Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 02:05 PM
It has for me, because I was nice anyway. I go by the saying "You get back what you give out". Of course I can't please EVERYONE. I don't intend to. I just let people make their own judgements about me. What others think of me, isn't my problem.

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 09:20 AM

Redheads..
ya know what they say about those gingers Scoobersbigsmile

now if ya'll excuse me I am just gonna pull on these sheetkicker.cowboy boots,Throw this.red hair up ponytail,throw this ac/dc shirt on over my head and go out and get some sheet done bigsmile

We'll excuse you. waving

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 09:17 AM

r
In other words it was Fifty Shades Of S***? laugh
exactly. All the bloody hype and that's what all the fuss was about laugh

laugh. You couldn't have said it better.

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 09:07 AM
I'd trust them with my dog. Not.

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 08:59 AM
In other words it was Fifty Shades Of S***? laugh

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 08:49 AM
Living in a box-Room in your heart.

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 08:12 AM
She said what do i want to do. Well since I don't know the area I let her decide. Eventually we ended up playing cards because there wasn't anything else to do

What? I was expecting a more exciting ending to the date than THAT. Should've told her you wanted to make love. It may have cured the boredom. I'm kidding. I don't do myself any favours, coming out with that kind of lewd joking. :smile:

She wanted a goodbye kiss to which I made out that I had never kissed before I was too shy to do so and so it ended in a her hugging me and me not hugging back

Damn.

My conclusion of these three occasions has led me to believe that the sane attractive females are taken by the sane attractive males. The insane and unattractive females who likely have Bi-Polar are the only types of women that end up on dating websites. Tina was full of her self, Hayley was outragously immature and Astra was plain dumb and ugly

This is like a pick 'n' mix. Which one shall I choose to be?

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 07:55 AM

A man who is good with his tongue. In more ways than one. biggrin.

tongue2

:tongue:

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 07:32 AM
I don't know what girls want from boys, because I'm a woman.

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 07:29 AM
A man who is good with his tongue. In more ways than one. biggrin.

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 07:26 AM

secret to success......wake up each day and do better than you did the day before. The only thing in your way of succeeding is yourself.

I'll try to separate myself from myself. :tongue:

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 07:24 AM

Never give in, or quit and don't lose sight of your goal, no matter who tries to stop you, or put you off!

You should be a President, with quotes like that. :smile:

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 07:17 AM
I usually just sing my frustration out, when I sing on the karaoke. laugh. Singing is much more productive than punching someone. I always wonder if things will change for dating sites? Is there a better way around this? People seem stuck.

no photo
Thu 06/04/15 09:09 AM
AAAAAAAAARGH! :cry: drinker

no photo
Thu 06/04/15 09:01 AM
Gordon Ramsay. As entertaining as he is, he's such an arsehole. There's no need to be so aggressive to people. I.......er..........think he needs help. ohwell

The Kardashians. No need for any explanation. laugh

Nicole Scherzinger, because she poses too much and I think they could have had someone better to judge on 'X Factor'.

Cheryl Cole, her songs are rubbish. And all she ever does is talk about her current boyfriend.

Simon Flippin Cowell. I wish he'd fade into the distance. Yes I get that it's nice that he's now a dad, but please stop being in every newspaper, every other day.

Spice Girls. I actually used to like them, as a teenager, but sadly, I think they've outgrown their fame. I couldn't be arsed when they reunited. They had left it too long for me to still keep an interest in them.

Britney Spears. I like her as a person, but feel her songs have turned into not very much at all. I liked her first three albums.

Iggy Azalea. I don't care if she's fancy, pretty, whatever else. There's nothing to her. What has she got that's different to others? Being blonde doesn't always make the cut.

Gary Barlow. I feel like he has to be on every single TV show in Britain. Ooh, look, he's playing guitar. It's the fantabulous Gary Barlow, everybody. Everyone bow down to Gary and lick his boots. If we're not careful, he'll become a member of parliament next. Don't put it past him. laugh.

All of the cast of 'The Only Way Is Essex'. Who are these aliens? What are THEY famous for? Oh that's right, for being on TV. Can't stand 'Made In Chelsea' either. *In a posh London accent * Soooooo, I was in the coffee shop with Cheska, and she told Andrews uncle's wife's daughter ................a load of crap I'd rather not listen to.

Next.think

no photo
Thu 06/04/15 08:31 AM
Try not to date any narcissists. It can tire you out. I should know. I've lived with one. laugh. It's not really a laughing matter. In fact, I feel a large amount of empathy for anyone who's ever dated one.

no photo
Thu 06/04/15 03:57 AM
I think not telling someone why, hurts much more than telling them why. I'd want to know the reason. A man or woman, who just never comes back, without explaining why, is dodgy. And if they see each other, in the street one day, I'm sure the one who left, will try to make up some sort of excuse, as long as it sounds decent. "Can we be friends? After what YOU did to me? No. We definitely can't. Goodbye". That's all I'd say to him and I'd walk off holding my head up high. After all, he chose to leave.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:23 PM
I have no kids, so the next best thing, would be my sisters. Saying that, I doubt I'll be marrying anyone. Dating is enough for me.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 05:08 AM
I could form my own government. If I had my own, I'd not be doing nonsense things, like spending millions on new job buildings that might never even have anyone working in them. How silly to build all of these new places, just because these governments EXPECT the public to be interested. Well, I'm afraid buying into the future just like that, on a whim, isn't exactly wise. Just like their new tactic of forcing mentally ill people, into rented accommodation. Oh and I'd own a helpline for suicidal people. One that actually helps them, instead of the usual silly advice, when they tell you to go watch TV.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 04:59 AM
Absolutely nothing. I thrive socially. Money will always be at the very bottom of my list. It's only important to me, when it involves bills, rent, food. Don't get me wrong, I buy myself the odd treat, every now and then, but friends and family are what keep me going.