Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 05:53 AM
Some are like that because of the media. Some are like that because someone has been bullying them about their weight, or their looks, or some other silly reason. Some women are happy with how they look.

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 05:49 AM
I think it's pointless. Why not just go with the flow? What's the hurry?

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:34 PM

but I don't have sex... At least not with other people... Lol

hahahaha you sex yourself?
.Ahhh..doesn't everybody? Lol

Apparantely, nobody does it better. laugh

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:29 PM
I guess I am. More like comfortably grieving. A person as young as I am, wouldn't expect to lose their ex the way I did. Not at this age.

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 12:06 PM
I've had one ex make me feel like total rubbish, but deep down, I know that I'm very accepting of myself. I'm not about to go into a speech about how god made me this way, and so on. I'm just quietly confident. What other people say about me, isn't a worry.

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 10:59 AM
Years and Years-Real. Can't remember if they'd released this track. I'm just addicted to this song, every time I hear it. I remember first hearing it from a radio DJ.

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 10:52 AM

Swag is a type of curtain? rofl

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:59 AM
I don't care what a man's occupation is. As long as he's got swag. :tongue:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 08:51 AM
I regret that you and the rest of our friends got so caught up in it. I just can never be sure of him. It always comes from YOU that he cares about me. Should I believe that? I know we joke with him, and we pretend that he fancies me. That's just us being humorous. He's flirted with me a few times. Not that I would ever let you know it. As you all always seem to be creating a love story about me and him. Why do you all keep doing that? laugh smitten

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 04:25 AM

Racism runs in the blood of most white people. Even here in mingle2

That's a racist quote in itself. I'm not saying anymore than that. I'm just saddened by the whole thing. This bandwagon has passed. I refuse to jump on it. huh whoa

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:20 AM
I have one from last year. I don't really talk about it to anyone. I just keep hoping that he'll get what he deserves.

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:12 AM
Maybe you have social anxiety. Don't quote me on it. It's just maybe.

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:05 AM
I could never write an autobiography about myself. There are some very hurtful memories, that I don't want to remember. Memories that I WISH I couldn't remember. I'd like to have an off switch in my brain.

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 12:19 PM
I'd choose love. I function at my best, when I'm in a relationship. Not to say that I'm useless when I'm single. I just function BETTER when I'm in love.

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:56 AM
He is caring, but not when his Schizophrenia kicks in.
He always hugs me, when he see's me.
Why does he kiss my hand? I'm not the queen. laugh
He asks me how my family are.
He sometimes puts effort into spending time with me. Unfortunately, yet again, that will depend on whether his Schizophrenia is making his mood low, at that given time.
I think he will make a nice boyfriend for whoever he ends up attracted to.

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:41 AM

A part time housekeeper.

The last woman really needed the job, two young children etc..
And then I realize she was getting high. So that was the end of her.
Next!!

It is so difficult to find anyone responsible enough & apparently drug & alcohol free to let in your house, and/ or your life.

I'm not sure if some turn to alcohol or drugs, because they find a certain life situation more than hard to deal with. I know a few neighbours who are quite like that.

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:37 AM
Help me clean my flat. Not that I don't do it. It's just that I sometimes get tired easily. Even when I get enough sleep. I normally do the washing up, first, then I clean the floors. I have to do my housework in bits, as doing it all at once would leave me feeling faint.

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:24 AM
I keep thinking Jenna Coleman has a slight Japanese look about her. I think it's her eyebrows. Not sure.

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 08:22 AM
I don't like the clothes or style of rappers. We all have our preferences. I don't like the over-done make-up on some women. Not keen on the pencilled-on eyebrows, or tans that are literally orange or too dark for the person. I don't understand how some women can be bothered with all that. It would take up too much of my time. Pencilling on, our eyebrows. Weren't we born with them attached to our face? What's that even about? False nails look fake if they aren't filed down. Teeth that are too white and teeth that are too yellow/green/brown. Seen it all. whoa laugh

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:07 AM

What is the most bizarre, ludicrous , outrageous thing, that you have ever been accused of & been innocent of ?

Repercussions?

I once dated a bipolar [not saying that ALL bipolars do this], he sent me a very long-winded text, about two pages long, about what I apparently did to make him angry.
Kept trying to remember when I did any of those things. Seeing as I was the one doing the dumping, it of course gets his back up. He suddenly felt a need to be all angry. He wasn't his usual self. Who is, when they've just been dumped?

I won't go into much detail about personal things. He keeps turning up, in random places. I've had my eighth reunion with him. Makes me think he's a sly spy. Well you never really know. laugh

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25