Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:59 AM
All of the men I've dated so far, have been similar to Charlie Sheen, or Daddy from 'Party Down South'. They all have similar personality traits. They were always good at introducing themselves. Ever the life of the party. I see a pattern occurring. I never planned to be with those men. They did the asking. It was a simple "So, how about it, then?", or a "Would you like to go on a date with me some time?". I admired their confidence. I also think I liked how they joked on with people a lot. Typical of a geezer type. drinks

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:47 AM

Who do YOU think is the sexist (famous) man alive?

Who do I think is the most SEXIST famous man alive? This is a whole new ball game. Quite a hilarious question, if I'm honest. I wish a tv host would ask at least just one celebrity this question. I think some are sexist in equal measure. laugh. Just for the fun of it.

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:34 AM
Edited by Friendly_Woman on Tue 12/01/15 04:38 AM
I never really felt a need to piss off my parents. laugh. As they never told me what to do, or who to be friends with. They were very light-hearted, humorous people. However, I like to annoy "draconian" people. They always try to tell me, how work is more important than friends, and how it should be my first priority. I'm one of those who puts friends and family before ANYTHING. There's only so much I can take from strict people. If I didn't have friends or family, how would I even get out of bed on a morning? Would I even want to? Sure, this point I make, makes my social worker flinch, but it's all about combatting loneliness.

no photo
Mon 11/30/15 02:14 PM
I don't think just anyone can live as a bachelor. Certain things, like becoming too used to living with others, loneliness, depending on others, can be defining factors as to whether you'd actually make it by living on your own. It's all well and good, if people pat you on the back for being independent. Yet, it's a completely different ball game, if you still end up feeling like you need housemates around. I'm not that sure if anyone is prepared for that, when they rent a house or a flat, for the first time. As no-one can guarantee that it will be for the best. Especially with people who have anxiety disorders. And people who find it hard to introduce themselves to new neighbours.

no photo
Mon 11/30/15 01:56 PM
Edited by Friendly_Woman on Mon 11/30/15 01:57 PM
It's funny how many people in my life, go by the typical mundane "rules". I'm thin Enough, so I think eating fatty foods is exactly what I need right now. More vegetables would make me lose weight. Who is anyone to be telling others what to eat? Well, I just wish others would stop ordering other people about.

It must be so fun giving in to media hype. Oh yay, Khloe Kardashian lost 2lbs. All these stupid, sleazy, rotten celebrity gossip magazines. They all look the same. Not one celebrity in them, has anything unique about them.

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 02:00 PM
Not all girls want the same things in a man. Neither do women.

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 01:45 PM

I was thought the old fashion way . Frying pan to the head if ever was disrespectful to a woman . Even though I'm divorced we left on good terms . And have the best of respect for each other for the sake of raising our kids with respect for others and to always help out our elders .when asked too . With all that said ! I like too have fun and chat and can take what ever is dished out at me . :innocent: I would like to meet some new friends . And chat . I would like to meet someone close to home . I want to wish all of you the best

Welcome :) Not just saying it, but you sound like you know how to be truly respectful. Some of my male friends back home, reckon they're real gentlemen, but treat women like dirt. An awful thing to witness it. It makes me think less of them now. Good luck to you.

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 02:40 AM
Edited by Friendly_Woman on Sun 11/29/15 02:41 AM
I find this statement hilarious. I've never seen ANYONE become more intelligent from having sex. What's this world coming to? Sex is just a bodily function. Nothing more. Not sure where you get your facts from. Or who.

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 02:34 AM
I sort of frown if a man gives me his phone number, or email address, almost straight away. This isn't a nightclub. It's a dating site. What exactly am I supposed to say to some stranger I've hardly met? "Oh, hi. I've missed you so much"? spock

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 02:25 AM
I wouldn't know. Anyone I've ever had a relationship with, drew me in, for different reasons.

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 10:46 AM

It is said that there are 7 persons of same face in the world!

Did you ever see more same looking persons?

Done it a few times. I keep passing people who look like other people I know. One time, I was on a bus and thought I saw a certain friend, walking into the town centre. I was thinking "That's not like him to walk around the area. He usually gets the bus". When I mentioned that I'd seen him that time, he told me he never went anywhere that particular day. I felt so stupid. You can really mistake someone for someone else. I find it hilarious.

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 10:36 AM
I certainly stand up for my own personal beliefs. I get VERY fed up with people telling me where I should live next, and who with. Only I have the final say in that. I know where I want to be. It's no-ones decision but my own. One thing I've learned is keeping myself to myself. I don't care to "join the clan", as neighbours can quickly spread lies or gossip. I stick to what I know and like.

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 10:29 AM
I feel the same. Ha ha. I'm no scrooge, but I feel as if I have a lot of pressure on me. Time pressure, to buy all the presents before it gets even busier. The last thing I want to do, is go shopping, once the children are off school, because then it gets ridiculous. And I know how busy places make me feel, bleeding nauseous. laugh. Must...... take...... a...... holiday......soon.

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 10:23 AM
Daniel Craig. Well how could I not? I know.

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 10:15 AM
Yes I am. I really don't think there's anything I want or need now.

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 10:10 AM
Eh, not to put a spanner in the works, but Christmas is usually a time I like to spend with family and close friends. For me, the worst time of year to be looking for a potential lover. I always have enough to put up with every Christmas. What with getting presents, getting cards, planning where we'll be spending our time every year. I'm always too busy at Christmas.

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 06:06 AM
You're quite a pretty woman, but yes, if we were both lesbians that is. I laugh :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 06:03 AM
I learnt that it's far better to not dwell on bad stuff the exes did. I'd prefer to go to my grave, safe in the knowledge that we'd made peace with each other. Bitter feelings will only stay if you let them. What good would it do me? None. You get nowhere complaining and whining about it. Do something practical or die with a very hardened heart. It's your choice.

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 05:54 AM
A bit of both. You know. Lady on the street. Naughty in bed. Enough already. laugh

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 05:49 AM
A certain male friend. He lives just around the corner from me. He helped me to rebuild my life. You can't expect to see any final result or reward, without getting help first. He just happened to be there, at the worst time in my life. I will never have enough to say about what he does for me. It isn't a typical friendship. It's like a special chemistry between us. We compliment each others personalities.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25