Community > Posts By > knightless

knightless's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:37 PM
Hi wiccan, my late hubby was Army as well. He was the Okie and I am the Texan. (I always told him we were better-heh heh) Hope you are finding some time for fun..and if you ever feel like just yakking and want a friend- just feel free to e-mail. If you know of anyone that ever needs a friend..I'm always here to listen.

knightless's photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:38 AM
lol...I've always used a needle, it's a hat pin. Would be lost without it.laugh

knightless's photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:32 AM
When I ever do put makeup on - it's the eyes..takes me forever it seems like to put it on then seperate the lashes with my needle.

knightless's photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:28 AM
Hi nanafry, and welcomeflowerforyou ..and I agree with the dating thing. lol

knightless's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:03 AM
I would have my lake home back and fix it up the way it was suppose to be. Make sure my Dad and Mother-in-law and son were taken care of, build apartments that single women could afford, hire the best investigator to get some unfinished business taken care of so I can finally relax in peace.

knightless's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:36 AM
I've had quiet a few memorial meals- but the best one ever was when he came to pick me up from work and we went to the lake. He had made a picnic basket with fried chicken, potato salad, he even made fried pies. Brought a bottle of wine, and we laid on the blanket sipping wine into the night and just watched the stars. That was one of the best!!

knightless's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:32 PM
And it's true- your life can change in just a blink of an eye, not even a moments notice !! Then you have others later on that help you spiral downwards by their words, their actions and your life seems to get tangled more and more. Hope no one else ever has to go through such devastating changes in their lives.

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:04 PM
Thank you Sage, same goes for me..anytime you ever need an ear.flowerforyou

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 07:20 PM
hugsss night Connie, sleep well...and will try to be here tomorrow. Didn't mean to hog the thread...but enjoyed having a friend to talk to..flowerforyou

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 07:07 PM
Yes..somehow, someway-(God's help) we made it through their death, the grief, the loniness, and now the daily grind of living. We are all fighters, we're all survivors..

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:56 PM
Yes, I've had to be. We have to be strong to make it through what we have endured.

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:51 PM
hugss back.....yes, it is at that. But...one thing they didn't expect- I'm a fighter, I don't give up until every single angle has been exhausted, and even then I doubt I will ever give up. When there's a will- there's a way. I'm strong, tough, stubborn, and I may be this small woman but I will stand up against the giant nose to nose...( don't I sound tough??) lol

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:44 PM
I should probably tell you- my husband was found on the side of the highway, shot in the back of his head..and it was ruled suicide. I've had a long battle with that County over the ruling. But, just so you may be able to understand just a little of my frustration...it's not over with, and I have been working on things for the 5 yrs to get something done. I don't believe for one second that it was suicide...but to go up against cops..woooweeee....

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:35 PM
Hi Sharrisflowerforyou
Yes, I agree..you showed unconditional love and let him choose how to handle what he felt he could handle. He was blessed to have such a wonderful wife who helped him, and not come in trying to just shove his past away.

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:30 PM
It does help alot when you can talk to others who have been through such a loss as we all have experienced. I've been drug through so much the past 5 years, it's unreal. But..It's very real. I know I just dread meeting people sometimes, and when they ask questions I try to be honest, but it's a hard thing to open up because some people will look at you like your exagarating(sp)..and I know it sounds like something from a tv show..but, I have everything here to show it's the truth...just gets very frustrating sometimes.

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:14 PM
No, not online..but have been to grief counseling given by the hospital here in Miami. At the end..they told me they really didn't know how to handle my situation, but overall it did help alot.

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:12 PM
We shouldn't have to..and no one should expect us to...they are a part of our life, part of what made us the people we are today. I would never expect anyone else to just forget or put away their memories if they wanted to keep them up.

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:08 PM
lol...hey..keeps everyone guessing for sure!! I think it's pretty neat that you both were able to do that. I agree..I think it's alot easier for widows going with widowers because you both have been there and understand alot better.

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:03 PM
I do have my late husband's picture up..but I have my reason's for it too. It's not that I'm still in the grieving process, or dwelling on the past...mine is for the purpose of when I come home and see his picture it gets my fight back and reminds me I need to keep striving for the truth..But, some just don't understand that.

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:58 PM
Thank you..it's just something to learn to deal with.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 19 20