Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Mon 07/20/15 06:10 AM
I would love it if you COULD move me back in there with them. I just hope it works. I feel like a missing part of a jigsaw. And I feel weird having not talked to Stephen in a while.

no photo
Mon 07/20/15 05:56 AM
Edited by Friendly_Woman on Mon 07/20/15 06:01 AM
I like how some women have black hair with blonde or blue ends. I like ombre styles. I like MOST hair colours. I could never pick just one. I love the silver/grey hair people are dying there's at the moment, but I wouldn't wear it myself.

Incase you end up not liking whichever colour you put on, make sure to buy another hair colour to put over it. If doing your hair blonde, better to use 'ColourB4', as the blonde will look more natural once you've stripped all previous colours from your hair. Don't use that 'Live XXL' rubbish. It'll fry your hair like crazy.

no photo
Mon 07/20/15 05:39 AM
And as harsh as it might sound, never dole out too much sympathy for anyone. We all have our fair share of sad experiences, but some will try so hard to win you over, that they end up tricking you.

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 11:56 AM
It isn't harder in my case. It's just that I like to wait a bit of a while before dating again. I have to have time to grieve for the last ex.

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 11:50 AM
Well, I know a divorced man who is really dominant. Not always a good thing, though. He starts calling his ex wife horrid names, and the rest of us just roll our eyes in disgust at the whole thing. Other than that, he's okay to be around.

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 10:43 AM

I don't know.

I'll start up my "souk nate" detector and find out.

laugh

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 10:33 AM
Some molesters tend to have a certain charm. Not all, but just keep your eye out. And if someone tries to force themselves onto you, don't just go along with it. Defend yourself, and then phone the police. It can leave serious damage.

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 08:22 AM
Eventually your daughter is going to have to be introduced to him. My mum used to do this gradually with me, when she first met my step dad. Gradual might work better. :thumbs up:

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 08:08 AM
You two have been chatting for months. I, personally, don't think that's long enough, before you move in with them. What if you end up finding there are awkward silences between you both once you get there? What if he ended up doing something horrible to you? Are you in the right mind frame to go ahead with this? What's the rush? I mean it, though. Make sure your hormones aren't running wild.

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 08:01 AM

I see this profile and it makes me sad. I can't help but think exploitation.

Me too. I spy vulnerability :(

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 07:47 AM

Have you all ever been in a relationship with someone who has borderline personality disorder or a relationship with someone who was a child of a parent who had personality disorder?

Yeah I've been in a relationship with one. I just had to take him at face value, otherwise I could have let it destroy me. When he was nice, he was good to be around, then when he got narky, I went to my room, until he felt calm again. I didn't like how he wanted everything to go his way.

no photo
Sat 07/18/15 05:22 AM

I'm waiting for 2Kids to come and seduce me. :wink:

As long as you explain that you mean 2kidsmom. Otherwise it just sounds so wrong. shocked :smile:

no photo
Sat 07/18/15 05:16 AM
Do you want to go to a cold country or a warm country? What kind of scenery would you prefer? Etc. I feel like a travel agent. Welcome :)

no photo
Sat 07/18/15 02:45 AM

once an X all ways an X
so no way i would leave a lady for an X

but that feeling, those memories keep coming back, expecially when we just end a conversation... it's hitting bad so lost

Then tell her that. But I really don't advise being with one woman, while having feelings for a DIFFERENT woman. It seems you're juggling them around in your mind.

no photo
Sat 07/18/15 02:40 AM
If I had feelings for an ex, I wouldn't go into a new relationship, until those feelings had dissapeared. It wouldn't feel right dragging another person into it.

no photo
Thu 07/16/15 10:10 AM
I've got no lover, but if I DID ever have another one, I'd like:

A charmer,
a free thinker,
A smoker,
Someone who likes to hug,
a man who knows his worth,
someone with self-respect and self-acceptance,
someone who likes to laugh,
good hygiene,
someone who likes to make love a lot,
a smiler.

Things that turn me off in a man:
Bad hygiene [ a good excuse to get the Febreze out]…
a drug taker,
putting his career before the relationship,
not considerate,
not sexual at all,
someone who brags,
a miserable face,
a narcissist,
in a constant war with his ex gf/ex wife,
a cold temperament.

no photo
Thu 07/16/15 09:56 AM
Unfortunately, people with dementia will always live in the past. They can't help it. They can't be expected to keep up with us. It's fun thinking back to the nostalgic years. I just didn't see how rotten and manipulating the world would become. I have no motivation for modern life. It just disgusts me.

no photo
Thu 07/16/15 09:41 AM
I've never quite understood what others see in those extravagant meals. That's just me. I like nothing more than a true hearty meal. Not some tiny square cube, made of jelly. waving

no photo
Thu 07/16/15 09:35 AM
I agree with TexasGirl. I'd rather have a joker, than a lifestyle devoted to chores. I wouldn't want to be shackled down with orders all day long. With me, it always has to be a light-hearted atmosphere. I don't like a strict lifestyle.

no photo
Wed 07/15/15 02:15 AM
I was friends with a man in his late fifties
. He was a character. He would try to charm lots of women, whether he was in a relationship or single. He would dress up just to go to the pub, in a shirt and tie. I wish he was still alive.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25