Community > Posts By > Friendly_Woman

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 08:20 AM
It beats watching boring 'X Factor'. laugh. Always been a bit of a tomboy at heart. I love FOOTBALL, too.

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 05:10 AM

I afraid.. my old opinion will bore them...

Don't listen to your doubts. That's how you end up screwing yourself over. Welcome :flower:

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 05:01 AM
I'm just being comedic, when I say.......

Those women might be slightly delusional. Princes are definitely hard to come by.

More likely to get the horse they came on.

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:40 AM

I'm here. Hello humans

I'm not really 100% human if I'm honest. I'm a robot that looks like a human. :tongue:

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:24 AM
Interestingly, but probably not the best way to get into a relationship, we were always friends first. The kind where the rest of our mutual friends would pick up on what was going on, and then get teased for it. Always the same. rofl:-) *folding my arms in defiance*. One of them, I had no choice but to get along with, as I was housed in a group-living place. So you had to go by their rules.

no photo
Sat 10/17/15 05:16 PM
Amy, where did your posh accent come from? Wasn't expecting that. We are still from the same family, right? And you're still my sister? Just checking. laugh

no photo
Sat 10/17/15 05:06 PM
I remember when I was studying drama at college, when I was eighteen. One of my lines was "It's that time of the year!". Instead I said "It's that time of the month!". Heard a few people trying to stifle their laugh in the audience. I wanted to die there and then.

no photo
Sat 10/17/15 05:02 PM
You people are hilarious. I can't finish my drink for laughing. laugh

no photo
Sat 10/17/15 10:33 AM

brokenheart
I keep myself not talking to him for 1 week but didn't make it for a week. You know its not easy. But thank you all for the advice.

I wonder if telling him why you're never going to see him again, might help you. Not only that, he'd then know the reason.

no photo
Sat 10/17/15 10:14 AM

I remember how driving was so fun. Today while I was driving in the city through downtown I thought f this. Too much traffic and half of them are trying to drive with their phone is their face. Damn kids & their doohickies driving their fancy cars just sitting there in the seat in their shirts... indifferent

laugh That is one of my pet hates. Too many people in crowded cities. I prefer a quiet life in the countryside. Less traffic. Less population.

no photo
Sat 10/17/15 06:07 AM
I don't even know what one is.

no photo
Sat 10/17/15 05:57 AM
Not sure about others, but I've been known to exit, when an other half gets cocky.

no photo
Sat 10/17/15 05:43 AM
It depends how recent the breakup was. I have to admit, I find it quite difficult seeing myself with any other man, after a breakup, so I need as much quiet time as possible. I can't just dive right back into the social scene.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 02:47 PM
One of those "Come hither" looks. Or a shoulder massage. smitten

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 02:37 PM
Kristina Perry-Jar of hearts
Britney Spears-Womanizer...........

You see where this is going. I know ;(

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 02:33 PM
'Wings' by Birdie. By the time it comes on the radio, I've already heard it several dozen times in my head. laugh Beautiful song.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 05:21 AM
I thought I'd never see you again, but for some reason, every few years, we end up bumping into each other. This time around though, I don't still want you back. I'm happy knowing I'm able to love another.

no photo
Thu 10/15/15 08:10 AM
Different things to different men. My last ex told me I was a very special person. Apparently. If everything had went smoothly we'd still be together. Yet somehow he had a way of rubbing everyone up the wrong way. Not just me. spock

no photo
Wed 10/14/15 01:55 PM
Similar situation to being part of a cult. Sorry that you're finding life so unbearable. I'm sure I'd want a new life MYSELF if that were to happen to me. Actually, I can sort of relate to people making you feel obliged to stay. But why should you?

no photo
Wed 10/14/15 01:50 PM
Are you SURE it's not your fault? You know. That house burning down.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25