Community > Posts By > knightless

knightless's photo
Sun 06/08/08 03:59 PM
Thank you so much Connie, Betty, Don..your all angels, and I appreciate you alot..flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hi Dave..it's very nice to meet you, and you've met some very sweet people in here. Hope you will enjoy it in here as well..flowerforyou

knightless's photo
Sun 06/08/08 03:01 PM
Good afternoon everyone- Cathy, Betty, Connie, Don, Sadieflowerforyou flowerforyou

I'm feeling better now, was in a very down mood the past few weeks..but I'm much better now...so after saying I wouldn't be back-( I guess I fibbed, sorry )..But I hope your all doing ok.

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 07:54 PM
I'm not one for harley's, or anything, but I'm not that shallow either just to go for someone because they have a house...it would really depend on where my heart was, and where his heart is. If he rides a harley..I guess I better get used to it..lol

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 07:38 PM

wow I need to move theyre idk how do I find that out?

When you are at work look in the phone book for the housing authority. You'll only pay what you can afford.

That is where I am living at the moment. I work at walmart as well...they are fixing to raise my rent from 360 a month to 720 a month..so I may be in the same situation pretty quick. Working for walmart- they say you make too much to live in govt housing, yet rent here for small apartments start 450.00 and up, but most go by your income! Screwed either way you go it seems like..My prayers are with you time-for-a-change....

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:40 PM

well you had one and you let me go without giving me a chance.
[/quote

Sounds like you found someone sooner, and she seems very nice.

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:19 PM
I would ask them if they would please help me on my husband's case, no matter who was involved....

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:12 PM
Definately tired of being alone..but...haven't met anyone that lives close enough that we connect..:(

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 03:17 PM

You know, I may not like the woman and alot of the things she has done, but I have to admit one thing. I am glad she ran, because she showed our daughters that you can be whatever you want to be, and to never let anyone tell you that you can't.

But that's JMHO.:wink:

True...and I think she gave an exceptional speech!

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 03:14 PM
Already have them..carry at all times. After everything that has happened surrounding my husband's death- no one will keep me from carrying!!

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 02:00 PM
ok.....will not offer anything more....have a good day.indifferent

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:48 AM

Your family should feel truly blessed to have such a good momma/nana like youflowerforyou flowerforyou

I totally think asking for a weekend off or just an evening off every week should not be too much to ask for. That way you won't feel overwhelmed.

Good Luck and Cheers to you!!!drinker

That's the work I was looking for...overwhelmed...that's the way I have been feeling lately. Plus the fact that my son and daughter in law are leaving on Saturday for a week long cruise, and I will have the kids all by myself. I have just been feeling overwhelmed.

Why couldn't they have stayed home with their children after not being around them so long and let you go on the cruise so you will be able to have some time for yourself for a change??

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:43 AM
The military will work with families especially if both parents are serving. Maybe they can go and ask what options they may have and if there is any help they can get..it sure wouldn't hurt for them to check into that option.

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 07:38 AM
But..if that's your choice..then that's up to you. You know what your comfortable doing.

knightless's photo
Sat 06/07/08 07:33 AM
Absolutely not...I'll at least hang on to my dignity.

knightless's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:06 PM
Have no clue what you even mean- but I haven't given up anything for anyone, and no one can make me give up anything either. I'm a pretty stubborn lady !! :smile:

knightless's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:01 PM

I'll see you in WW Carolynflowerforyou

Ahh....I haven't been in in awhile now Connie, hope everyone is doing good...flowerforyou

knightless's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:55 PM
Connie ...flowerforyou

knightless's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:51 PM

now go make my dinner and shut up

Will make you a sandwich..and right before I give it to ya..I will poke my finger in the middle of it...and tell you to hush and eat it anyway...bigsmile

knightless's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:37 PM
Very proud of you for hanging in there, it's not too easy to quit smoking...congrats to you..flowerforyou

knightless's photo
Fri 06/06/08 11:25 AM

I usually go to the western wear store, and buy men's jeans. I can get the slim fit and size I need and they aren't the hip huggers or flares. I get the bar code on the ones I wear and ask at Walmart if they can order them, so it's cheaper that way.

Hello knightless great name!drinker

Hi Carolann and Thank you, I like yours as well- such an elegant name, I like that..flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 19 20