Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 04:46 AM
It isn't. I'll admit that I did have sex with a man who I didn't see as a future boyfriend, but it was based on physical attraction. We wanted each other so much. As time went on, he would try to get closer to me, but he was very subtle about it. He would always ask me if I wanted to go places with him. And I agreed to. He told me that he "felt sorry for me", which I took as a compliment. He acted like a bodyguard around me. Anyway, I decided that I wouldn't continue with it, and basically told him this. Other than that, I have to really, truly love them, otherwise it won't work.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 04:37 AM
I usually need to spend quite some time with the person, and if I fall for them, great. If I don't, there's not much that can be done about that. It's harder for me to know them, when it's over the internet. I can only know so much about him. I need to see how we compliment each other. I don't mean saying stuff like "Your jacket looks nice". There's much more to it, like not being defensive, body language, smiling often, etc.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 03:20 AM
I can't win. You told our friends one thing, and told me a completely different story. They ***** about you behind your back. You ***** about them to me. And as for me, I have my own opinions of certain people in my life. I can't help but wonder why you lie.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 03:00 AM
Because sometimes I just want to take a breather. If my phone was constantly ringing, I'd get irritated. Unless the person phoning me had a mental illness, then I'd understand. Sometimes, I just want to chill out. I need to feel relaxed. laugh.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 02:53 AM
The thing is, I don't know. All of my past boyfriends were attracted to different things about me. A stranger on the bus, told me that I have a smile that "lights up the room". I thanked her for saying so. How sweet. I'm having a bit of a tough time. Compliments like that make my day. I'm guessing it's my smile. laugh

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 04:00 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll end up having a mental breakdown. Most noises I can tolerate, but sex noises coming from the flat above mine, is taking the biscuit. I'm cringing just thinking about it. Ha ha.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 11:02 AM
And some people DRIVE you crazy. You were fine before you met them.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 10:57 AM
This ALWAYS happens to me. The man I'm on a date with, ends up rubbing one of his feet, up and down my legs. Sneaky. laugh. Then I start getting a weepy story of how so-and-so died. That bit isn't so good. Or the date will keep hugging me, saying "Awwwww. You're cute", as if I'm some sort of puppy. laugh. Oh well, if it gets me hugs, I won't complain.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 10:48 AM
No. I was looking up where one of my friend's mothers live, on 192.com. I typed in her first and second name. I saw that it said his dad still lives with his mum. Whereas, he told me his father had died. One if them is a lie.surprised laugh

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 10:17 AM
Just be glad you dumped such an idiot.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:03 AM
You could arrange to meet him somewhere. Or stop thinking about him altogether. Sooner is better than never. How would you feel, if he suddenly had a new woman? I'd hate to think that you'd end up hurt from not trying. About that saying "The worst they can do is say no". That can depend on how sensitive the rejected person is. One person can just shrug it off, whereas others will let it hit them hard.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 01:48 PM
Good job it takes a lot to bother me.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 01:35 PM

..ohhh.. The ice feels sooo good..ohhh...hmm.. maybe if I just unbutton a few buttons on my shirt..
Ohhh yes.. that is the ticket))..mmm..
....this.. is very nice...ohhh now.. just up my neck to my chin

No-one told me you were re-writing 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' :)

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 01:26 PM
Is this question some sort of reverse psychology? :tongue:. I'm not a decent person. laugh

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 12:19 PM
I once had an offer to work at a dog shelter. As nice as that was, I realized that if I took up the offer, it would interfere with what time I usually visit my very poorly friend. And I didn't want to sacrifice working long hours, because they interfered with visiting times at the place he lives at. I would never have forgiven myself, if I had to give up visiting him.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 12:00 PM
hmmmm wonderr what tomorrow will bebigsmile

I dread to even think about it.spock

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:54 AM
This doesn't make much sense. Aren't you grateful enough that you have a lover? Why would whether you're good at flirting be an issue? Now that you've got a woman, then why not practice flirting with her?

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 08:24 AM
Some have been mentally scarred, from a previous relationship. Unfortunately, that's enough to drive some to be a prostitute. I was watching a documentary about them. I sort of felt some empathy for them, when they explained how they'd lost hope in life. They all have their own reasons for it.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 08:17 AM
Sounds like the old classic, "I wasn't there for you enough, but
I'm now a changed man". And suddenly, they want you back. It always makes me wonder how the ex, gets to that point, of wanting the person back. Maybe he'd just split up with a woman, and was looking for a rebound. He probably wanted confirmation that he's "still got it". They're always that certain that they will convince you. I wouldn't have bothered reading his text. Hope you blocked his number. flowers.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 12:22 AM

Do you hang out in the bathroom and chat with your partner while they, uh... excrete waste?

I highly doubt I would ever do that. noway. The smell would put me off. Just no.