Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 06:25 AM
I think either choice is a no-go area for me. I don't like the thought of someone trying to buy their way into a relationship with me, by buying me gifts. It's actually kind of sleazy to me. It's like a new version of prostitution. If he buys me gifts, I'll apparently have sex with him. I don't think so. Having sex with strangers is not my style either. Love me or leave me. At least I'll always be safe knowing that I never gave my body away to some ignorant, disease-carrying, waste of space.

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 06:15 AM
We always have trouble trying to forget our ex. Just try to block him from your mind. Easier said than done. One minute at a time. If he enters any of your dreams, again, block all thoughts of him. You have to remain determined to never remember him. It's a bit more difficult if you have the same friends. Just keep remembering why the relationship ended.

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 06:08 AM
I'm quite an adventurous woman. I like trying different locations to try sex. I would if I had soneone. Mind you, it would have to be away from the road I live in. The last thing I'd want is any of my neighbours to be talking about it. laugh

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 05:55 AM
No way. I can't believe how some can have sex with
someone who'll never return. I had enough of that as a college student. I never want to re-live the student life. I'm far wiser than that now.

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:24 AM
I couldn't date someone who had strict religious beliefs. One's I would never adhere to. I may want different things for my life, than what he wants. You have to be very careful about your own beliefs not clashing with the lovers beliefs. I can't see myself dating someone who believes in terrorism, who wants to destroy western countries. I just won't stand for that. I have OTHER beliefs. I couldn't just date anyone. I think I'm destined to not have a lover ever again.

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:12 AM
That my high school sweetheart wasn't going to remain my sweetheart for life. Twenty is still quite a naive age. It's funny how it's supposed to be adulthood. I wasn't convinced that I was a fully-grown adult at only twenty. And just because we receive a key, with an age certificate, once we turn eighteen, and twenty one, it still makes me shudder, because each individual grows at different rates.

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:06 AM
Someone told me your mother died, when I seen them at the town. I feel so heartbroken for you. I will visit you in a few days. I know I usually visit you a few days a week, but you need time to grieve. I liked your mother. She always made me feel so welcome. I'm glad I had the chance to meet her. Your brothers and sisters are also very welcoming. A big hug from me to you. I'll be thinking about you. :smooch:

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 10:53 AM

If a woman put an age preference on her profile for whats she's ideally looking for, then why do men below or above her age preference messages her ?

The male ego. It's stupid how they can get butthurt that a woman may want a man older, younger, whatever. And they haven't even met the woman. You can't change someone's preferences. The women are likely to ignore what they don't want. I prefer purple to red. No need to be all hurt about it. laugh.

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 01:29 AM
Edited by Friendly_Woman on Thu 06/18/15 01:31 AM
I couldn't do a long distance relationship. I'm a very affectionate and sexual person, so I need that physical closeness, a few days a week. We're all different, so it shouldn't matter anyway. Even if we just hug. I'd rather know that I can see him every week, because living far from me, would have it's limits. Good luck though, to people who CAN be more tolerant of it. It takes a lot of hard work I imagine. I'm just not prepared to put myself through anymore torture. I don't think I'd have the patience.

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 10:49 AM

hi folks im newbie and just looking for laughs and chats at the moment im a wee bit nutty just hope i can fit in here oops my secrets out lol

I'm a bit nutty MYSELF. I think you'll have no trouble fitting in. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 08:46 AM
To Anne Summers parties. :banana:.

In my dreams. laugh.

There's a home that I used to live at, just eleven doors away from my flat. They took me in, as part of my rehabilitation programme. They went that extra mile, and kept me for longer than they were supposed to, because we all became good friends. I still visit those people, about three times a week. I never thought that I'd get attached to the rehab place. The people even moreso. It's the people living there, that make it an important part of my life. I think about them every day.

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 08:02 AM

I'm looking for friends and a relationship which is hard to find online.

But you're online.

Just pointing out the irony.

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 07:36 AM
I cringed as soon as I seen the word 'Prozac'. I had a negative experience while taking it. It can only do so much. Each individual should be carefully assessed, before a decision is made about whether to put them on an antidepressant. Prozac probably isn't the best option, to be honest. Especially since suicidal thoughts can be one of the side effects. It's double the suicide risk that they were, before they were put on Prozac/Fluoxetine/Olanzepine. Maybe the strict lifestyle of being in the military, adds to their problems. After all, the stricter the living situation, the less free time for friends, family, other relationships. I can only imagine how tough it must be, both physically and mentally.

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 07:24 AM
If it's not that important, I like to wait a bit. I never want to become one of those people who has lots of files. I get the important letter, every now and then, but it's normally just a council tax payment reminder, or an appointment letter from the dentist or my Dr. Other than that, I'm a free spirit. I prefer an easy life. I try not to have that many contacts, as it can drive me up the wall, if companies are phoning me.

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 07:04 AM
I'm not that sure that it would matter what you are. I think what matters, is that you find that one true diamond in the rough. That one person that you never want to let go of. flowers

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:26 AM
So you have a chance with a woman you're attracted to, and your still down in the dumps? Wow. She is offering herself to you. I think you're running before you can walk. Wouldn't you rather just take the chance of being with her? I think your doubts are stopping you. Don't be the man who COULD have had her, when you can be the man who CAN have her. :flower for you:

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:18 AM
Well, as I mentioned in another forum topic, I won't date shy men. As I like a man who can be open with me. I can get quite shy, though. Our different personalities help balance each other out. I can calm him down. Whereas he can help me to be more confident. A bit like ying and yang.

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:58 AM
I remember my mum, telling me not to let a certain someone into
my home, when me and him were dating. Plus, people who knew him, kept saying to him "Stop hugging her. She might not like it!". It irritated me so much. If I wasn't okay with him hugging me, I would have told him so. Heartbreak is something major. People just suddenly expect you to be all smiles, and to carry on as if nothing happened. They should accept that you feel like rubbish.

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:24 AM
You mean those over-confident kind of men? Never been sexually harassed at work, but it has happened with a male who was visiting my flat. I've never let him back in my flat since then. He gives me the creeps. scared

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 04:37 AM
If you're shy about having confrontational talks, I suggest being subtle about it. You could tell her that you recently bumped into an ex. She how she reacts. It's always hard to know how they feel, if they aren't obvious about it. This is why I won't date shy men. They hold their feelings in. Or you could save yourself all of this questioning, and phone her or text her. Emailing her, gives her a chance to leave it and come back
to it later. I suggest not using e-mail for closer communication. You're far better off phoning her. You could tell her that you feel as if she isn't into you anymore. If she asks why, tell her what you told us.