Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 08:35 AM
Not good. I have boundaries.

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 08:25 AM
That's quite an admirable story :) I'd rather hear about more stuff like this, than how some people, were only married to each other for eight months. I almost wanted to cry with joy after reading that :) It puts a warm feeling in my heart.

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 08:18 AM
Only when these rotten apples, have a major crisis, it's only ever then that they'll realize what they could have had. Unless they are willing to apologize to you, don't accept anything less. I saw one of my ex's coming out of a pub, earlier today. I didn't bother saying hi. I just carried on walking home.

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 08:10 AM

I'm a man that will make y happy

Good luck to you and Y. May you and Y get everything you wish for.

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 08:04 AM
Unfortunately, suicidal people, may welcome a fire in their house. As they have a death wish, some of the time. It's difficult, because I'd like to save the dog and the other pets, but I also want to save my mum, my sisters, friends, ugh. If were truly in an emergency, I probably even
wouldn't give myself time to think about it. I'd just cut and run. What's the worst that can happen? If I then ended up living in sheltered housing/hostel, so be it. I haven't got much compassion for material things ornaments, rugs, vases, etc. As nice as they look, I always put my sanity first. Everything else has to come second. It annoys me, that just because I have my own flat, people think I'm sorted. That isn't the case. I'd rather be left with little money to live on, than live in a big place where I feel unhappy. Just because it looks clean, it doesn't mean I feel okay.

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 07:32 AM
One of my male friends, is the vainest person I know. He tidies his hair. He checks himself in the mirror. And other things vain people do. Then he always tells me he can't get a girlfriend. I wonder why. laugh. If going through a bad divorce, causes this kind of behaviour, I can see why women can't be bothered with him. He can brag for England, but at the same time, I'm meant to feel sorry for him. I can only be around him, til he starts to act like Mr perfect. I tell him I'm going home. Sometimes I limit the amount of time we have together, e.g, "Hi Stephen. I've only got forty minutes spare, so I
haven't got long".

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 02:08 PM
I hope it's a GOOD thing, when you told me that I'm a card. laugh. I've never heard that expression. You shook my hand, while telling me, so I'm guessing it's a friendly gesture. I'll have to look up all of the Yorkshire sayings.

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 01:53 PM

towards the woman you want to rub tacos with...

rofl Hope I don't end up laughing uncontrollably, every time I see a box of Taco's. Whew :)

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 01:00 PM
I always tend to keep letters written to me, by a friend, when he was in hospital. It means more to me than he may think.

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 12:51 PM
Yes OP. Spot on. Not all people 50+ are frail or lived-in. I know a lot of musicians who are at least twenty years older than me or more. They're full of spirit. I'm thankful I ever met them. They make my day. Just one piece of advice, some of them live in retirement homes, and the staff make it very difficult for you to have any sort of sex life, once you're living in one, so it might be best to consider how invasion of privacy, can affect relationships.

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 05:14 AM
Sometimes people are over-friendly. I'm not sure if he's into you. Maybe he was just extra happy the day he approached you. Maybe he's good at hiding his feelings. If you feel you need to be around him more, it will have to come from YOU, as even I'M not sure how he feels about you. It's up to you to try to win him over. Is he worth the effort?

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 04:51 AM
I want to enjoy sex for as long as my body will allow. I don't think age should be a factor. It gets on my last nerve, that lots of newspaper articles, like to portray anyone over fifty as fragile. I know some of the most athletic fifty-somethings you'll ever meet.

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 07:25 AM
Devastated. You can't ever guarantee that people are telling you the truth. It's just easier to go along with it. I was suspicious as to why she was trying to prove she doesn't smoke weed. As I never suspected she did anyway. Low and behold, she is found to have taken cocaine. I never ever knew she took drugs. I won't stop being her friend, but I will have to keep her at arms length. I have some idea who she bought it from, because he's always in the pub, dealing the stuff.

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 06:22 AM

Why is it a nice looking 50's women always go after younger men?

ALWAYS? All of them? I can't imagine I'll want a younger man, when I reach my fifties. I can't think of anything worse than playing video games, going to nightclubs, other things much younger people do. I have to live a quiet life.

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:49 AM
I know a "jerk", who keeps complaining about what his ex did to him. So it doesn't only happen to "good" people. I wouldn't recognize a good person from a bad person, because when you first meet people, they're nice to you. What about the people who are good AND bad? They have bad things happen too. Next time, don't let your guard down so easily. I feel like I've been betrayed by a certain friend, because he told me that he'd look after me. We haven't spoken for six months. Fat lot of good that was. More fool him, for thinking I bought into everything he told me. He's the type that thinks the world revolves around him. His two daughters and his mum, are the only friends he's got left. I doubt he's going to apologize for being
ignorant.

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:57 AM
Why not? Some couples do it, without the pressure of marriage. Religion may play a part. I can understand why some people like to test the waters before they get married. After all, if you both marry, but then find out you're both sexually incompatible, it's not going to bode well, in the long-term. I would be kicking myself, if I married my lover, only to find we weren't such a good match.

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:36 AM
I can't believe I bumped into you, at the bus stop. I heard someone coming out of a car. I just assumed it was just anyone. Til you shouted my name. It was nice to speak to you. Even though you told me that I'm welcome to visit, at any time, I feel like I'm out of the loop. I feel like I've left a band.

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:31 AM
I can't have a sexless relationship. I need that buzz of excitement. Love is nice, but sex is amazing.

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:19 AM

I sometimes find it looks sexy. Unusual me. A man I once knew, used to give me a cold stare. I was never sure if he was trying to give me an evil stare, or a sexy stare. Either way, it looked hot.

:laughing: He was probably trying to imagine what you would taste like grilled and slathered in barbecue sauce!

laugh. Well, I'm probably as thin
as a spare rib, so that might not be far from the truth.

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:24 AM
I keep cringing because of female friends telling me that my grandad is a hunk. I never know what to make of it. I just thank them, and instantly try to change the subject. laugh