Community > Posts By > knightless

knightless's photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:25 PM
I also believe things happen for a reason..reasons that won't be known until we meet our maker. But, I do feel like I have a purpose in life..just figuring out how to get what I need done, done...But, if it's meant to happen, I'm sure God will direct me in the path I need to go. Yes, there are so many senseless deaths..and sometimes justice seems to go against the victim wrongly..and i think that needs to be addressed....just my 2 cents worth here...

knightless's photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:13 PM
Maybe she's scared to open up, fear of rejection...most men can't handle the past, or they condemn the woman for what happened in the past, ...who really knows for sure why she isn't talking to you about it..

knightless's photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:09 PM
Thank you littleredhen..*hugs*...I just try to help when I can.

knightless's photo
Sat 04/19/08 12:24 AM
Bought a used car for someone who needed it, have ran errands for several elderly people, made several baskets..one had alot of ramen noodles, cheap mac and cheese boxes,lg bag of brown beans, cheese and bread...the other had soap, deoderant, toothpaste, shampoo, dish soap....and left them on a needy family's porch so they wouldn't know who gave it to them.

knightless's photo
Fri 04/18/08 12:52 PM
I thought one was pretty nice..the distance wasn't that bad, but he turned out to be more of a self centered, judgemental jerk than anything. So I don't have to worry about the distance thing anymore..:)

knightless's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:16 PM
Romance 24/7 is just too much over kill...I prefer it in moderation. I'm far from the touchy, feely, needy type person..but sometimes it's the most awesome thing..

knightless's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:07 PM
very true adventurousone...good points.

knightless's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:05 PM
No matter what you tell some..they are so hung up with the deceased one, that they make you feel your beneath them. Some it doesn't matter what the reasons are, or how they percieve the past....widower 5 yrs August 26,,,,good luck to you.

knightless's photo
Mon 03/10/08 02:49 PM
laugh drinker

knightless's photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:12 PM
Very touching..thank you for sharing it with us and definately a sender to all I know.

knightless's photo
Sun 03/09/08 02:41 PM
The first set of in-laws I got along great with..the second set...I got along great with my Father-in-law from day one, but the Mother-in-law- the first 20 yrs were a nightmare. My husband knew how I felt but for his benefit I kept quiet and tolerated her. After he passed away..guess who has to care for her...yep...me, my husband was the only child she had. So now I feel kind of obligated, but she has mellowed out alot the past 5 yrs. (thank goodness)...but I sure have the gray hairs from all the stress..I blame over half on her..(teasing).

knightless's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:10 AM
Heyy...I would like to get some to hang on my car...let them know I mean it when I say i will have your nuts!bigsmile

knightless's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:04 AM
When I met my late husband..he was skinnier than a wet noodle..but he formed out pretty good after a few years..:smile: ..But yes, some women do go for thin men...good luck on here and welcome to JSH

knightless's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:39 PM
I would say; just date and get to know each other while your away at boot camp, and possibly 5 yrs..and when your done..and still feel close and she's the one..then go for it...

knightless's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:57 PM
I think the inside is much more important than the outside and of course I would give them a chance. I know I'm not perfect by any means, nor is anyone else.

knightless's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:43 PM
Absolutely not....when I need the extra money I work 2 jobs until I have it.

knightless's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:36 PM
I'm beginning to wonder myself....

knightless's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:18 PM
Unemployment ..it was their money they worked for, and if they want to sit at home and draw it, that is fine by me. It hurts them in the long run..but it's their choice. Now..welfare...is the one I have a problem with..when people get it and are more able than alot of others...that one comes out of my tax paying money.

knightless's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:09 PM
I haven't found anything yet to help.

knightless's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:12 PM
I think every profession has it's downfalls..it's what's inside you, how you can deal with it, how much you can trust that person...is one of the main things.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 19 20