. Don't continue inviting them into your home. Just make up an excuse if you have to, e.g, "I don't like people visiting my house/apartment anymore", "I prefer going places than staying in". You shouldn't even have to make excuses. If said person has a problem with it, tell them that there's not much you can do about it. Either they will accept your wishes, or they'll just have to walk away. It's that person's problem for themselves to deal with. I can't think of anything worse, than just agreeing to everything a molester wants to do with you, just because it pleases them. Creeps are very clever. I mean much more cleverer than average. Not always, but some may try to reel you in with a tragic story of what happened to them. Look out for that. Be very cautious of who you invite into your home.

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 10:44 AM
I think you're right not to give your number to them, until you meet them. Very wise :)

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 10:25 AM

Thank you for that! This guy I know flirts with me and I want him to know I am interested;however, the words just do not come out to ask him out for a drink/coffee. frustrated

You could maybe try some "dutch courage". He doesn't even have to know that you had the odd glass of wine, in order to ask him to date you. If you feel that you'll regret it so much if you never ask him, then I think your gut instinct is telling you something. Don't leave it too long like I once did. flowers

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:14 AM
Rome, in Italy.

Maybe Paris.

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:11 AM
I tried not to expect it to come my way, anymore.

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 03:41 AM
I agree with being bold. Honesty is key, even when it hurts. drinks

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 03:36 AM
I agree with PacificStar. Why not try local men? They're more nearer to you. Plus it would mean not having to travel far to see them.

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 12:50 PM
Don't mess me around!!!!!!!! :big grin:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next