Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 11:49 PM
I can't work out whether I'm over-appreciating someone, or under-appreciating them. If they weren't such a confusing person, I'd know where I stand, but I don't. I can't help thinking he's made himself look stupid. "We make a good team, don't we?". If that was true, why haven't we spoke to each other for eight months?

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 01:33 AM
Would you feel alright working the streets in pitch black darkness on winter nights?

Are you okay with not knowing what to expect, once they get you into their home?

Sometimes the client might want to include her lover into the sex part of things.

You just don't know for sure.

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 01:17 AM
One man I was with, serenaded me. It was quite sweet. He could be a bit of a show off all the same.

I'd probably try not to make it about buying anything for him. However, I've always thought about buying them a promise ring. I want to make it look meaningful. :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 01:01 AM
Right now, I'm taking a break, as being in hospital, landed me in this situation. There was never going to be a right time to go in. More like a matter of time. I don't think there's any set time for me to recover, which is quite a relaxing thought, as I'd hate to be rushed to get better again. A few of my friends are in a similar situation.

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 10:55 AM
Go ahead. Ask anyone who knows me. Then give me feedback on what they said about me.

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 10:34 AM
I'm just sorry that I haven't met one. I know males who try to act like one, but they always end up tripping over their words, because they're just ladies men who like their ego fed. I knew they were trouble.drinks

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 10:30 AM
If I'd have knew it made men want me more, I wouldn't have meant for that to happen. I would hate to think that a man thought I was leading him on. With me no means no.

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 10:13 AM
I usually wear a silk nightdress. In the winter I wear my dressing gown over the nightdresses. Funny you ask, because a friend asked me this not long ago.

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:44 AM

So you have a problem with a kiss, an arm around your shoulders, walking hand in hand etc???

If my partner has a problem showing affection in public, he's not the right one for me. I'm very physical, touchy, cuddly. And sure nothing in public that would offend other people.
But I've been with a partner who never wanted to touch, hold hands, etc. I think it was part of his old-fashioned English upbringing.
NO public affection, ever. Like we were two strangers that happened to walk next to each other.
Doesn't work for me.

Yeah. Sometimes the stiff upper lip thing is exactly what it says it is. It isn't very good, when it makes for an awkward time. If it doesn't make you feel butterflies, then it's really no wonder that you didn't stay in that relationship. I only date men who show affection. drinker

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:27 AM

Share your original beauty tips!

This is For Dry Hair/Curly Hair, my theory is sort of like a hair mask: On the days when you just want to condition your hair, apply your favorite hair conditioner long before getting the hair wet, that way it has a better chance of penetrating the hair. Then rinse out at the end of the shower.

Oh thanks. I'll definitely try that.Due to colouring my hair a lot, it gets very dry. I want my hair to look silky and shiny. Not fried. laugh. I use straighteners and curlers on it, which also only damage it more. I use hair serum for now.

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:15 AM
I'm one of those people that doesn't care who see's a man kiss me and stuff. I'd rather have him feel he can kiss me any time. I wouldn't want him thinking that I'm some sort of prude. This is why I go for confident men. As they have no problem expressing themselves.

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:52 AM

Sorry, not from San Diego, many thousands of miles from there, from Iowa. There are many real guys out there, but unfortunately, most are so scared of rejection that they will not reveal themselves. The jerks and aholes have no problems telling you how great they are, but the true gems are humble and won't reach out. You need to go dig them out, like diamonds.

Tell me about it.

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:39 AM
At least I can get my laundry done. Now that I've got rid of the flood water. Hope it never happens again. That's how unpredictable life truly is. You really DON'T know what's going to happen next.

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 03:10 AM
I always clam up whenever I join a community, or anyone else that are new to me. Someone was saying how I'm a "very sociable person". I think they've judged me a bit wrong. As I'm open, but slightly hesitant, if I don't know how the person behaves. It's me being vigilant. My mind preparing me for something to go wrong. I use my humour to break the ice.

no photo
Tue 06/30/15 11:02 AM
It's just my way of dealing with it. I'm lucky I can get out of bed every day. Even THAT'S a struggle for me some days.

no photo
Tue 06/30/15 06:38 AM
As long as they feel free to be who they are. Otherwise they'd feel trapped. It must be awful if you feel you can't be yourself in a relationship.

no photo
Tue 06/30/15 05:53 AM
Maybe it does, but asking me to wait years for sex, is the equivalent of someone ordering me to give up fluids. There's no point in me pretending to be all saintly. I know what I like. I don't go by what society wants.

no photo
Tue 06/30/15 05:19 AM
In this situation, I'd try to be firm with him. I'd try to know what was going on inside his mind. I'd want answers. It's one thing to never talk to him again, it's another wanting to know why he changed. Would you feel alright, knowing that you felt you could never see him again? I've seen people become bitter and estranged. It isn't a nice thing to witness. I'm just worried that not talking to him, might turn you into an estranged person. Communication can solve a lot of things. Surely it's worth a try. Nothing is definite. If you want to know why he's been like this with you though, then maybe just ask him if it's alright to talk to him about "something important".

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 09:09 AM
I try hard not to make spelling mistakes, but I'm dyslexic, so I have a good excuse if I mis-spell a word. It's not even an excuse. laugh. It's real. I tried my level best, to make sure that my profile is readable. I sure hope it is. :smile:

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 05:55 AM
English, Italian, French.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25