Community > Posts By > peggy122

peggy122's photo
Wed 01/02/19 06:19 AM
her warmth

peggy122's photo
Wed 01/02/19 05:38 AM
So I didn't have a chance to read most of the comments on this interesting thread but I will throw my two cents in.

All of us know a couple , where one person appears to be doing all the pursuing, initiating or planning, and the other person is lazy and unappreciative, and that's because it's so typical of humans to take each other for granted when we unconsciously get stuck in certain roles.

So while I think most men appreciate a woman initiating or even fueling the initial chase, it's way too easy for the aggressively pursued" to get cocky and laid back when the other person is always doing the initiating.

And it works in the reverse too. I genuinely feel most women take guys for granted when the guys are the sole asserters.

And can we all be honest in admitting that we are generally turned off by anyone, whether male or female if they are too aggressive in their pursuit? I'm mainly referring to the beginning stage where first impressions are so critical in determining whether you agree to date them or not.

Most men and women are attracted to CONFIDENCE , and many of the men or women who "doggedly" pursue an individual in the beginning , end up coming accross as stalkerish , desperate or insecure which is a scent that appeals to no one.

peggy122's photo
Wed 01/02/19 04:34 AM

Eventful and relaxing

You overcame a lot this year River, what with the damage done in Florida. I'm glad that all is well with you flowerforyou

Thank you peggy flowerforyou I hope all is well with you as well :)

I have a few days off from work so it's been splendid!drinker

peggy122's photo
Wed 01/02/19 04:29 AM

change

If it was good change , then cheers to that! And I hope you enjoyed your birthday to the fullest Eric! happy

peggy122's photo
Wed 01/02/19 04:27 AM

Eventful and relaxing

You overcame a lot this year River, what with the damage done in Florida. I'm glad that all is well with you flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Wed 01/02/19 04:27 AM

Eventful and relaxing

peggy122's photo
Wed 01/02/19 04:22 AM

Not that good.

I'm sorry Cat! I've been away so long that I didn't realise how awful 2018 was for several of the minglers. I'm really hoping 2019 will be amazing for you :)

peggy122's photo
Wed 01/02/19 03:56 AM
Edited by peggy122 on Wed 01/02/19 03:58 AM

Yay! It's over.

*shrug*

If you are happy it's over Rock, then so am I :)

Here's to a thrilling and fulfilling 2019!

peggy122's photo
Wed 01/02/19 03:55 AM

Shite.

I'm so sorry r2d2.
Surely 2019 will be better, /that's my wish for you :)

peggy122's photo
Mon 12/31/18 05:35 PM
I think in the last few years Ive been pretty courageous in terms of trying new things. I've tried online dating, gone ziplining, paragliding and jet skiing ,travelled to different parts of the world with complete strangers and taken up new hobbies.

What I haven't taken a risk with , is my career. I'm not sure I have the courage to do that yet, but I think I will be proud of myself if I do :)

peggy122's photo
Mon 12/31/18 04:49 PM
It's not my thing, but to each, his own

peggy122's photo
Mon 12/31/18 04:45 PM

Transformation

Growth

Awareness

That's a powerful combo.
Here's to more of that in 2019. Happy new year Stormy!flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Mon 12/31/18 04:00 PM
Just 4 wee hours to go before the dawn of 2019 on this side of the world . Happy New Year to all of Mingle land!flowers flowers flowers

peggy122's photo
Mon 12/31/18 04:00 PM
Just 4 wee hours to go before the dawn of 2019 on this side of the world . Happy New Year to all of Mingle land!flowers flowers flowers

peggy122's photo
Mon 12/31/18 03:53 PM

Toronto might not be so bad from where I am.

I don't have a passport/visa though. I might have to get one.

aww thank you Action and everyone who votes for Toronto. Welcome back Peggy.
As I am a "little" sick, I am not able to travel as of now or the near future... but miracles do happen and I believe in miracles.

Happy New Year everyone!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you Rosie! If having the mingle meet in Canada means seeing you , then I'm all in favor of it. Happy new year Sassy lady!flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Mon 12/31/18 12:52 PM

am so way up for Amsterdam :)

Nothing is decided yet uswtlft148, but I'm getting the feeling that the more feasible venues for the majority would be either somewhere in USA or Canada

peggy122's photo
Mon 12/31/18 12:47 PM
Edited by peggy122 on Mon 12/31/18 12:49 PM

Toronto might not be so bad from where I am.

I don't have a passport/visa though. I might have to get one.

I've never been to Niagara Falls. I've had to drive past there on my way through, so that's a bonus. It might even be nice to do a loop around Lake Ontario, to see the St. Lawrence area too.

So as long I get my documents set, I see Toronto as an enticing location. Besides, I've never even been to any of the Great Lakes even though Ontario is just a day's drive away.

So are you semi-confirmed if the agreed venue is Canada Actionlynx?

peggy122's photo
Mon 12/31/18 12:18 PM
I've been away for so long and missed so many people that the list is too long. So here's a kiss to all the male forum regulars... MUAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

peggy122's photo
Mon 12/31/18 12:11 PM

I'm thinking... Why have so many minglers changed their name. and if I should do the same what

I'm thinking that peggy122 would be lovely no matter what name she used here.

Aawwwww…. Thank you David flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Mon 12/31/18 09:05 AM
I'm thinking... Why have so many minglers changed their name. and if I should do the same what

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25