Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 05:42 AM
Reunions always make me both nervous and giddy. I've been doing a lot of that lately.

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 01:27 AM
When I've only just come out of a relationship, and men start flirting with me, then get moody if I don't flirt back. I need time to grieve the loss. I can't just suddenly switch into flirt mode.

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 03:56 PM
Talk during sex? What? The liberty. laugh

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 10:45 AM
Yeah. Sorry that you had to go through that. Sometimes we don't realize what we've gotten ourselves into. One time, I thought a man I was with was really into me, yet he ended up betraying me. He made a lot of false promises. And of course, it broke my heart. We live and learn.

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 10:33 AM
I'm not sure, as I've never dated anyone from online. What I DO know from experience, is that the more positive YOU are, the more positive people will be, when they next see you.

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 10:27 AM
Edited by Friendly_Woman on Sat 07/11/15 10:30 AM
I'm guessing you're quite young. As young people are always wanting modern things.

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 10:27 AM
Well I don't really take much notice of what's trending and what isn't. As I'm old-fashioned. I guess we are all just trying to go about life in our own way.

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 08:20 AM
Narcassists, over-confident people, people who complain, female friends who keep trying to tell me to never be in a relationship anymore just because THEY'VE had bad experiences [I'm capable of making my own mind up about that], people who ride motorbikes on paths, long queues, community mental health teams.

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 05:51 AM
I don't go around believing that I'm entitled to just about anything. I'm humble enough to recognize that. I know I'm only entitled to certain things, like sick pay, or having a place of my own, or to go for a walk. Some people have mental illnesses that give them delusions of grandeur, making them think they can have anything, as long as they have power over everyone else.

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 04:59 AM
Be open to giving them a chance. Sometimes I've fell for men I wasn't even attracted to. It happened gradually. Just talking to them can be a good start :)

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 04:47 AM
Why did it say I was already logged on? I remember logging out. I suppose it saves me the job of logging in next time then. laugh

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 04:44 AM
It might sound silly, but whenever I broke up with an ex, I used to pretend to myself, that everyone in the whole world was on MY side, and that the ex had nobody. It just helps you smile again for a while. I know I'm crazy. I never said I wasn't :)

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 01:32 PM
Two weeks ago, I woke up choking on my own vomit, but I wouldn't count THAT as a tragedy. It was just coincidence. And I hope it never happens to me again. I'll spare you the details.

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 12:37 PM
You can meet these sorts of time wasters OFFLINE too.

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 12:28 PM
That particular friend needs a personality transplant. It sickens me how he said he would look after me, among many other broken promises.

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 05:47 AM
It gets on my wits end, when two friends fight with each other, and then wait for my response. I refuse to take any part in it. I'm on neither side. If they expect me to apologize for THAT, I'm better off keeping my distance. It's so petty.

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 03:51 AM
no. I dated a man twenty years older than me. Even if your PARENTS have a problem with it, tell them that you like who you like, and if they won't accept it, they should get out of the way.

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 02:31 AM
I think you have the wrong end of the stick. What I meant was, at least be honest with yourself about whether you still want him. If you do, let him know before it's too late. Even if you look like you're begging. As I'd hate to see you pining for him in years to come. Do what's right for YOUR life.

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 02:20 AM
Maybe if it was arranged by friends I've known for years, as they know what kind of men I go for, but otherwise no. I'd hate to think I'd been forced into being with anyone I felt nothing for. It would be pointless. All for nothing. I have a feeling I WAS set up, before, because once I told two people that I'm better off staying away from said person, they both looked at each other in a really disgruntled way. It was hilarious. We want who we want.

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 04:20 AM
Unsure. Suspicious.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25