Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 07:46 PM
What a man? Well, I'm not too sure about him, actually. He seemed alright when I first met him. For those first few weeks. I knew it wouldn't be long til he caused trouble. What a man. laugh

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 03:49 PM
For all you think you can have any woman, you didn't manage to win me over, Mr Popular. Your poor ego. laugh.

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 03:42 PM

Ever had an ex call you late asking for you to take him/her back?

Yes. He was very drunk.

And if so, did you?

No. Being in a relationship with a narcissist more than once is a crazy idea. laugh

And if not, did you hang up feeling so damn good that you went outside and began howling at the moon?

I didn't go outside. I just went back to sleep. laugh

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 03:35 PM
I wouldn't be keen on the idea of it, but as long as he has fun, why worry? At the end of the day, it's me who makes love to him, and that's the ultimate. I'm the one who gets all of him. He can't kick up a fuss if I want to see male strippers. It has to be mutual fairness.

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 09:58 AM
Love certainly was sweeter the second time around. I remember being fascinated with his long grey coat, and his red and white scarf. I could never remember his name, the first few days after meeting him. I just remembered him as the man with white hair who always smiled. laugh

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 09:48 AM
Given how a supposed friend is acting, I hardly feel blessed. It makes it difficult for me to focus.

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 09:42 AM
Not being funny. Just that when you type a question such as "Any good men out there?", it makes you look like an easy target for men to trick you. Any man or woman can say that they're good or nice. It's how they show it that counts.

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 06:47 AM
If they have a pic on their profile, then I can trust them. No pic is usually a bad sign. They are usually a scammer, a con artist, wanting an affair, etc. Pics are better than no pics. Genuine conversation is found in the forums. They don't bite. I think. drinker

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 06:39 AM
I think I'd be a bit of both.

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 06:35 AM
No I wouldn't go ahead with it, because it means you're going against your own standards. I suppose you could always mind-trick yourself into being with her, but I really don't advise it. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 06:21 AM
I agree with most of what's said here. Yet, there was one male friend who texted me "Yours forever! xx", which made me feel like I wasn't having a say in it, as I hadn't decided to be with him. laugh. I was attracted to someone else at the time. I can't feel guilty about it, because I can't help who I'm attracted to.

no photo
Tue 07/14/15 06:12 AM
Don't let your pride get in the way. It would be more foolish NOT to make a move on someone you feel attracted to.

no photo
Mon 07/13/15 03:39 PM
Believe me, you'll know when you've been around one. It's a shame that they always want everyone listening to them only. God forbid if you put yourself first. They will try to overtake conversations. If or more like WHEN they hurt your feelings, it's a constant cycle. Hence why I don't talk to a certain someone anymore.

no photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:57 AM
There's one main guy friend who tends to cling to me, so we are quite attached. It happens. I think we have quite a connection. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:52 AM
I like quirky things. Things that are different, or LOOK different from just everyday life.

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 11:14 AM
Marge, What are you trying to do to me? You knew I was heartbroken about having to move out of that house. You approach me in the street, after months of not seeing you, and tell me that someone else has took my place. I feel like crap. laugh. "I feel better now that the new woman has moved in. As I had hardly anyone to talk to". Yeah. Rub salt in wound why don't you? Kick me while I'm down. ha.

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 11:00 AM
Hi. I've made a club especially for the silver-haired people out there. Let's join forces ;) drinks

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 10:51 AM
Some will be, some won't be. It depends on the individual. I was once attracted to an older man. That was more down to circumstances than wanting to date. It happened gradually.

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 10:25 AM
Me? Desperate? Since when? laugh. If I felt desperate, I'd be throwing myself at just anyone. So glad not to be. laugh

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 10:22 AM
It depends on quite a few things, like how much house work do I have to do, whether I'm going out anywhere that day, people visiting me. The usual everyday things.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25