Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Sat 07/25/15 11:00 AM

No.. I rented him from the dog pound for the day.. so I could take some pictures.. they say in all the dating books...a pet makes you look more responsible and lovable.... like you know how to care for something else besides yourself.... I would have kept him but I think he has fleas...lmfao...of. course that's my dog... that's my love ..milo....milo.. is short for my love...milo

rofl Awwww. God bless him. Such a sweet looking thing.

no photo
Sat 07/25/15 10:50 AM

sitting on my mother's lap as she holds me tightly.. and strokes my hair.. saying there their PhD.. don't listen to all the other children...you!. are very special.... now take the crayon..out of your mouth and dry your tears..:banana:

Just a question. Is that YOUR dog in the profile pic? :)

no photo
Sat 07/25/15 10:34 AM
Dr Who's tardis. I sneak in there when he's not looking. :angel:

no photo
Sat 07/25/15 10:28 AM
If he can't tell me to my face, then he was never a real man in the first place. Only REAL men, or should I say REASONABLE men, have the guts to tell you personally.

no photo
Fri 07/24/15 08:09 AM
It wasn't that obvious, though. When you told me that you want an English rose like me, I thought you meant someone similar to me. You're so confusing. spock

no photo
Fri 07/24/15 07:10 AM
Doing it by text, just seems a bit too easy. I'd only ever do this face to face. I hate the thought of having to do it, but you're only being honest. I wouldn't use any harsh nasty words. I'd try to be as courteous as possible while doing this.

no photo
Fri 07/24/15 07:05 AM
Which woman do you think about more? I'd probably choose the one you see yourself marrying, but it's all up to YOU :)

no photo
Fri 07/24/15 06:50 AM

I'm fed up with having to jump through hoops just to get laid. It amazes me how guys don't seem to mind bending over backwards all the time. I can understand the ugly guys having to put in the work but when women expect me to aswell well they can forget it because there is no way I am going to demean myself like those suckers. I'm very good looking and I know women find me attractive but still they expect me to take them out and entertain them first.

Is that you, Stephen? Okay. It probably isn't. I have a male friend who thinks the same as you, about his looks, and women. Why not just go on one of them sites that are targetted at people who love sex? At least then you could get more of what you want.

no photo
Fri 07/24/15 06:43 AM
I do because at least I can tell what he's saying. How can I understand someone who is so drunk that he mumbles everything he says? laugh. And other things drunk people don't realize that they're doing.

no photo
Thu 07/23/15 05:28 AM
I think the sex of who they're friends with, shouldn't honestly matter. As long as the lover wasn't too close for comfort with any of them. Then I'd start to feel a bit suspicious/wary.

no photo
Wed 07/22/15 02:57 PM
As flattering as your comment is, I've tried dating younger men, and it just never works. It's like babysitting a younger brother. I'm past the video games, clubbing, etc. This is why I only go for older men.

no photo
Wed 07/22/15 12:36 PM

What you do normally if you are alone :)

i start a riot with a bunch of lunatics

I'm proud to be a lunatic :)

no photo
Wed 07/22/15 12:24 PM
All I have to say about that is, if you're happy with your size, why change it? I get that some prefer thin, but some also prefer curves. Find one who'll settle for you as a whole.

no photo
Wed 07/22/15 12:20 PM
If you want me to be your stalker, I will. laugh :wink:.

"I've been hanging around, just in case you fall in love with me". smitten

no photo
Wed 07/22/15 12:17 PM
It's usually a good sign if he leaves me wanting more. I never stay on the phone for very long. Why do that when we can see each other in person anyway?

no photo
Tue 07/21/15 06:48 AM
Because there was less choice back then. They were less likely to be tempted to have affairs. Technology makes the chances of affairs way easier. It's up to the people themselves whether they really want to get themselves into trouble. I just have to laugh when they wonder why their ex left them. Well no-one is so irresistible that their exempt from having someone with enough common sense to know when to leave.

no photo
Tue 07/21/15 06:43 AM
I get you. I can't afford to relocate, but wouldn't dream of it anyway, as I want to stay near friends and family.

no photo
Mon 07/20/15 06:49 AM
Have you tried asking him how far HE'D go to be with YOU? I think you need to know. It shouldn't only be about what HE wants when he wants. You should be allowed enough time to make desicions. I just hope he isn't one of them narcissists who snap when they don't get everything their way. What about that old saying "Time will tell"?

no photo
Mon 07/20/15 06:30 AM
After one year of recovering from a fear of going outside, I was faced with having to defend myself, while in a flat with a complete stranger, who had drank too much. It was daylight, and he was wanting to borrow some money to get a bus home. I didn't know he'd follow me into my flat. I thought he'd wait outside for me, but anyway, what's done is done. I told the police. And when you're handling a drunk person by yourself, it's difficult to get them off your back. I was vulnerable.

no photo
Mon 07/20/15 06:15 AM

So want to be an urban cowboy right now but unfortunately I'm stuck in welcome back Carter....laugh :wink:

laugh. Maybe try joining the cast of 'Party Down South'. Not only would you get to live the country lifestyle, but you'd get to party a lot. :tongue:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25