Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 03:40 AM

,,should we compare tragedies, and by what standard?

No way will I ever think comparing tragedies is acceptable. I can't even believe there's a standard for this kind of thing.

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 03:36 AM
I book therapy appointments, if mine starts to eat away at me. I don't bother mentioning it, as I don't want to be looked upon as someone who is vying for attention. One of my friends keeps hugging me, and telling me he feels sorry for me, but there's no need to feel sorry for me.

no photo
Sun 07/05/15 05:49 AM

Need a good partner...interested girl txt me

Need an accomplice to rob a bank...?

I admit to being quite good at the Bonnie and Clyde thing. laugh

no photo
Sun 07/05/15 05:12 AM
Some apologies are long overdue, and I'd hate for it to ever get to that point. I try not to let it fester for too long, otherwise if you don't have the kahunas to take action soon enough, it could turn into a very long wait, and the longer you leave it, the worse it can feel. You and the other person/people start resenting each other. You could have chosen to apologize sooner, but instead, you procrastinated. Never leave it unresolved.

no photo
Sun 07/05/15 04:54 AM
I feel like god is trying to play tricks on me, or has a plan in mind. I can't tell you how many old buddies, I reunited with, earlier this week. I managed to see another one, today, walking out of the pub, as I was coming out of my flat. I feel so weird because I never expected to see any of them ever again.

no photo
Sun 07/05/15 04:41 AM
And then there's people who have one or two glasses a day. Although the people who do this, aren't really that likely to exhibit uncontrolled behaviour. They still have their judgement in tact.

no photo
Sun 07/05/15 04:10 AM
I've only ever fallen for one older man. It was the way he was with me. Not just that, he was a bit of a charmer, to be honest. I found him attractive, too. It gets on my nerves that just because a younger woman can go with an older man, everyone assumes she has a father complex. The same as if you saw a younger man with an older lady, and suddenly jump to the conclusion that he must have unresolved mother issues.

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 03:36 PM
My eyes are a greyish green. I sometimes end up looking evil. Not on purpose. Just how it is. laugh. I like a man with blue or green eyes. It isn't vital. Just prefer blue eyes to brown.

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 03:31 PM
Yes. THE Jason Orange. I'm still amazed it even happened.

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 03:27 PM
find someone who's willing to move to where you are

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 08:11 AM
It isn't always obvious, when you first find that very special person. I suggest you conversate with as many men as possible. Never think about it too much, or it'll drive you crazy. laugh

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 04:20 AM

does underneath your bed count?

I'm sure it DOES! smokin

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 04:10 AM
I try my best to never dissapoint anyone. However, obviously I make the odd mistake here and there. I normally wait until I feel the other person has calmed down. It's no good apologizing to someone who is stuck on angry or bitter.

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 04:01 AM
I have no problem agreeing with that. I also find it nice, if I see a man with a dog [any other pet] :)

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 03:52 AM
That my gran can form sentences again now.

That my aunties dog survived it's operation.

That when I used to starve myself, a doctor managed to save me, by talking me out of it.

That a certain friend is getting punished for a very personal reason. Though, not sure I should even call him a friend after what he did.

Pets.

That my past always catches me up again. Reuniting with old pals.

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 03:42 AM
I'm never too sure about anything that's supposed to last. Every time something amazing happens to me, something else comes along and destroys it. Whenever I feel really happy about anything now, I tend to take it with a pinch of salt, because I keep expecting just another wrecker to come and tear it all down.

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 03:29 AM
I wouldn't normally talk to a prostitute, but when they hang around waiting for men, in the same road as my flat, I feel a responsibility to say hello back to them. She's quite polite and smiley.

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 12:24 AM
I don't think you CAN know, until you feel something is really off about them. I was let down numerous times, by a man. I let him off, the first two times, as I thought it was just a glitch, after that it just kept happening. Even to this day, I'm still shocked that our mutual friends forgave him for abandoning me. I'm one of the least bitter people on this planet, but I can't help feeling slightly bitter about him.

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 12:18 AM
I'd have to meet them in person, to know how I feel about them. I can only gauge a tiny part of people when on the net.

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 12:13 AM
Dear K2team and Mobprofits

I have your ID addresses. I know you're some sort of money-making scheme. I don't remember giving you permission to use my ID.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25