Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 04:35 AM
You keep living the life you want for yourself. Never mind what anyone else wants for you.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 04:25 AM
There's nothing pure about having an affair.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 04:20 AM
If he accepted my way of life, they wouldn't require me to change anything about me.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 12:25 PM
Edited by Friendly_Woman on Tue 06/02/15 12:33 PM
It takes more guts, to go out in public, after changing your image, than a lot of other things. He must have swallowed his pride. That takes so much bravery. I bet people who laugh at others looks, wouldn't have half the guts to do the same thing. I can't stand his daughters. However, who am I to judge? He can do what the hell he likes. If anything, Kris Jenner must be finding it more difficult than him. Now she'll have to say she used to be married to a woman. Must be weird for his daughters, too. And his parents, if they're still alive. Quite frankly, I think I'd wanna be the opposite gender too, having that lot as my family. I'd try to live it down. laugh

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:33 AM
I find doing the small things, mean a lot more to me. One time, a guy I was with, went and got me a glass of orange juice, even though he never asked if I wanted any. I didn't feel like drinking it, because I was already
drinking my cup of coffee, but I drank it anyway.

He would put his arm around me, and say "How's my lovely, beautiful, lady, today?". I liked it when he did that.

He told me I could go to him about any problem in my life.

We would always laugh and joke a lot, with each other.

If he had bought me something like a car, I'd have told him that as nice as that is, I would never expect such a massive gift.

Then he started getting amnesia, along with brain damage, due to being hit over the head by his ex wife. So he started being VERY forgetful. It was devastating. Sometimes he couldn't remember my name, or my age, and other important things. So yes, little things means a lot to me.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:26 AM
Like crap.

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 06:21 AM
Why are we even bothering to remember these people who did us wrong? Why don't we just go and party instead? I don't want to sit and think about how so-and-so lead me on. I want to have a good time. :banana:

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 06:07 AM
I see a dietician, and her definition for me, usually means "Try eating more". I drink a weight-gainer milkshake. It's legal. I asked her if it was safe enough to take. As I wouldn't normally consider taking a supplement for anything. As I'm quite wary of supplements as it is. It's not like I'm the type who'd order them from the internet. I'm very suspicious about this kind of chemical. It's worked, so far. I can't gain weight naturally. Something to do with me being born underweight, and so my body tended to stay that way. I'm curvy these days. I just hate the thought of having to put weight on in an unnatural way. I eat much less when I get severely upset about something.

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:54 AM
I wear dresses in the summer. As it's more suitable for this kind of warm weather. Or sometimes I'll wear a party dress, if I'm invited to someone's birthday party. Someone I know, keeps announcing to us all "I'm a true gentleman. I open doors for women", etc. And I just sit there thinking "No. You aren't. You'd like to think you are". He has an ego. A big one. laugh. They surely exist SOMEWHERE in this world. Saying that, I don't expect
a man to be a gentleman to me. I
don't want a man thinking he has to have it all to win me over. Despite what kind of background he ends up being from, I will not judge just by the first day only, of meeting him. I'd want him to feel as relaxed as possible.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 12:06 PM
I never actually knew that I was going on a date. The men were sneaky about it. laugh. Not that I mind. It was only ever further into the night that I suddenly realized, that he wasn't dressed up for nothing. Hmmmm. Yes. "You can come again. Especially in that white shirt". :tongue:. Even though it made you look slightly like Simon Cowell. :tongue:.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 10:38 AM
They'll only work on me, if I'm already attracted to the person saying those lines. One time, I didn't expect a man I really fancied, to flirt with me. He just suddenly asked me if I fancied him. Maybe I was giving him subconscious signals, without noticing. Or he just wanted to know.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 10:26 AM
Is this question aimed at single people, or people in a relationship? Three months without sex, is sort of tough for me. I'll always want sex more than I'll ever want the internet. I'll be one of the first women to admit that, and not feel ashamed about it. I've been without sex for way more than three months. I'm fussy about who to have it with, because I only want the person I'm in a relationship with, at that time.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 05:20 AM

If I had to narrow it down to ONE thing, it would be to ALWAYS LIVE MINDFULLY.

That means that you need to watch out for, and carefully examine, and take personal responsibility for any and all assumptions, guesses, and "rules" which you go with.

I try to do this often.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 05:14 AM

I'm not a big fan of laws. Nearly EVERY imaginable thing you do in your daily life has some ordinance or statute banning it's practice.

Im

No kill, no steal...that's all the law you need. And that shizzle doesn't even need written down. You do it, and the victim, or the victim's surrogate will retaliate. Look at the animal kingdom for reference.

BTW - we "civilized" people are nothing more than animals.

I'm of the same opinion. drinks. Have you noticed how the majority are always on some sort
diet? Is it of their own free will? Or is someone in authority trying to tell them what's best for them? Every time someone mentions having the same community nurse as me, or just the mere mention of Wessex House, makes me want to puke. sick

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 04:14 AM
I know someone who is just as you describe on here. He keeps asking me whether he should find love, or stay on his own? I'm not sure why he always asks me and no-one else. He always wants my opinion on things. I think only he can answer his own question. I can't make up his mind for him. He's very afraid of making another mistake. It makes him sometimes distance himself from everyone. Friends and family. He doesn't trust anyone. He always comes back around to being chatty, but it hurts my feelings to witness it, when he starts staring into the distance, and pushing me and others away. You can almost see it coming, because he starts looking like he's about to murder someone. It's been eighteen years since he left his ex for cheating on him. If he's still not over her, after this long, then hell knows what more can be done to help him. Some people remain stuck in time. And I fear that he'll never let go of what she did to him.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:52 AM
For both happy and sad moments. Though, I'd rather not let him see me upset. I don't like crying in front of people. I can be quite shy, so I don't like loads of fuss.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:46 AM
Why do I always seem to attract men from big families? laugh. They're always like "Yeah. I'm the oldest out of seven children". Or they'll be the fifth oldest in their family. Not that I mind. It just always happens to be that way.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 11:16 AM
If you know anyone with a mental illness, and you think they're trying to offend you, they aren't. It's easy to take it personally. They always go through bad moments. It isn't on purpose.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 11:09 AM

Someone told me it tickles... and is prickly down there..

You ARE still talking about your facial hair, right? laugh

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 10:45 AM
Yeah I enjoy it.

It's all part of the fun ;)